ADVERTISEMENT

F Michigan

Another thread ruined by a pissing match. Are there no mods on this board?

No. Not usually. It's used as advertisement for Blue lot. If people get fed up with these type antics then they sign up for the lot.

SNJuk4d.gif

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Let us all laugh at GregJacobs and Pitt.

Bottom of the P5. Should be in the AAC not ACC.
65. Pittsburgh
Best sport: women’s volleyball. Trajectory: down. For the first time in the brief history of this annual project, we have a new Worst Power Five Athletic Department, and it’s Pitt. The Panthers plummeted to 137th nationally in 2018-19, snugly between Vermont and Towson, lowest among P5 programs by 43 spots. The Panthers scored zero points in spring sports. This was Pitt’s third straight year of decline, from 92 to 111 to 137.

Just following the lead of you and MichiganHerd.

Which one of you gets to be the guy?

Oh great! Another homophobe buddying it up with Texass. I know you aren’t a scum racist like Texass but you should pick your friends better.

Oh great! Another homophobe buddying it up with Texass. I know you aren’t a scum racist like Texass but you should pick your friends better.
Another homophobe?

Based on what? LMAO.

Don't divert on this....I am so waiting on how you came to this conclusion.

Because you don't like Greg
Greg is a homosexual.

Therefore you are a homophobe.
But I don't dislike Greg because he is gay.
I dislike Greg because his work speaks for itself.

Because you and your Texass web buddy are two flaming douche bags. Really that simple geek.
You still haven't answered my question? Why?

If you are going to call me a homophobe....you better have a good reason why.

I will refresh everything....you said this.
"Oh great! Another homophobe buddying it up with Texass."

How did you come to this conclusion?

You won't answer it because you can't. You have nothing. You just call people on here homophobe or racist based on nothing. You are a true piece of shit throwing out terms like that and calling people that based on nothing.

So again...what makes me a homophobe.....man up and answer.

Reactions: RichardCranium1
He is a lowlife troll.
I guess being on this site makes him feel powerful.
But some people on here kick him in the ass and he doesn't like it. The guy is the definition of a bully. Best way to deal with a bully is punch them in the mouth.

Too bad a few people on here like him. Makes me think they are trolls as well.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Because you and your Texass web buddy are two flaming douche bags. Really that simple geek.

Take them both over you.
You actually think people are upset with your troll thread.
[roll]
Your trolling is preschool level. The MooU fans are better.

Just think that you shouldn't be comfortable on here. No reason why a Pitt fan should feel like people want him here.

I check in just to make sure these two goofballs keep my monster thread going LOL.
It’s hilarious to me.
You should be so proud of your accomplishment...LOL.

You really do have the IQ of a second grader

BTW..i hear rumors gregor is a pedophile.

Take them both over you.
You actually think people are upset with your troll thread.
[roll]
Your trolling is preschool level. The MooU fans are better.

Just think that you shouldn't be comfortable on here. No reason why a Pitt fan should feel like people want him here.

LOL at Texass being rustled

You still haven't answered my question? Why?

If you are going to call me a homophobe....you better have a good reason why.

I will refresh everything....you said this.
"Oh great! Another homophobe buddying it up with Texass."

How did you come to this conclusion?

You won't answer it because you can't. You have nothing. You just call people on here homophobe or racist based on nothing. You are a true piece of shit throwing out terms like that and calling people that based on nothing.

So again...what makes me a homophobe.....man up and answer.

You get zero respect and you’ll like it
May God have mercy on your soul

You know what guys? Even though racist homophobe Texass and Homophobe WVULoserFanForever
Tried to distract the point of this monster thread I still hate the fact that Michigan and The BigTen treat us and the Big12 like their little bitch. It’s humiliating that Michigan And the Big12 helps themselves to our teams, coaches and players when ever they want. Man I hope Ohio State doesn’t sink their teeth into us like Michigan has. We are Michigan’s little brother and I’m pissed because we are a great program.

F Michigan

@TownesVanZandt
@WVUFanForever

This monster thread is crazy if you’re honest. Look at the first thread page. Look at the average views and replies. We’ve almost reach 4 pages!!! Unreal effort ladies!!!! Why don’t you ladies wave the white flag and pack it in? WVU is Michigan’s bitch and you two goofballs are my puppets.

We did find out you were a homosexual though Greggy
Trying to get confirmation about the other stuff.

Greggy feels like Michigan's bitch...

Because he probably bends over for MichiganHerd.
That is what I am getting out of this.

Damn Greggor are you a pedophile.
Is that why you are so weird. You do like Penn State and all.

@TownesVanZandt
@WVUFanForever

This monster thread is crazy if you’re honest. Look at the first thread page. Look at the average views and replies. We’ve almost reach 4 pages!!! Unreal effort ladies!!!! Why don’t you ladies wave the white flag and pack it in? WVU is Michigan’s bitch and you two goofballs are my puppets.
The fact that all this stuff matters to pedo greg tells you all you need to know about him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT