ADVERTISEMENT

F Michigan

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Michigan and the Big Ten suck! They take our teams. They take our coaches. They take our recruits. Being a stepping stone sucks. How can we compete against the rigged NCAA. We’re like the Big Ten’s and Michigan’s little brother. Sucks!

What’s up Texass. Pulling the late shift again huh. Just pissed that The Big12 and WVU get bitchslapped by the other P5s. Really frustrating.

You can look at the situation anyway you wish
I guess you want to be negative.
You are a Pitt fan first and foremost even if you do supposedly like WV.
You pay for a Pitt membership with this account and not WV after all.

Neal Brown is recruiting talent.
He has brought in a staff with a good eye for talent. Sometimes that talent is wanted elsewhere.
WV doesn't have anything to show so obviously they are going to lose a player to Michigan.
Pretty sure the majority of schools would lose a player to Michigan.
Even Pitt but doesn't look like anyone wants anybody Pitt has.

Pitt hasn't been the same since they were finally caught cheating. Whiney Wanny was about to turn them around. The idiots got rid of him.

Pitt administration is not very bright.

Pitt brags about being a mighty Bowl team with a record of 13-21. WVU is 15-22.

Oh and Pitt Sucks!

Pitt hasn't been the same since they were finally caught cheating. Whiney Wanny was about to turn them around. The idiots got rid of him.

Pitt administration is not very bright.

Pitt brags about being a mighty Bowl team with a record of 13-21. WVU is 15-22.

Oh and Pitt Sucks!

Rustled?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
You can look at the situation anyway you wish
I guess you want to be negative.
You are a Pitt fan first and foremost even if you do supposedly like WV.
You pay for a Pitt membership with this account and not WV after all.

Neal Brown is recruiting talent.
He has brought in a staff with a good eye for talent. Sometimes that talent is wanted elsewhere.
WV doesn't have anything to show so obviously they are going to lose a player to Michigan.
Pretty sure the majority of schools would lose a player to Michigan.
Even Pitt but doesn't look like anyone wants anybody Pitt has.

Come on Lot and post. I’ll find you and slip in Texass so you know it’s me. Or pick a thread out and I’ll tell you all about it. That goes for any of you homers. Pick a thread and I’ll prove to you clowns I’m on Lot everyday haha. You’re a moron bitch. Look at what Pitt has done the last 10 days. If Pitt can take 20 this year it’s a top 30 class. Currently ranked in the top 25. WVU has lost more than a player to Michigan idiot.

Always thought Pitt was like the big brother in the rivarly.
But Greggy makes Pitt fans look insecure.
Definitely are the little brother
How far have they fallen?

If those players who committed are any good you are going to have a tough time holding on to them.
Don't know what way Miami is trying to go at RB but some of their fans think Parrish would flip in a heartbeat if Miami looked his way.
Maybe he isn't as good as the fans think. I don't know

Always thought Pitt was like the big brother in the rivarly.
But Greggy makes Pitt fans look insecure.
Definitely are the little brother
How far have they fallen?

If those players who committed are any good you are going to have a tough time holding on to them.
Don't know what way Miami is trying to go at RB but some of their fans think Parrish would flip in a heartbeat if Miami looked his way.
Maybe he isn't as good as the fans think. I don't know[/

Best RB in Pitt class isn’t Parrish. The RB Pitt got from NY is a national sleeper. Check back when WVU and Pitt are playing. The players Pitt needs to watch over is Royal and Brown.

LOL. You’re like head loser
geeks like fanforever (and stills for that matter) never seem to have a take when it comes to discussing sports. Instead of asking others why they are here, they should watch and learn from others, in hopes that one day, they too can join in and bring something to the table worth reading.

Even a real life loser like TVZ brings something to the table.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Losers. I’m going back to The Lot
You should look into this..
giphy.gif

geeks like fanforever (and stills for that matter) never seem to have a take when it comes to discussing sports. Instead of asking others why they are here, they should watch and learn from others, in hopes that one day, they too can join in and bring something to the table worth reading.
Thanks for the laugh. Good one!

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Michigan and the Big Ten suck! They take our teams. They take our coaches. They take our recruits. Being a stepping stone sucks. How can we compete against the rigged NCAA. We’re like the Big Ten’s and Michigan’s little brother. Sucks!

What a pathetic troll attempt.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
The dearth of national titles in the last 20 years leaves Annie Arbor sobbing in her beer.

What a pathetic troll attempt.

It’s true! The BigTen takes our teams. They take our coaches. And they take our recruits. It’s really frustrating being a little brother to the Bug and their teams. Name me one thing in my post that isn’t true. I jumped on UM site and they’re laughing at us. We are their bitch. Sucks man!

Sorry man but stop playing victim. Really lame.
First you said you abused me....now I am a victim? A victim of what exactly? LMAO.

The victim? Dude....its a message board....

You are indeed a strange bird.

Do you even understand what you are saying? Because no one else does. Nothing you type makes any sense here.

Last edited:
Reactions: vietvet1
First you said you abused me....now I am a victim? A victim of what exactly? LMAO.

The victim? Dude....its a message board....

You are indeed a strange bird.

Do you even understand what you are saying? Because no one else does. Nothing you type makes any sense here.

Dude I’m gonna let the cat out the bag..........I’m trolling you and giggling while I’m doing it. Like random stuff that shows the rest of the crew what a geek you are. I can always tell when someone, YOU, is a fanboy geek that never played a down of legitimate football. You’re probably the geek screaming the first down chant at games haha.

If you answer this post you have no sense of humor. Just “like” and move on.

It’s true! The BigTen takes our teams. They take our coaches. And they take our recruits. It’s really frustrating being a little brother to the Bug and their teams. Name me one thing in my post that isn’t true. I jumped on UM site and they’re laughing at us. We are their bitch. Sucks man!
With all due respect, Michigan, and not the entire B1G, is WVU's enemy. For example, Ohio State had multiple opportunities to hire Nehlen and Huggins, but never did so.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Greggy is out there.

This last post is classic Greggy at his delusional self.
The guy obviously has to a be this big alpha man on a message board.
It is pretty sad because I don't think the guy actually realizes how stupid he sounds

Dude I’m gonna let the cat out the bag..........I’m trolling you and giggling while I’m doing it. Like random stuff that shows the rest of the crew what a geek you are. I can always tell when someone, YOU, is a fanboy geek that never played a down of legitimate football. You’re probably the geek screaming the first down chant at games haha.

If you answer this post you have no sense of humor. Just “like” and move on.

Your trolling me now? Is that fun?

And what does playing football have to do with anything? This is a message board.

Have you ever seen a shrink before? I think you need to.

Your overwhelming desire to be some sort of alpha male on a message board is very concerning. I worry about you gregor.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Read through his bullshit.

He has some serious self esteem issues.

He isn't smart enough to realize that he is making people think he is a loser when he has to tell people how successful he is.

If he was successful why would he really care how he is perceived on a message board
Because it is escapism for him. He comes on here to escape his miserable life. He has created a caricature of a successful Pitt fan.

The guy doesn't live in reality.
Like he expects people to believe he is a Pitt and WV fan but he spends the majority of time on here running down WVU.

Read through his bullshit.

He has some serious self esteem issues.

He isn't smart enough to realize that he is making people think he is a loser when he has to tell people how successful he is.

If he was successful why would he really care how he is perceived on a message board
Because it is escapism for him. He comes on here to escape his miserable life. He has created a caricature of a successful Pitt fan.

The guy doesn't live in reality.
Like he expects people to believe he is a Pitt and WV fan but he spends the majority of time on here running down WVU.
kind of reminds me of the guy that posts here 24/7 pretending to be a Texas fan, and an expert on anything he can find utilizing a Google search.

Funny how quickly you always defend Greggy.
Is that your other account.
Nah, not Greg Jacobs, but do admire his steadfast qualities when it comes to talking sports, dismantling the trolling efforts, and for sure, he's built himself quite the empire due to being one of the nation's leaders when it comes to finance.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU3434
Nah, not Greg Jenkins, but do admire his steadfast qualities when it comes to talking sports, dismantling the trolling efforts, and for sure, he's built himself quite the empire due to being one of the nation's leaders when it comes to finance.

So you are his puppet.
He always talks about puppets but I guess I found his.
Your fearless leader.

Are you upset that a sports forum has individuals like Greg and myself, two people that actually talk sports? Not only talk, but we bring superior quality to the forum. One would certainly hope you and others would welcome our insights and talent.

Reactions: WVU3434
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT