ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under Wins

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Well the over/under for WVU came out today at 5.5 wins. Is it me or does WVU get no national respect. Sure seems that way. I think we will stink this year but I see 6 or 7 wins. Even a first year guy from Troy can get 6 wins with the schedule WVU has.

Thoughts?

No national respect
Big 12 sucks
WVU fans are retards

Anything else Greggy. You are like a broken record.
We have heard it all.

What Neal Brown is trying to do may not work this year but it will.

He is trying to have an efficient offense that can move the ball in an explosive manner if need.
Plus he has a Defense that can play in this conference.

Might not all fall right this year but it will in the future.

Should worry about Pitt...Greggy

Seen HS teams with a more sophisticated offense.
With the amount of history Pitt has at the QB position you would think they could find one.

Wvu will finish 3rd in conference at 8-4 overall by using old fashioned ball control and showing up as one of the nations best rushing teams. Will go on to run over sec team in decent bowl game winding up 9-4. The old DH man crush crowd will refuse to give new HC NB credit...instead saying it was due to all the hold over talent from DH. Just sayin' The forum will be chaos.

Well the over/under for WVU came out today at 5.5 wins. Is it me or does WVU get no national respect. Sure seems that way. I think we will stink this year but I see 6 or 7 wins. Even a first year guy from Troy can get 6 wins with the schedule WVU has.

Thoughts?
at least one more than sPitt.

I think bringing Pitt in is relevant to the conversation since you started this topic.

If you watch Pitt against Oklahoma State and UCF the last two years you would see their weakness.

Decent D but a D that will get torched against a quality offense.

WV has to play qualify offenses every year like Oklahoma State.

They are in two different worlds.
Big 12 is much tougher to compete in and WV has proved they can and will in the future.

They are a much better football program than Pitt right now.
It isn't even close.

Pitt is like a low budget TCU without the athletes.
TCU went 6-6 in the Big 12 last year.

^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^

Some guys just can’t get by Pitt and ACC. I didn’t bring Pitt into this thread. I rarely do.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I have been saying for a while, somewhere between 5 to 7 wins.

Come game week, I will be convinced we are going 15-0.

After our first loss, I will swear off the team forever and be certain we will be lucky to ever win another game, only to get sucked back in by the eve of the next game and then I will start watching the rest of the teams and monitoring their schedules to do the math to see who has to win and lose each week for WVU to be named national champs. After we lose again, I will just be willing to settle for winning a bowl, any bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT