ADVERTISEMENT

My apologies to the message board

IamNotGregJacobs

Sophomore
Dec 31, 2018
That 95% of my threads are about the Big 12, The poster known as Texass and attacks on West Virginia.
https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/search/1607816/?page=3
Some things just live in my head.

1. Big12 Playoff spot gone again?
    The Playoff berth for the Big12 goes out the window Saturday if Oklahoma doesn't leave Columbus with a win. If Oklahoma loses Saturday the season...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Sep 4, 2017, 24 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

2. Thread
    WVU Ranking Devastating
    US News & World report's best college ranking came out. WVU was ranked #183. That is dead last for all P5 colleges. There is no hiding from...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Aug 15, 2017, 255 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

3. Thread
    NEBRASKA ICON Tom Osborne
    Interview basically discusses Big12 instability. Big12 better get that GOR extension as soon as possible.
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jun 28, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

4. Thread
    WVU Recruiting 2017
    What on earth is going on? Team recruiting ranking is horrible right now. Ranked in the mid 50s. That's bad but what's worse is WVU is...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jun 15, 2017, 23 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

5. Thread
    OLDE TO BUCK
    Would someone send out a search party to find this numbskull so we can see what he thinks about the Big12 underachieving once again. Buckhead and...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 25, 2017, 3 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

6. Thread
    Kansas and Big12
    Wow!!!
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 25, 2017, 91 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

7. Thread
    Conference P5 Rankings
    Can we all be objective for a minute? So the ACC crapped the bed and left the discussion last week. So with 4 conferences with 3 teams each in...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 25, 2017, 32 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

8. Thread
    Official ACC Outcome
    Sucked! 1-5 in Sweet16 says it all. Nothing to analyze after this weekend. Can't defend the outcome and ACC no longer belongs in the discussion...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 20, 2017, 0 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

9. Thread
    Official ACC Outcome
    Sucked! 1-5 in Sweet16 says it all. Nothing to analyze after this weekend. Can't defend the outcome and ACC no longer belongs in the discussion...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 20, 2017, 1 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

10. Thread
    ACC still tops
    Can we now put to bed the bogus argument that the Big 12 is anything more than the 2nd best conference? The facts point to number 3 or 4 for the...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 12, 2017, 392 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

11. Thread
    Unimpressive Class
    Why is it so difficult to recruit kids to WVU? This year's class is an embarrassment! How can anyone expect WVU to compete for championships if...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Feb 1, 2017, 95 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

12. Thread
    Big 12 not respected
    What now folks?
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Nov 30, 2016, 22 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

13. Thread
    Big12 Team recruiting Sux!
    What on earth is going on with this conference? 1 team in the top 25! The second ranked team is F'n Iowa St. 3 team in the top 40! Maybe this...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Aug 29, 2016, 1 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

14. Thread
    Big12 hoops = Big East Football
    Just not very good at the top. Some solid teams that are maybe competitive in the 15-40 team ranking range. Not a joke league but nowhere even...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Apr 2, 2016, 26 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

15. Thread
    ACC vs Big 12
    Are we ready to give the 2016 Conference title to the ACC now that Kansas has completed an underachieving NCAA Tourney for the Big 12. Very poor...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 26, 2016, 18 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

16. Thread
    Where is everyone!!!
    I wanted to chat Big 12 football and WVUs next step this year and next year! Where are you guys?
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Oct 17, 2015, 9 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board
Find older messages

Last edited:
  1. Over/Under Wins
    Well the over/under for WVU came out today at 5.5 wins. Is it me or does WVU get no national respect. Sure seems that way. I think we will...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, 43 minutes ago, 2 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

2. Thread
    F Michigan
    Michigan and the Big Ten suck! They take our teams. They take our coaches. They take our recruits. Being a stepping stone sucks. How can we...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jun 24, 2019, 227 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

3. Thread
    Random thought
    Appears like this year is going to give me heartburn. Between the mad rush out the door by some players and also going down multiple levels at...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jun 19, 2019, 10 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

4. Thread
    Texxass
    I have to admit Texas could be a force with Herman leading the ship. I’ll always bust your chops but it look like the Longhorns are back.
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jun 19, 2019, 7 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

5. Thread
    OT Orlando recs
    Any ideas for me to do in a couple weeks when I go to my Orlando home? I belong to a second country club but golfing in Orlando in June can be...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jun 19, 2019, 7 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

6. Thread
    Recruiting to this point
    What do you guys think of the new staff? Are we where we need to be at this point? Appears kinda underwhelming if ya ask me. Noticed the offers...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jun 19, 2019, 0 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

7. Thread
    Texass Popularity Poll
    Have at boys and girls
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, May 9, 2019, 10 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

8. Thread
    Bridges
    So is WVU losing a kid down the street from Morgantown to Pitt or is he not a priority? Edit. Just jump over to Lot and typical nothingburger...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, May 4, 2019, 6 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

9. Thread
    ACC > Big12
    Can we all come to grips that the ACC is a better Conference than the Big12 in both football and basketball this year? Can we now turn the page...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Apr 9, 2019, 92 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

10. Thread
    Rate My Golf Trip.
    4/7/19: Pasatiempo 4/8/19: Pasatiempo Tomorrow: Cypress Point @ 7:45am. Pebble Beach @ 1:50pm Wednesday:...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Apr 9, 2019, 68 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

11. Thread
    Sweet16 Block Party
    Summoning @Cuyahoga Falls Eers @TownesVonzandt @WVUALLEN @still5-0vstarheels @SeronimusPratt @WVUFanForever and others for reaction to the Sweet16...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 24, 2019, 64 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

12. Thread
    No Question on Conference Depth
    Obviously any Big12 homer can respect the depth the BigTen has this year. @Cuyahoga Falls Eers and the others in the Big12 homer pack look...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 23, 2019, 29 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

13. Thread
    LOL at Big Least
    So F’n overrated. Leaving Big12 teams like TCU and Texas out for any of those Big East teams except Nova is a joke. Leaving ACC teams like...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 22, 2019, 3 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

14. Thread
    Big12 Not so respected
    :joy: You guys have to admit this is a slap in the face of the Big12 homers. @Cuyahoga Falls Eers and his Big12 is a meat-grinder posts now seem...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 17, 2019, 20 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

15. Thread
    Big12.....meatgrinder or mediocre
    TCU showing Big12 is probably more of a pretender this year than March player.
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Feb 18, 2019, 67 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

16. Thread
    Big12
    Theres something missing this year. The entire conference seems a bit off. Looks like a bunch of 4 to 8 seeds. No really good teams. Like 6...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Feb 17, 2019, 15 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

17. Thread
    WVU vs PITT QUESTION
    So I hear report from presser on the radio that new head coach wants Pitt on schedule for like........forever. I kinda assume he doesn’t know...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jan 10, 2019, 129 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

18. Thread
    Coach Search
    So for many years people on this site argued that the WVU job was a top college job that could easily be filled by a top sitting head coach. So...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jan 1, 2019, 16 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

19. Thread
    Big12
    @Cuyahoga Falls Eers @still5-0vstarheels What thoughts do you two have regarding the Big12 performance so far in this Bowl season? Do you...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Dec 29, 2018, 13 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

20. Thread
    Grier
    Can we all agree that WVU is nothing more than an average-to-below-average team without Grier at QB. Next year with the same depth chart is...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Dec 29, 2018, 107 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board
Showing results 1 to 20 of

1. Gibson
    Anyone want to defend this guy. Quite a few people in section 129 are dogging the guy. He’s the absolute worst and Holgy should fire him in...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Nov 23, 2018, 43 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

2. Thread
    Gutsy
    Just that.
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Nov 3, 2018, 2 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

3. Thread
    Big12 is corrupt
    The Big12 officiating crew has been instructed to watch all things WVU. There is nothing that will change my opinion. One of 3 reasons to hate...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Nov 3, 2018, 9 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

4. Thread
    ACC
    Well boys I gotta call it like I see it. Appears to be downright crap at the top. Clemson better be a Conference one trick pony or playoff spot...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Sep 2, 2018, 1 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

5. Thread
    OT LOL at Texass
    and their geek troll!!!
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Sep 1, 2018, 6 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

6. Thread
    New Pitt Hoop Coach
    Has anyone notice the job this guy has done. Maybe a small miracle. Just saw his class is now #6 in ACC and Top 40 Nationally. If we can get...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jun 7, 2018, 88 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

7. Thread
    Kansas and Big 12
    Now that Nova proved Kansas would be no better than 3rd in the Big East coupled with the Big 12 losing to the SEC can we all agree, including...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Apr 1, 2018, 26 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

8. Thread
    Kansas State
    Can all we move past the bogus narrative that KSU is really good. KSU is and always was nothing more than the 40th-50th best team in America.
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 24, 2018, 8 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

9. Thread
    Rational Conference Thread
    Can we all agree(accept Eers.....he’s exempt for medical/health reasons) that this year is wide open with good teams but few, if any, great teams....
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 17, 2018, 89 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

10. Thread
    NCAA Selection Committee
    So do a few Big12 teams that can’t even win 20 games and lose 13-15 games actually get into this year’s tourney. What has happened to this...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Mar 9, 2018, 32 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

11. Thread
    LOL at Texas!!!
    Texas always disappoints haha. Texas sucks and so does our village idiot Texas Troll. Bbbaaahahahahahaha!!! At Texas!
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Feb 12, 2018, 30 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

12. Thread
    Big12 wasted opportunity
    Could have proved the Conference was a legit #1 P5 contender. Big12 clearly behind SEC. If Kansas doesn’t step up in NCAAs as the one trick pony...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jan 28, 2018, 54 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

13. Thread
    Memory Lane
    What the hell is going on today? Did people actually post anti Huggins threads? This place is weirding me out!!!
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Jan 2, 2018, 6 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

14. Thread
    Grier
    How many games does WVU win next if He turned pro? How many games this year if he never showed up at WVU? Maybe this program is further from...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Dec 27, 2017, 1 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

15. Thread
    Kansas State
    if they lose this game I may never respect KSU again. They are playing a poor UCLA team that literally has no coaches and 3rd string QB. Are you...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Dec 26, 2017, 3 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

16. Thread
    LOL AT TEXAS
    To the lameass Texas losers hanging around this site!!! Suck on Texas Tech ballzzzz losers. Keep your Big12 pride thing going by cuckin it up...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Nov 25, 2017, 14 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

17. Thread
    5-0 Question
    Does this guy stalk a number of posters or is he just obsessed with my posts? Would someone explain why this guy rarely gives opinions, posts...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Nov 8, 2017, 7 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

18. Thread
    Oklahoma vs Oklahoma St
    That game says it all. Same old Big12. Oklahoma doesn’t have the D to be taken seriously against a SEC playoff opponent. Looks and smells like...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Nov 4, 2017, 30 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

19. Thread
    Awarded 15 year trophy tonight
    Thanks for being a part of my world. As one of the site’s Blue Bloods I would like to thank each and every one of you for living in my world....
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Nov 2, 2017, 2 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

20. Thread
    Big12 out?
    Looks like its OU or bust once again. So does a 1 loss OU get in if there are 3 or 4 one loss teams for those final 2 spots? 1 SEC and 1 Big...
    Thread by: GREGJACOBS, Oct 29, 2017, 11 replies, in forum: Mountaineer Message Board

Hey Texass of course I’m spot on with all of those threads. Especially the monster threads.

Change your racist avatars and see ya in the next thread

Everyone knows I am you. So no matter many times I say I am Not GregJacobs it doesn't matter.
Even talking to myself doesn't throw people off.
Where my is other alter @MichiganHerd
Funny how there is like 20 accounts I created that reference Michigan.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT