ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Ranking Devastating

You have started 15 threads Greg.

First asking where everyone was on Oct 17, 2015. Innocent enough unless you take into account that we lost to Baylor that day. Lets look at the rest Greg.

Thread 2 ACC Vs B12 Gloating over ACC Tourney showing on March 26, 2016. Trolling B12
Thread 3 B12 Hoops = Big East Football.
Thread 4 Big12 Team recruiting Sux! Trolling the B12
Thread 5 Big 12 not respected Trolling the B12
Thread 6 Unimpressive Class Trolling WVU
Thread 7 ACC still tops Trolling
Thread 8 an 9 are the same Official ACC Outcome
Thread 10 Conference P5 Rankings Trolling B12
Thread 11 Kansas and Big12 Trolling B12
Thread 12 OLDE TO BUCK Trolling Buck
Thread 13 WVU Recruiting 2017 Could you be any more wrong? Well everyone who reads your posts knows that answer
Thread 14 NEBRASKA ICON Tom Osborne Trolling the B12 again.
Thread 15 WVU Ranking Devastating Trolling WVU again

I have to admit, I am guilty of feeding the troll that is you. You are all the names you love to call everyone else. Worthless POS is one I would add.

Now why would anyone go to Asheville? Could it be the 26 breweries, 3% unemployment, the great restaurants, the unbelievable climate, the great trout fishing or just because nearly every travel magazine touts it as one of the best place to visit, live or retire to in the country.

You truly do not seem to possess one redeeming quality Greg.

Swish! Nothin but net....

BTW...we've been in Asheville twice over the last few years...each time along the route of a College ball tour...stayed one night, drank my face off , loved the town, the people and the surrounding environs...I intend to go back next fall when WVU is somewhat close by for the game in Charlotte vs Vols or Raleigh vs Wolfpack...nice little piece of heaven ya got down there...

You have started 15 threads Greg.

First asking where everyone was on Oct 17, 2015. Innocent enough unless you take into account that we lost to Baylor that day. Lets look at the rest Greg.

Thread 2 ACC Vs B12 Gloating over ACC Tourney showing on March 26, 2016. Trolling B12
Thread 3 B12 Hoops = Big East Football.
Thread 4 Big12 Team recruiting Sux! Trolling the B12
Thread 5 Big 12 not respected Trolling the B12
Thread 6 Unimpressive Class Trolling WVU
Thread 7 ACC still tops Trolling
Thread 8 an 9 are the same Official ACC Outcome
Thread 10 Conference P5 Rankings Trolling B12
Thread 11 Kansas and Big12 Trolling B12
Thread 12 OLDE TO BUCK Trolling Buck
Thread 13 WVU Recruiting 2017 Could you be any more wrong? Well everyone who reads your posts knows that answer
Thread 14 NEBRASKA ICON Tom Osborne Trolling the B12 again.
Thread 15 WVU Ranking Devastating Trolling WVU again

I have to admit, I am guilty of feeding the troll that is you. You are all the names you love to call everyone else. Worthless POS is one I would add.

Now why would anyone go to Asheville? Could it be the 26 breweries, 3% unemployment, the great restaurants, the unbelievable climate, the great trout fishing or just because nearly every travel magazine touts it as one of the best place to visit, live or retire to in the country.

You truly do not seem to possess one redeeming quality Greg.

OMG! It's official for all to see hahahaha!!! I own your goofy asss!!! You literally are obsessed with me for all to see! First off creep as I've said a million times I hate the Big12. Get it retard! I don't hide that. I post it.
Second the 2017 class is evolving but still not above the line to take big steps forward in a lame Big12. I posted that 2017 class ranking when WVU was like 60th and last in Big12. I guess you didn't catch the 2017 class in a whopping tied for 46 and ranked 7th in Big12. Even with some JUCOs the class is struggling. You are really dumb. AThirdly I came back and clearly pointed out the ACCs performance issues in the NCAAs. So you spent time like the creep you are obsessing over me like a bitchh. You are the single weirdest idiot in the history of Rivals!!! You literally just proved it. God have mercy on your soul.

Find one cheap shot I gave Huggy or hoop team. Find just one creep! Go find it. Go find posts that were cheap shots against football team. Maybe my post on how Holgy's appearance isn't professional sometimes? That'd be about the most controversial I've gotten. I don't ever put this program down. My last thread was a warning or concern about WVU admin not doing enough to protect an excellent athletic program. You're just to dumb of a homer to keep up. LOL at you being owned by me!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Spookycat2002
Swish! Nothin but net....

BTW...we've been in Asheville twice over the last few years...each time along the route of a College ball tour...stayed one night, drank my face off , loved the town, the people and the surrounding environs...I intend to go back next fall when WVU is somewhat close by for the game in Charlotte vs Vols or Raleigh vs Wolfpack...nice little piece of heaven ya got down there...

LOL at your HB likes haha! Canadian......

You two need to get a hotel room. Then take to The Main Board.

OMG! It's official for all to see hahahaha!!! I own your goofy asss!!! You literally are obsessed with me for all to see! First off creep as I've said a million times I hate the Big12. Get it retard! I don't hide that. I post it.
Second the 2017 class is evolving but still not above the line to take big steps forward in a lame Big12. I posted that 2017 class ranking when WVU was like 60th and last in Big12. I guess you didn't catch the 2017 class in a whopping tied for 46 and ranked 7th in Big12. Even with some JUCOs the class is struggling. You are really dumb. AThirdly I came back and clearly pointed out the ACCs performance issues in the NCAAs. So you spent time like the creep you are obsessing over me like a bitchh. You are the single weirdest idiot in the history of Rivals!!! You literally just proved it. God have mercy on your soul.

Find one cheap shot I gave Huggy or hoop team. Find just one creep! Go find it. Go find posts that were cheap shots against football team. Maybe my post on how Holgy's appearance isn't professional sometimes? That'd be about the most controversial I've gotten. I don't ever put this program down. My last thread was a warning or concern about WVU admin not doing enough to protect an excellent athletic program. You're just to dumb of a homer to keep up. LOL at you being owned by me!!!
What a rambling, hair brained, bunch of bafflegab that was....well done troll!

What a rambling, hair brained, bunch of bafflegab that was....well done troll!
Never has anybody been owned more on this board and declared more victories than Pitt troll Greg. Such a "low IQ poster" really does not know how stupid he looks.

LOL at your HB likes haha! Canadian......

You two need to get a hotel room. Then take to The Main Board.
Gregie...you get bored with your 2 or 3 buddies over on Pantylair...so you come over here to bitch and moan. I have zero doubt that if you are over on The Blue Lot, you're smacked around constantly...

Female elk is called a cow. My self guided bull hunt last year has an historic harvest rate of about 5 to 10%. A lot of "real hunters" go home empty handed. I have fished in the Big Rock Tourney, so congratulations on the Marlin. You are the last person who should use the word ignorance, as that is the overriding theme of all of your posts.
I caught my Marlin on my boat, not one that was chartered. Everyone knows your hunting guide brought you to a petting zoo.

Gregie...you get bored with your 2 or 3 buddies over on Pantylair...so you come over here to bitch and moan. I have zero doubt that if you are over on The Blue Lot, you're smacked around constantly...
Get lost Canadian light weight. You're the text book version of a pu$$y.

LOL No dude you are Ducks Fly Together and the premier Dumba$$ on this board. Thanks for sacrificing your dignity to entertain us with your village idiot routine.
How many times you gonna use that ducks fly together line? man you are so unoriginal. You don't have to worry about winning the village idiot award. They decided to omit your name from the competition. We can't have the same person winning it every year.

How many times you gonna use that ducks fly together line? man you are so unoriginal. You don't have to worry about winning the village idiot award. They decided to omit your name from the competition. We can't have the same person winning it every year.
Well as long as your posts read like Ducks, I will keep using that line. I almost feel sorry for you. Nobody has to worry about winning that award with you around. Not even your son Greg can compete with you.

Doubling down on your dud posts from before!!! Aaahahaha! I invest more in one year at WVU then you and your tool buddy combined for your entire pathetic lives.

Last edited:
Forget the bias BS in USNWR. WVU has 40 Goldwater Scholars, 26 Rhodes Scholars, and 15 of the current/past fortune 500 CEO's Oracle, Owens Corning, Fidelity Investments just to name a few. A university should be fairly judged by the success of its graduates. USNWR rates the raw material over the finished product.

Don't forget Cisco Systems!

Well as long as your posts read like Ducks, I will keep using that line. I almost feel sorry for you. Nobody has to worry about winning that award with you around. Not even your son Greg can compete with you.
Lol...he's on ignore but I know just who you're
Doubling down on your dud posts from before!!! Aaahahaha! I invest more lin one year at WVU then you and your tool buddy combined for your entire pathetic lives.
I knew it! You're a high rollin booster...a big wheel on campus! A man of influence! Bout time we had someone of your caliber on...of all things, the MMB! Well...excepting @TejasFan that is...he wears shiny shoes...

This you or PR man Skippycat I saw freewheeling round campus the other day Gregie? I'm thinkin it had to be you...
Screen+shot+2012-07-09+at+7.09.01+AM.png

Reactions: hbeacheer

Your very subject line was designed to hurt WVU. YOU are the idiot, non-WVU fan.

Reactions: torontoeers
Ducksflytogather? Idiot,weak and pathetic from the long time village idiot like yourself.

I knew it! You're a high rollin booster...a big wheel on campus! A man of influence! Bout time we had someone of your caliber on...of all things, the MMB! Well...excepting @TejasFan that is...he wears shiny shoes...

This you or PR man Skippycat I saw freewheeling round campus the other day Gregie? I'm thinkin it had to be you...
Just the fact that you responded shows you're still listening. Pathetic post from the son of a draft dodger. You have cowards blood pumping through your heart.

It is a board name of a guy who used to post here who has the same spelling and grammar skills as you display. Like Greg he had multiple names.
You get busted all the time grammar queen. Only a retard would keep bringing it up at the same time he's screwing up. Its all you have. You can't come up with intelligent rebuttals to the fact we haven't beaten a ranked team in almost 3 years. We haven't beaten a team on the road that finished in the top 25 since 2012. We got stomped by and 8-4 nobody in a bowl game last season.

Go back to Canada you lib loser

Go back to Canada you lib loser
Gregie...I know you've been into the sauce again so I'll inform you...I'm actually in Canada. Right now! Can you believe it? Yes...this tool we're using here allows us to post from almost anywhere! Weird and wild stuff I tell ya...I bet it would even allow you to post with your 2000 friends at Heinz on a Saturday. You should give it a try. Tickets are cheap and so is the entertainment...

No worries...I'll be down at FedEx to support the team soon...so will you, won't you?

Gregie...I know you've been into the sauce again so I'll inform you...I'm actually in Canada. Right now! Can you believe it? Yes...this tool we're using here allows us to post from almost anywhere! Weird and wild stuff I tell ya...I bet it would even allow you to post with your 2000 friends at Heinz on a Saturday. You should give it a try. Tickets are cheap and so is the entertainment...

No worries...I'll be down at FedEx to support the team soon...so will you, won't you?

Sadly I'm gonna miss the game. Notice my Avatar? That stone has a warning on it. Golf course in Ireland. Warns you to stay clear of several hundred foot cliffs dropping into the Atlantic Ocean. Old Head just outside of Kinsale, Ireland. That's where I will be. Before you tell me to take a flying leap know I'm praying to God WVU whacks VaTech. My brother-in-law played soccer at VaTech and he is an unmanageable Hookie. Dressing my nieces up in Hookie shit for games. There's no one in WV that wants to see WVU win more than me. I'll be at 3 or 4 games this year.

Sadly I'm gonna miss the game. Notice my Avatar? That stone has a warning on it. Golf course in Ireland. Warns you to stay clear of several hundred foot cliffs dropping into the Atlantic Ocean. Old Head just outside of Kinsale, Ireland. That's where I will be. Before you tell me to take a flying leap know I'm praying to God WVU whacks VaTech. My brother-in-law played soccer at VaTech and he is an unmanageable Hookie. Dressing my nieces up in Hookie shit for games. There's no one in WV that wants to see WVU win more than me. I'll be at 3 or 4 games this year.

1. God help Old Head (if you really are going there to play)
2. Praying to God can't help WVU on 9/3/17
3. WVU may whack something but it won't be the Hokies
4. Your brother-in-law sounds normal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT