ADVERTISEMENT

F Michigan

@TownesVanZandt
@WVUFanForever

This monster thread is crazy if you’re honest. Look at the first thread page. Look at the average views and replies. We’ve almost reach 4 pages!!! Unreal effort ladies!!!! Why don’t you ladies wave the white flag and pack it in? WVU is Michigan’s bitch and you two goofballs are my puppets.

Dont worry GregJacobs.
In a Bernard Sanders administration I would protect people like you. No one should pick on the weak because they are gay or because they are a pedophile.
I will give you a living wage, free college tuition and an apartment.

Guys great job!!! 4 pages, 120 replies and over 1700 replies. This incredible monster thread couldn’t have happened if you guys didn’t play your role. For that I thank you!!! You guys can take it from here. Until the next monster I put up enjoy each other over and over again haha.

Guys great job!!! 4 pages, 120 replies and over 1700 replies. This incredible monster thread couldn’t have happened if you guys didn’t play your role. For that I thank you!!! You guys can take it from here. Until the next monster I put up enjoy each other over and over again haha.
The fact that all this stuff matters to pedo greg tells you all you need to know about him.

He thinks he won something....LMAO. Dumbass

Last edited:
The guy can't be a troll.
He is too worried about what others think about him.
Reason why he gives himself likes with his other accounts.

Trolling 101....
You can't give a F*** about what others think.

Way too insecure to be a quality troll.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
The fact that all this stuff matters to pedo greg tells you all you need to know about him.

He thinks he won something....LMAO. Dumbass

Dude lol please know that I’m blatantly trolling you for giggle. I find it hilarious that you actually think I care haha. You really are a re’tarrd.

The guy can't be a troll.
He is too worried about what others think about him.
Reason why he gives himself likes with his other accounts.

Trolling 101....
You can't give a F*** about what others think.

Way too insecure to be a quality troll.

Dude this may actually go down as the greatest of all trolling. You and your homophobe buddy have made me royalty in this thread. There are at least 50 dudes that have laughed their asses off at what I’ve done to you two. Why can’t you guys quit me? I bet I just humored number 51.

For the love of God let this monster thread RIP

Dude lol please know that I’m blatantly trolling you for giggle. I find it hilarious that you actually think I care haha. You really are a re’tarrd.
You care or you wouldn't come back and post your drivel.....time and time and time again.

Why would you spend hours on a message board doing this if you didn't care?

It's really sad that is what your life has become pedogregor. You spend all your time on here for what again? Trolling people you don't know. LMAO.....LMAO....LMAO...on a message board....LMAO LMAO LMAO....for a laugh? LMAO LMAO LMAO. Now that does my me laugh.

And really pedo gregor...you are so stupid you really don't know who is being 'trolled' here do you.

That is truly the part that makes me laugh...and makes you really look like the fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Only one with hurt feelings on here is you...Greggor.
Watching you regress on this message board has been a thing of beauty.
He really doesn't get it anymore does he....LMAO.

It's almost bad enough to make you want to feel sad for ole pedo....

I don't why everyone keeps calling me a pedo.
It was consensual and he told me he was 18. I believed him because he had a beard.

You care or you wouldn't come back and post your drivel.....time and time and time again.

Why would you spend hours on a message board doing this if you didn't care?

It's really sad that is what your life has become pedogregor. You spend all your time on here for what again? Trolling people you don't know. LMAO.....LMAO....LMAO...on a message board....LMAO LMAO LMAO....for a laugh? LMAO LMAO LMAO. Now that does my me laugh.

And really pedo gregor...you are so stupid you really don't know who is being 'trolled' here do you.

That is truly the part that makes me laugh...and makes you really look like the fool.

Hey guys look how easy it is to troll this goofball haha.

Hey guys look how easy it is to troll this goofball haha.
LMAO.....pedogreg is trolling himself now....LMAO....

Remember typing this pedogreg....."For the love of God let this monster thread RIP"

But you can't leave it....you NEED us....you CARE about it.

Too damn funny to see a low IQer like pedogreg troll himself now.....LMAO

LMAO.....pedogreg is trolling himself now....LMAO....

Remember typing this pedogreg....."For the love of God let this monster thread RIP"

But you can't leave it....you NEED us....you CARE about it.

Too damn funny to see a low IQer like pedogreg troll himself now.....LMAO

Swing n miss homophobe haha. Water off my back lol. Looks like thread is going to 5th page haha. I’m the king of this site. Keep it going and see ya tomorrow.

Ah....pedogregor responded....he has too....he needs us to maintain his existence.

Of course we will see you tomorrow...I am your entire life. You can't leave me. You have already proven that.

I mean four pages of you responding to me.

LMAO...so sad what you have become pedogregor.

Last edited:
Keep it going and see ya tomorrow.
Yeah...LMAO....you can't even stay off the board for a few hours without checking out what I typed.....tomorrow came awfully quickly TONIGHT.

LMAO...You still don't get who is running this show do you?

Yeah...LMAO....you can't even stay off the board for a few hours without checking out what I typed.....tomorrow came awfully quickly TONIGHT.

LMAO...You still don't get who is running this show do you?

OMG you’re in my head!!!! What is going on. My instincts are to call you a name followed with a haha but I’m so confused. What should I do? I’m going with old faithful.........F you ya big loser.

OMG you’re in my head!!!! What is going on. My instincts are to call you a name followed with a haha but I’m so confused. What should I do? I’m going with old faithful.........F you ya big loser.
And you came back once again tonight after saying 'see you tomorrow'.....LMAO...just admit it....you can't help yourself.

You are putting the evidence out there for everyone to see.

You can divert and say for the 100th time you are trolling me.....but trust me...everyone sees this for what it is...you need me to post to keep your sad existence going.

But yah!!! This pedogreg is going to get a fifth page!!!! How exciting for him!

1*xhFXJ01u6wJql170XC10xQ.gif

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I once considered myself royalty on this message board because I thought I owned it.
But now I am in the mud acting like a peasant. Can you just stop posting so I stop posting because I am too sensitive to be royalty. Maybe that is why I think of myself in these terms.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
And you came back once again tonight after saying 'see you tomorrow'.....LMAO...just admit it....you can't help yourself.

You are putting the evidence out there for everyone to see.

You can divert and say for the 100th time you are trolling me.....but trust me...everyone sees this for what it is...you need me to post to keep your sad existence going.

But yah!!! This pedogreg is going to get a fifth page!!!! How exciting for him!

Girlfriend got sick so we didn’t go to dinner and movie. So I spent some time with you dude. Dude I’m in complete control of my monster thread. I’m not stopping til it hit so 2000 views. That’s a special number. Look at the first page of threads. Heck look at the last 5 pages. My monster thread is crushing it. I’m king and you’re doing your share to get it there. Everyone loves me and they laugh at you. I’ve been looking for you on Lot but of course you don’t post there. You’re such a band geek loser.

You know what’s sad about a lot of WVU fans? They hate more they love. Look at the content threads Vernon puts up. You guys are so pathetic. Good stuff and links. Barely any views or replies. I throw a thread up and accurately call Texass and WVUjerkoffFanForever losers then all hell breaks loose and my thread is a monster.

Don’t some of you realize how pathetic this site is because of all the hate you clowns throw up out of your mouths?

Last edited:
I agree with that somewhat

But a lot of good posters don't want to post on here because of people like you.
Any time someone shows any support fot WV they are attacked.

Just give it a rest. Everyone already knows what you are. Your agenda is obvious.

I was taken back by how much of a rat's nest this site is because of you, Rootmaster, Herd and WVAllen.
MichiganHerd and OSugrad are obvious and don't hide their intentions.
Others do.

You know what’s sad about a lot of WVU fans? They hate more they love. Look at the content threads Vernon puts up. You guys are so pathetic. Good stuff and links. Barely any views or relies. I throw a thread up and accurately call Texass and WVUjerkoffFanForever losers then all hell breaks loose and my thread is a monster.

Don’t some of you realize how pathetic this site is because of all the hate you clowns throw up out of your mouths?
Yep...two more posts....you are officially addicted to me pedogreg. Let's see...is that four or five posts after you said "Let the thread die...and....see you tomorrow."

I would point out that you call people losers, homophobes, racists and retards on here all the time....so who is hating who?

I would do that....but you would just say your are trolling.....LMAO.

But be a man for once on here and actually answer that question instead of your stupid..."haha...he's my puppet, I giggled" line.

One more question...what do you get if this goes five pages and 2000 views....NOTHING...that's right....LMAO...What a dumbass way to spend your time. LMAO

Last edited:
I want to personally thank @GREGJACOBS for this mega post. Almost 5 pages in, and the victims of the trolling effort are still biting.

Must feel pretty good being Greg, knowing you possess that much power over the minions.

Last edited:
I want to personally thank @GREGJACOBS for this mega post. Almost 5 pages in, and the victims of the trolling effort are still biting.

Must feel pretty good being Greg, knowing you possess that much power over the minions.

Thank you Herd. Means a lot coming from you. It does feel really good!!! The thread started out as an honest assessment of what WVU represents within the college football food chain. Then the thread took on a life of its own. There are some Mountaineer fans that can’t deal with the fact that WVU and the Big12 are lightweights and Michigan and The Big Ten are heavyweights. These goofballs like @TownesVanZandt and @WVUFanForever can not accept where WVU and the Big12 stand on the landscape. Next thing I know this thread has turned into a monster.

Crazy man!!!!!

Yep...two more posts....you are officially addicted to me pedogreg. Let's see...is that four or five posts after you said "Let the thread die...and....see you tomorrow."

I would point out that you call people losers, homophobes, racists and retards on here all the time....so who is hating who?

I would do that....but you would just say your are trolling.....LMAO.

But be a man for once on here and actually answer that question instead of your stupid..."haha...he's my puppet, I giggled" line.

One more question...what do you get if this goes five pages and 2000 views....NOTHING...that's right....LMAO...What a dumbass way to spend your time. LMAO

Cliffs please minion

But a lot of good posters don't want to post on here because of people like you.

Just give it a rest. Everyone already knows what you are. Your agenda is obvious.

I was taken back by how much of a rat's nest this site is because of you, Rootmaster, Herd and WVAllen.
Others do.

Don’t try to be reasonable Texass. We know your stick. You single handily ruined this site. Only an idiot like @WVUFanForever wouldn’t see through your racist and homophobe posting. Texas dude moving in on a WVU board is weird.

Others do.

That is so funny coming from a Texas fan on a WVU board. A fake Texas Fan at that.

LqWTdzD.gif

This site was already ruined.

Might have ruined it for you Greggy.
That is what should happen.

Like I have said.
For you to run around here constantly on numerous accounts attacking WV shows how much WV has hurt you.

Guess Pitt fans aren't happy in the ACC. They see WV having success and moving up the ladder in sports and financially and it upsets them

The same hasn't happened for Pitt.
Pitt finished 65th....
In the Power 5 this year and there are only 65 schools.

This site was already ruined.

Might have ruined it for you Greggy.
That is what should happen.

Like I have said.
For you to run around here constantly on numerous accounts attacking WV shows how much WV has hurt you.

Guess Pitt fans aren't happy in the ACC. They see WV having success and moving up the ladder in sports and financially and it upsets them

The same hasn't happened for Pitt.
Pitt finished 65th....
In the Power 5 this year and there are only 65 schools.

You’re such a racist POS

Looks like I hit a nerve.
Pretty sad that you are this obsessed with WV.
Your obsession with Penn St got you banned.
Are you always this obsessed with your superiors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT