ADVERTISEMENT

F Michigan

Yet you remain on this site to troll.

Think it is because of a combination of a couple things.
WVU has hurt you in some way plus because you think you have some sort of power on here that doesn't exist.
Either way it is pretty sad.

Because you have to defend your position.

It is rather said because it is a message board and the end of the day what happens here doesn't change anything in reality.

Someone as rich and as successful as you claim to be should have much better things to do.
But truthfully I doubt you have earned 600K in your entire life let alone in one year.

You log into your account to make yourself feel powerful. It is all an illusion, brother.
Hopefully one day you will see.
As much effort as you put into this you could be doing much better in life.

You can take this advice or not.
That is on you.

Great education, big wage, 2 homes, 550S Mercedes, 2 country clubs, worldly traveler, rolexes, ect

=

Me [banana] :cheers2:

:middlefinger:

I’ve tried to let this thread fade away into the Thread Hall Of Fame but you won’t let it !

But yet you keep responding to me along with your cuck.

Make up your mind pedogreg....if you quit being obsessed with me and responding to every post I make...it probably would fade away.

Just don't respond to my post and let it die already......but WE all know you can't do that.

Reactions: RichardCranium1
Greggy should hire someone to do his trolling because he sucks at it and it is a waste of his time.

Only travelling Greggy does is through the interwebs from message board to message board.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
But yet you keep responding to me along with your cuck.

Make up your mind pedogreg....if you quit being obsessed with me and responding to every post I make...it probably would fade away.

Just don't respond to my post and let it die already......but WE all know you can't do that.

You’re confused haha. I’m finished in this thread with Texass but still feel super about humiliating you for another page or two. You’ll let us know when your done being humiliated in front of the entire site. My monster thread has a life of its own and you keep feeding it. And I thank you for that. I’ve masterfully put Texass to bed. You on the other hand still need your milk and cookies before you go night night. I get it
WVUhumiliatedFanForever.

Life is hard. My mom says she is tired of me in her basement living off her Social Security. When I come on here I am the King. I have a loyal following from my minions like MichiganHerd.
Makes me feel important. On here I am rich, successful and well educated. Who cares if I don't know the difference between your and you're just believe what I say.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You’re confused haha. I’m finished in this thread with .
You can't be finished with it....when you keep posting pedogreg. You keep saying your finished....but again...everyone sees YOU need me to post.

You don't seem to understand how this all works do you?

I post....you respond....you are like your cuck...you really don't get who is running this show.

You started the thread...I took over ownership about three pages ago.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
You can't be finished with it....when you keep posting pedogreg. You keep saying your finished....but again...everyone sees YOU need me to post.

You don't seem to understand how this all works do you?

I post....you respond....you are like your cuck...you really don't get who is running this show.

You started the thread...I took over ownership about three pages ago.

You and Texass play nice together tonight and I’ll be back to pull your strings tomorrow morning.
Enjoy and sweet dreams WVUpuppetFanForever

Hey WVUloserFanForever I’ve been looking for you on Lot. What’s up? You don’t post? I’m on my way over right now. Let’s move this over to Lot haha.

I’ll be back to pull your strings tomorrow morning.
Poor pedogreg....he is so confused...does he went this thread to die or does he keep wanting to follow me around?

pedogreg is clearly losing it.

I own this thread and pedogreg...come back tomorrow and obsess over me some more I guess....since that seems to be your big thing.

C'mon Greg.
Let's go hang out in front of the liquor store and panhandle.
More important things to do like getting drunk

Wow, 6 pages deep, and the Great Greg Jacobs still has several trolls on the hook.

And to think, F Michigan was the only bait he had to use.

Silly trolls no match for Mr. Jacobs.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Poor pedogreg....he is so confused...does he went this thread to die or does he keep wanting to follow me around?

pedogreg is clearly losing it.

I own this thread and pedogreg...come back tomorrow and obsess over me some more I guess....since that seems to be your big thing.

Ok big guy haha! LOL at the desperate geek trying to stake claim to my monster thread. Serious question for everyone reading this thread. Is this @WVUFanForever the biggest tool in the world? Listen guys he’s all yours haha. Stealing a guys thread.......bawabahaha
What a fvckin pathetic loser.

So dipshit I simply stated that Michigan and the Big12 own us. I’m pissed and fed up with bully Michigan. FFF Michigan and the Big Ten.

Come on WVUKleptomaniacFanFirever I’m waiting on Lot for you. Tell me what you think about Brown and staff on Lot.

This isn't daycare.

People aren't on here to give you attention.

Sorry if you feel neglected. Trolling isn't a way to get this attention.
Should get a job and move out your Mama's trailer.

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
This isn't daycare.

People aren't on here to give you attention.

Sorry if you feel neglected. Trolling isn't a way to get this attention.
Should get a job and move out your Mama's trailer.
dude, that's a low IQ post, even by our shallow expectations of you as a contributing poster. Have better takes, or you'll dive into the level of stills and 4ever.

dude, that's a low IQ post, even by our shallow expectations of you as a contributing poster. Have better takes, or you'll dive into the level of stills and 4ever.

No one cares Greggy.

Get a Job.
This entire message board isn't here to serve your need for attention.
It is rather pathetic.

Coming on here and wasting my day dealing with a grown man who acts like he is 13 gets boring.
Maybe if you had a nice ass and some tits I would deal with your bullshit.
Not entertaining anymore as a few people owned Greggy numerous times on this thread.
Enough is enough. Need more of a challenge.

Why can’t we get this thread put to bed and get ready for some football talk? I’ve tried to let this thread fade away to the Hall of Fame like 4 times. MichiganHerd has been spot on as usual. This has gone full low IQ and for that I’m sorry. Come on Texass and 4everloser quit making this thread unstoppable. Let’s talk football. I’m gonna start another timely thread just like this one right now.

Last edited:
You should be filling out a job application.

Why waste your time?
By you wasting your time doing this it is proving how pathetic you really are.
That is the internet for you. Not really reality.

Why would Greg get a job?
He makes 90-120 dollars a day panhandling. One of the best ever. Could talk someone out of 1/2 their welfare check

So....since my last post on here 36 hours ago.....pedogreg has mentioned me twice in two different posts....

Yeah...his weird creepy obsession with me continues.

Just like his cuckboy meehiganturd thinks pedogreg is trolling me....LMAO.

You two enjoy each other's company...I'm going back to the real world with the rest of the adults...

So....since my last post on here 36 hours ago.....pedogreg has mentioned me twice in two different posts....

You two enjoy each other's company...I'm going back to the real world with the rest of the adults...
24 hour check-in, and you're still here. lol, you're not going anywhere, because you can't. the puppet master still has you dancing on the strings.

14 minutes to respond to my post.

You really do stay on here 24/7 waiting to respond to me don't you cucky....

I was gone for a day and a half...and as soon as I post....boom....there you are. LMAO.

Keep dancing for me cuck.....

I'm going back to the real world with the rest of the adults...
lol, I knew you couldn't leave this ultimate successful thread, started by the Great Greg Jacobs. 20 minutes later, he's back, and still dancing to the strings of the puppet master.

14 minutes to respond to my post.

You really do stay on here 24/7 waiting to respond to me don't you cucky....

I was gone for a day and a half...and as soon as I post....boom....there you are. LMAO.

Keep dancing for me cuck.....

You’re a homophobe loser that’s starting to bore the daylights out of me. Get the hell out of my monster thread if you’re not gonna address the fact that we’re Michigan’s bitch and the Big Ten is big boy status. If you agree with me.......

F Michigan.

You’re a loser that’s starting to bore the daylights out of me.
Doubtful....you are so bored you will come here every day and STILL respond to anything I post.

I'll be honest with you pedogreg....you could find a better cuck then meechingaturd....he is sort of bringing you down with his posts.

Plus he is just really a creepy bastard following me around on here.

Doubtful....you are so bored you will come here every day and STILL respond to anything I post.

I'll be honest with you pedogreg....you could find a better cuck then meechingaturd....he is sort of bringing you down with his posts.

Herd is gold ya f’n moron. You come into my monster thread and act like a jerk. Then you start posting like homophobe Texass. Then you act like a Kleptomaniac trying to steal my thread. Then you disrespect a true site heavyweight like @MichiganHerd. He adds tons of content and value. You add nothing.

F Michigan for the bully treatment they give us and F you for being a freaken crybaby.

Plus he is just really a creepy bastard following me around on here.
lol, he's back again. Next time you stop in, have a legitimate sports take. You're almost 6,000 posts in, and yet to provide the true sportsmen who post here with any takes. Read and learn, and become an impact poster, a high quality contributor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT