ADVERTISEMENT

No Question on Conference Depth

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Obviously any Big12 homer can respect the depth the BigTen has this year. @Cuyahoga Falls Eers and the others in the Big12 homer pack look foolish posting all year about the “meatgrinder” Big12.
No question life in the BigTen must suck for those head coaches. The depth in the BigTen is insane. To me the depth is insane! The proved their teams can play just about any style that any league throws at it. So now that the depth issue is put to bed for even the worst of all homer, @Cuyahoga Falls Eers, we can see which conference has the best top end teams. The BigTen has 7 teams going for 6 Sweet16 spots. Two of their teams play each other sadly. The ACC and SEC has a shot at 5 spots. The Big12 has a shot at 4 spots and the PAC12 has a shot at two spots. The laughable overrated BigEast has Nova once again propping that lame Conference up. I’ve always felt 2 Conference Sweet16 teams gives the Conference a pass. 3 teams in is solid top end production. And 4 or more teams establishes that conference as the top end talent. The final 8 starts the drive for best team. As an ACC and BigTen guy I’m a happy camper tonight.

#WVUACC2026

You make fun of CFE but then you do the exact same thing.

Hanging how great a conference is on one round of the tournament...amazing.

Your trolling has been subpar of late too.

You make fun of CFE but then you do the exact same thing.

Hanging how great a conference is on one round of the tournament...amazing.

Your trolling has been subpar of late too.

Listen man add some value or get lost. The Big12 proved it the last two days. CFE should come back here and admit his Big12 meatgrinder homer crap is way off this year. You’re the F’n troll. Plus you’re a dic. You and the rest of your rat pack are second only to dipshit Texass as horible low IQ morons. 7 teams through the first round is crazy. How many years does that happen. Only idiots like you can’t tip your hat to the BigTen.

Because Greggy wants to use this platform to push his narrative.

Doesn't want to hear anything else.

How many of the teams still remaining have Pitt played?

Let's start there.
For WV it is 10. 1/3 of their games.

For Texas it is 12.

Most of the Big 12 played 1/4 of their games against teams still remaining.

All played at least 8 because they play each time twice.

Reactions: Wahama78
Actually WV played 13

Forgot Buffalo, Tennessee and Florida.

Played 2x the number of teams left in the tournament that Pitt played in the ACC
Plus Pitt played one out of conference in Iowa.

Reactions: Wahama78
Listen man add some value or get lost. The Big12 proved it the last two days. CFE should come back here and admit his Big12 meatgrinder homer crap is way off this year. You’re the F’n troll. Plus you’re a dic. You and the rest of your rat pack are second only to dipshit Texass as horible low IQ morons. 7 teams through the first round is crazy. How many years does that happen. Only idiots like you can’t tip your hat to the BigTen.

No one here gives a shit about the Big 10....its a WVU message board.

And you diverted...you get on CFE you ****stick about conference bragging rights then you troll the same way. At least get your storyline straight and stick with it son.

And you are even a homer for the Big 10...you really cant keep your stories straight.

You are getting shittier at this all the time.

And I think I will stay, but thanks for the offer to get lost.....dic.

Obviously any Big12 homer can respect the depth the BigTen has this year. @Cuyahoga Falls Eers and the others in the Big12 homer pack look foolish posting all year about the “meatgrinder” Big12.
No question life in the BigTen must suck for those head coaches. The depth in the BigTen is insane. To me the depth is insane! The proved their teams can play just about any style that any league throws at it. So now that the depth issue is put to bed for even the worst of all homer, @Cuyahoga Falls Eers, we can see which conference has the best top end teams. The BigTen has 7 teams going for 6 Sweet16 spots. Two of their teams play each other sadly. The ACC and SEC has a shot at 5 spots. The Big12 has a shot at 4 spots and the PAC12 has a shot at two spots. The laughable overrated BigEast has Nova once again propping that lame Conference up. I’ve always felt 2 Conference Sweet16 teams gives the Conference a pass. 3 teams in is solid top end production. And 4 or more teams establishes that conference as the top end talent. The final 8 starts the drive for best team. As an ACC and BigTen guy I’m a happy camper tonight.

#WVUACC2026

The thing with conferences is that successes and failures are typically cyclical. For years the B10 couldn’t seem to beat an SEC team in a major bowl, then Ohio State won a championship and that all changed. For years the ACC couldn’t win a BCS bowl, now Clemson has won the title 2 out of 3 years. For years the SEC was basically Kentucky and not much else,but they have several teams making an effort in basketball now like LSU and Tennessee and Florida looks like it is coming back strong. 3 years ago the B12 was falling apart and couldn’t get a team in the playoffs, but now the P12 is the weakest link in the P5.

It all comes in cycles.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You know he is right, Gregory. You really are a poor troll.

No one here gives a shit about the Big 10....its a WVU message board.

And you diverted...you get on CFE you ****stick about conference bragging rights then you troll the same way. At least get your storyline straight and stick with it son.

And you are even a homer for the Big 10...you really cant keep your stories straight.

You are getting shittier at this all the time.

And I think I will stay, but thanks for the offer to get lost.....dic.

It’s the NCAAs you moron. I don’t homer it up like CFE or you or any pathetic homer. Do I pull your Big12 homer chain? Occasionally yes. You’re so stupid you can’t keep up. I’m an ACC guy that loves WVU and
Ohio St. I can’t stand Big12 because WVU is like a third thumb to them. You clowns just don’t see it. I root for two Big Ten teams. Maryland is getting beat up right now against LSU. Guess what? I don’t give a crap. Would Big Ten winning be cool? Sure! You just have to respect their depth. That was my point. Ohio St is who I give a crap about in BigTen. And Purdue a little because my dad played football there. It’s not bragging moron. It’s laughing in your homer face. I never troll WVU. I’m a WVU guy. I troll low IQ posters like you and CFE.

How this.........WVU is the bestest program in the meatgrinder, incredible, toughest, most paying, best mascots, craziest game day experience, most respectEd and only real conference Big12. I can not wait to go to bed tonight so I can dream about all things WVU and Big12 being discussed on the WVU free site.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Well...Maryland lost....

It's why you shouldn't get all wound up about how well the Big 10 did in the opening round. Wonder how many more Big 10 teams will fall today and tomorrow.

It’s the NCAAs you moron. I don’t homer it up like CFE or you or any pathetic homer. Do I pull your Big12 homer chain? Occasionally yes. You’re so stupid you can’t keep up. I’m an ACC guy that loves WVU and
Ohio St. I can’t stand Big12 because WVU is like a third thumb to them. You clowns just don’t see it. I root for two Big Ten teams. Maryland is getting beat up right now against LSU. Guess what? I don’t give a crap. Would Big Ten winning be cool? Sure! You just have to respect their depth. That was my point. Ohio St is who I give a crap about in BigTen. And Purdue a little because my dad played football there. It’s not bragging moron. It’s laughing in your homer face. I never troll WVU. I’m a WVU guy. I troll low IQ posters like you and CFE.

How this.........WVU is the bestest program in the meatgrinder, incredible, toughest, most paying, best mascots, craziest game day experience, most respectEd and only real conference Big12. I can not wait to go to bed tonight so I can dream about all things WVU and Big12 being discussed on the WVU free site.

LMAO...look at this rant....I am gregor's head....post puppet post.

Everyone!!!! Guess what notice I just got? I got a notice that POS Texass is now following me with his racist MikeTyson acct.

What a F’n loser.

That guy is off. Not me, brother.
Guy was chasing Pride around. Guess you are the new Pride.

Well...Maryland lost....

It's why you shouldn't get all wound up about how well the Big 10 did in the opening round. Wonder how many more Big 10 teams will fall today and tomorrow.

I have not decided if BigTen is best conference. I posted that in my opinion it has the most depth and if there is a meatgrinder conference it is the BigTen. Not the Big12. That’s all. Nothing crazy.

You know he is right, Gregory. You really are a poor troll.
Dude, I like ya, but lay off Mr. Jacobs. Stay in your lane, talk beer, talk highly about your great job, but lay off sports. When it comes to guys like me and Greg, know your role. Stay on the sidelines and cheer. Let the heavyweights do the heavy lifting.

L
Dude, I like ya, but lay off Mr. Jacobs. Stay in your lane, talk beer, talk highly about your great job, but lay off sports. When it comes to guys like me and Greg, know your role. Stay on the sidelines and cheer. Let the heavyweights do the heavy lifting.
LOL. Over weight, likely, height weight, only in your mind. Had in goid beers latey?

L

LOL. Over weight, likely, height weight, only in your mind. Had in goid beers latey?
great post. That's what we're looking for from you . Incoherent drunk stuff. I'm drunk as well, simply type better than you. Been day drinking since 11 this morning, preparing myself for the big M win. Still planning to move to Sylva in 3 years upon retirement. Wife doesn’t want mountain home though, and houses in town are few and far between, unless I can build.

great post. That's what we're looking for from you . Incoherent drunk stuff. I'm drunk as well, simply type better than you. Been day drinking since 11 this morning, preparing myself for the big M win. Still planning to move to Sylva in 3 years upon retirement. Wife doesn’t want mountain home though, and houses in town are few and far between, unless I can build.
Could look at Waynesville. Closer to Asheville with a few decent breweries.

Then there were 2...Tech and OU.

Yep tough tourney for the Big 12. First the Committee disrespects the league by inviting less teams than BigTen, ACC and SEC. Then Big12 teams shit the bed. At the end of the day the Committee was right to place the Big12 behind the other leagues in both invites and seeds. Bad years happen. No shame. What would be cool is if Texas Tech becomes the tourney darling and makes a run to the title.

Texas Tech was the only team that could make a run. IMO. I think Sunday's game will be a tough match up for them. Don't under estimate Buffalo.

Texas Tech was the only team that could make a run. IMO. I think Sunday's game will be a tough match up for them. Don't under estimate Buffalo.

For sure Buffalo will be a tough out. Not in a bad way but how funny would it be if WVU and TCU were the last Big12 teams playing. It happened one year when Pitt won the CBI and like one other BigEast team was still playing. Dixon has a run of 20 win season and beat Washington St in CBI final to get his 20. He had like 4 legit wins in that 20 haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT