ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas and Big 12

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Now that Nova proved Kansas would be no better than 3rd in the Big East coupled with the Big 12 losing to the SEC can we all agree, including Eers, that Conference Pride this year is a waste of time. The P5 plus the BE and minus the ass PAC12 is fairly even. Trying to argue that one Conference is significantly better than the next can now be left to the sorry homers to chirp and slurp about.

Also can we get on board with one of our own, @MichiganHerd, and be Wolverines for one night?
I’m all-in for Michigan Monday night.

Now that Nova proved Kansas would be no better than 3rd in the Big East coupled with the Big 12 losing to the SEC can we all agree, including Eers, that Conference Pride this year is a waste of time. The P5 plus the BE and minus the ass PAC12 is fairly even. Trying to argue that one Conference is significantly better than the next can now be left to the sorry homers to chirp and slurp about.

Also can we get on board with one of our own, @MichiganHerd, and be Wolverines for one night?
We e had 4 in sweet 16, 3 in Elite8 and a final 4 team. No team from
South was in the final four. Kansas, with a little diluted team, beat
Duke. We will have 4 ranked in the top 15 in final poll. Pretty good year.
WV played 21 games against NCAA teams, and during year beat the
overall number 1 seed B12 beat the 2 best teams in ACC during year.

Greg, whats up with the stupidity or are you just doing the normal trolling thing?

Reactions: LHANDSDC

All in for Michigan is a no for me. It has nothing to do with Beilein either.

Reactions: Phil
The Big 12 can hold its head high. The statistics speak for themselves. The fact that we did not have the best team in the nation does not detract from the overall strong performance of the conference on the national scene. Take time and enjoy the positives and success the Mountaineers and the B12 had this year.

Reactions: WVUDisciples
We e had 4 in sweet 16, 3 in Elite8 and a final 4 team. No team from
South was in the final four. Kansas, with a little diluted team, beat
Duke. We will have 4 ranked in the top 15 in final poll. Pretty good year.
WV played 21 games against NCAA teams, and during year beat the
overall number 1 seed B12 beat the 2 best teams in ACC during year.

My points stand unchallenged as usual. Best Big12 team would be at best 3rd in Big East. Big12 lost Challenge to SEC. Remember, Big12 is an excellent hoop Conference. And, if you think for a second Kansas State is a Top 15 team or any of those other first round casualties reps from Big12 are better than Top 40 you don’t know much about hoops. So when it’s all said and done there is one grrat team. Maybe 10-12 really good teams(including WVU). Then through the rest in a hat and who cares.

There's no bottom to the Big 12. To me that's the big difference. The top 5 in the BE and the top 5 in the Big 12 are really good. It's the bottom 5 that make a big difference. WVU in this year's BE finished 28-5 at worst. That prob includes two losses to Villanova and one loss to X or Cincy and a slip up here or there.

I loved the old Big East. Wish would could've kept the 90s version but it's not like we had a choice and we fell to the best conference we could. BE vs. 12 BB is comparable to football in that the top 5 in the old BE were as good as the top 5 in the Big 12. The Big 12 is stronger overall in football over what we came out of but the top was pretty good too.

Villanova is the de facto Big 12 champion. The Wildcats have reeled off double-digit wins vs. the top three teams in the Big 12. #MeatGrinder

Seems cut and dry to me. Add in the fact that Nova didn’t win the Big East Kansas would be fortunate to finish 3rd in the Big East. I’m thinking no better than 2nd in Big Ten. Probably 3rd. Probably wins ACC but no guarantee. The Big12 meatgrinder talk is total Fake News.

The Big 12 can hold its head high. The statistics speak for themselves. The fact that we did not have the best team in the nation does not detract from the overall strong performance of the conference on the national scene. Take time and enjoy the positives and success the Mountaineers and the B12 had this year.

Dilution

our teams travel.. the majority of our fans can't.....the fan base is E of the Mississippi...who wants to spend 2gs on flights, rental cars, hotel rooms(two night min) food(no tailgate)..for a four hour football game?..we don't belong here.

our teams travel.. the majority of our fans can't.....the fan base is E of the Mississippi...who wants to spend 2gs on flights, rental cars, hotel rooms(two night min) food(no tailgate)..for a four hour football game?..we don't belong here.
And what is your viable option?

There's no bottom to the Big 12. To me that's the big difference. The top 5 in the BE and the top 5 in the Big 12 are really good. It's the bottom 5 that make a big difference. WVU in this year's BE finished 28-5 at worst. That prob includes two losses to Villanova and one loss to X or Cincy and a slip up here or there.

I loved the old Big East. Wish would could've kept the 90s version but it's not like we had a choice and we fell to the best conference we could. BE vs. 12 BB is comparable to football in that the top 5 in the old BE were as good as the top 5 in the Big 12. The Big 12 is stronger overall in football over what we came out of but the top was pretty good too.
Some people complain when you get a month of sunny days and 1 day of rain.

Dude we live in Western PA and WV. What on earth are you talkin about? It’s never sunny 30 out of 31 days.

Swing and miss

Cincy is not in the big east they're in the american. seton hall wasn't that bad they beat texas tech this season.

Dude we live in Western PA and WV. What on earth are you talkin about? It’s never sunny 30 out of 31 days.

Swing and miss
If you're that miserable, then you should move or really pick a new team to support. One that is without warts and is perfect in all ways. You call fans who are proud of our teams and state...homers. Unless we join you and call for WVU to ditch the conference, get rid of what you consider substandard players and recruits, fire the coaches and AD, we are not true fans like you. The fact is we have a top twenty basketball and football program and belong to a power five conference. We make approximately forty million from our conference association and are one of the few collegiate athletic programs operating in the black. Grow up and go troll somewhere were they really have a reason to complain and give a sh.t about the crap you post.

If you're that miserable, then you should move or really pick a new team to support. One that is without warts and is perfect in all ways. You call fans who are proud of our teams and state...homers. Unless we join you and call for WVU to ditch the conference, get rid of what you consider substandard players and recruits, fire the coaches and AD, we are not true fans like you. The fact is we have a top twenty basketball and football program and belong to a power five conference. We make approximately forty million from our conference association and are one of the few collegiate athletic programs operating in the black. Grow up and go troll somewhere were they really have a reason to complain and give a sh.t about the crap you post.

Hey moron I was replying to someone that suggested comparing something to sunshine. He post was about one rainy day out of a month of sunny days. Oh that was you! I’m fairly certain we both were goofing around. At least I was. I don’t call one that is proud of WVU a homer. Not one. Not one fan that supports WVU is a homer in my book. Not one. It’s the loser that considers other Big12 programs as family haha. I cant make that up. That’d be a Big12 homer in my book. It’s that idiot that fvcks on coaching staff for every thing that goes wrong. That’d be a homer in my book. It’s the geek that frames a top 40 football team like they’re top 15. That’s a homer in my book. Crawl back under your rock and stop misrepresenting my posts.

Last edited:
He deserves everything he gets with his "expert opinion"
Isn't everyone here that posts really just giving their opinion?

Not everyone, but every time he posts there a lot of guys are ready to pounce on it (rootmaster). If people don't like his stuff, why are most tripping over themselves to respond?

Isn't everyone here that posts really just giving their opinion?

Not everyone, but every time he posts there a lot of guys are ready to pounce on it (rootmaster). If people don't like his stuff, why are most tripping over themselves to respond?

Because this place is infested with dildo trolls who never pass on an opportunity to stir the pot.

That's why.

ADVERTISEMENT