ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet16 Block Party

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Summoning @Cuyahoga Falls Eers @TownesVonzandt @WVUALLEN @still5-0vstarheels @SeronimusPratt @WVUFanForever and others for reaction to the Sweet16 block party being thrown in honor of the unquestioned 3 best hoop conferences this year. The ACC with 5 teams, the SEC with 4 teams and the BigTen with 3 teams are with zero question the 3 toughest and deepest hoop conferences. Now we find out which conference has the best teams. The top 3 teams in these conferences are all capable of winning the Natty.

Last edited:
Well I have Duke, Gonzaga, Virginia and Kentucky in final 4. With Duke beating Kentucky in championship.

My second bracket I have Duke, Texas Tech, Virginia and Kentucky. With Kentucky wining NC.

My third bracket I have Duke, Michigan, Virginia, UNC with Duke vs UVA for the championship with Duke winning.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Michigan State and Texas Tech were the two best teams Texas played.

I like Purdue because of Edwards. He can carry the team.
UNC? I still think White is a weak link on the perimeter. Can be beaten off the dribble.
Think Auburn gives them a game.
They have an older backcourt.

Michigan is another team I am high on.
Michigan/Texas Tech should be the best game of the Sweet 16.

I didn’t do a bracket but I would have had Dook in the final 4 for sure. UNC is spotty sometimes and Virginia got bounced last year in one of the greatest upsets ever.

Michigan State and Texas Tech were the two best teams Texas played.

I like Purdue because of Edwards. He can carry the team.
UNC? I still think White is a weak link on the perimeter. Can be beaten off the dribble.
Think Auburn gives them a game.
They have an older backcourt.

Michigan is another team I am high on.
Michigan/Texas Tech should be the best game of the Sweet 16.

Aaahahahaha! Still can’t recognize ACCs 5 teams in Sweet16. Some of you guys are pathetic. Your conference pride tears are so delicious. I personally don’t give a crap but this is hilarious. Big12 back to overrated status with only homers like you struggling with reality. Click your heels three times and go back to Kansas you goofball.

Now that the conference ratings are behind us time to see which 4 teams are the best.

Anyone notice the crickets in this thread? Aaaahahahahaha!!!!

you talk the talk, Do you walk the walk

maxresdefault.jpg

Summoning @Cuyahoga Falls Eers @TownesVonzandt @WVUALLEN @still5-0vstarheels @SeronimusPratt @WVUFanForever and others for reaction to the Sweet16 block party being thrown in honor of the unquestioned 3 best hoop conferences this year. The ACC with 5 teams, the SEC with 4 teams and the BigTen with 3 teams are with zero question the 3 toughest and deepest hoop conferences. Now we find out which conference has the best teams. The top 3 teams in these conferences are all capable of winning the Natty.

Big 12 hoops sucked this year. The saddest part of that is where WVU finished considering the state of the league.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Big 12 hoops sucked this year. The saddest part of that is where WVU finished considering the state of the league.

Shut up already Texass. Big12 football isn’t respected nationally. There’s no question the BigTen, ACC and SEC are the relevant football conferences. As far as hoops is concerned IMO the Big12 is a very good conference that laid an egg this year. Happens. Also the Big12 homers can crawl back under their rock.

IMO the BigTen, ACC and SEC have proven once again that they are by far the best basketball conferences.

Last edited:
@still5-0vstarheels
Any thoughts on the egg the Big12 laid this weekend?
Solid conference that is really down with no elite teams. It ebbs and flows. But you rail on conference homerism, but are one yourself. Really didn't watch much basketball as I worked on expanding the fence around my orchard. Hoping to plant another 50 trees this fall.

Solid conference that is really down with no elite teams. It ebbs and flows. But you rail on conference homerism, but are one yourself. Really didn't watch much basketball as I worked on expanding the fence around my orchard. Hoping to plant another 50 trees this fall.

Keep up 5-0. I’m rustling your jimmies.

Hey dickhead, I live in the eastern panhandle of WV and am an alum. Before you go playing the screen name game on me, download an IP verification check and/or ask Vernon. Get the need to argue out of your well-worn sphincter and add something to my legitimate statement regarding all-in recruiting vs. playing in the CBI.

Hey dickhead, I live in the eastern panhandle of WV and am an alum. Before you go playing the screen name game on me, download an IP verification check and/or ask Vernon. Get the need to argue out of your well-worn sphincter and add something to my legitimate statement regarding all-in recruiting vs. playing in the CBI.

I believe you. Swing n miss on my part. Apologies. However my sphincter is not well-worn. I did add something. I think you’re being to hard on the hoop side of Big12. They didn’t have7 or 8 teams in then match ups did the teams no favors. This site knows my thoughts on CBI.

Last edited:
My final 4 prediction still in tact. Got 6 for 8 in the elite 8.

Shut up already Texass. Big12 football isn’t respected nationally. There’s no question the BigTen, ACC and SEC are the relevant football conferences. As far as hoops is concerned IMO the Big12 is a very good conference that laid an egg this year. Happens. Also the Big12 homers can crawl back under their rock.

IMO the BigTen, ACC and SEC have proven once again that they are by far the best basketball conferences.

This year B1G, ACC and SEC have bragging rights. In prior years the B12 has been among the top 2. Every conference has a down year at times.

This year B1G, ACC and SEC have bragging rights. In prior years the B12 has been among the top 2. Every conference has a down year at times.

Agree. It changes year to year. I actually believe this year is as wide open as I can remember.

I just bust the ballz of the lame Big12 homers. I’d be busting their Ballz even if 6 Big12 teams were left.
Big12 hoops is excellent and it can be argued easily as the best conference in some years. But the Big12 shits on its partners outside of Texas and Oklahoma. So these cuck Big12 homers on this site are annoying.

You should really stop using the ip verification check line. We have used that one quite a bit with our other screen names. You only show up in the threads were me and TVZ are. People are going to figure out were the same person.

Agree. It changes year to year. I actually believe this year is as wide open as I can remember.

I just bust the ballz of the lame Big12 homers. I’d be busting their Ballz even if 6 Big12 teams were left.
Big12 hoops is excellent and it can be argued easily as the best conference in some years. But the Big12 shits on its partners outside of Texas and Oklahoma. So these cuck Big12 homers on this site are annoying.

Could be better...

3 of the best 5 players left in the tournament are from Texas.
But only 1 plays in the Big 12 .

Carsen Edwards plays at Purdue and PJ Washington plays at Kentucky.
Edwards only had three Big 12 offers
Tech, Baylor and K State

Could be better...

3 of the best 5 players left in the tournament are from Texas.
But only 1 plays in the Big 12 .

Carsen Edwards plays at Purdue and PJ Washington plays at Kentucky.
Edwards only had three Big 12 offers
Tech, Baylor and K State

What do you feel about Buzz Williams ending up at A&M? He’ll have that program in the top 15 in 3 years. Can’t be good for Texas.

What do you feel about Buzz Williams ending up at A&M? He’ll have that program in the top 15 in 3 years. Can’t be good for Texas.

They fired a coach who had them in the Sweet 16 2 of the last three years.
Kennedy had some medical issues but he is a good coach.

Don't think Buzz Williams is a coach that can get A&M in the NCAA every year with deep runs.
Kelvin Sampson is more of a threat because he can lock down Houston.

They fired a coach who had them in the Sweet 16 2 of the last three years.
Kennedy had some medical issues but he is a good coach.

Don't think Buzz Williams is a coach that can get A&M in the NCAA every year with deep runs.
Kelvin Sampson is more of a threat because he can lock down Houston.

You’re underestimating Buzz. I’ve watched him closely from his Big East days. He will do well at A&M. Texas better dump their coach as quickly as possible or they’ll continue to underachieve.

You’re underestimating Buzz. I’ve watched him closely from his Big East days. He will do well at A&M. Texas better dump their coach as quickly as possible or they’ll continue to underachieve.

A lot of coaches won at Marquette.
Williams didn't even win at a Tom Crean level.
Williams is a good coach. A lot of people are happy that A&M put themselves on the ledge even further.
The buyout of Kennedy plus paying Williams is drraining A&M's recourses.

Last edited:
A lot of coaches won at Marquette.
Williams didn't even win at a Tom Crean level.
Williams is a good coach. A lot of people are happy that A&M put themselves on the ledge even further.
The buyout of Kennedy plus paying Williams is drraining A&M's recourses.

We will see. Less than 7 coaches could have accomplished what Buzz did at the baseball shithole. Good luck with dealing A&M in Texas. They’re gonna be a handful.

We will see. Less than 7 coaches could have accomplished what Buzz did at the baseball shithole. Good luck with dealing A&M in Texas. They’re gonna be a handful.

Making a Sweet 16...
Not too difficult. Especially if you have a bunch of seniors.
Rick Barnes just did it at Tennessee.

But can Buzz Williams make deep runs at Texas A&M more times than not.
I doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT