ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Ranking Devastating

What? I don't decide who's first or last. The ACC scoffed at WVU multiple times solely because of academics. The "branch campus" narrative seems to satisfies some of you guys but doesn't mean crap to the ACC or the Big Ten. Listen man the the "owning" crap is just messing with the biggest tool I've ever read on Rivals since I joined in 2002. Still5-0 started the Dick Play last year so I just mess with him. Nothing is that serious man. You seem like a legit poster so I definitely don't want to offend you. Stills and Toronto boy on the other can go get a room together.

Once again Mr. Jacobs, your lack of facts and understanding is what I find offensive - not you necessarily but your belief that you know what you are talking about without taking the time to thoroughly investigate what you are told or read. Everything i have debated you to date can verified by you. Here's something you cannot research but perhaps you have a contact somewhere in the Pitt athletic department that can verify what I can tell you about the ACC and WVU.

Pitt and WVU approached the ACC together somewhere in the 2012-2013 time frame. At the time it took 9 votes to be accepted into the ACC. The vote was 8-4 for Pitt and 8-4 for WVU with NC, NC State, Duke, Boston College voting no. To be honest, it may have been WF as a no vote - I simply cannot remember the exact details other than the NC schools were against it and BC (initially). Long story short, BC stated they would change their vote IF Syracuse replaced WVU. The other ACC schools agreed although VT fought vehemently for WVU - imagine that.

Academic ratings - meant absolutely nothing. Academic reputation - meant absolutely nothing. Why? Because of exactly what I have been telling you - it's a much easier sell when you factor in branch campuses and the powers that be understand this as you should be able to as well. Include Pitt's branch campuses in the academic ratings and see what happens.

As for the SEC - they choose TV market over anything else. The academic ratings were NOT a factor. Obviously you can choose whether or not to believe me, but I do hope you for once try and gather facts rather than come on here and spout something you see in a magazine without knowing the rest of the story.

The Big 10 does factor academic ratings much more so than the ACC and the SEC. WVU in the Big 10 - I just dont see that happening. WVU in the SEC or ACC - absolutely it could happen.

Perhaps at some point in our lives one of us will be proven right and one of us proven wrong. I very much like my chances of coming out on the right end but then again, I hope the argument is never settled because I love being in the big 12. Our culture and fan base are much more of a match with the Big 12 than with the ACC.

Once again Mr. Jacobs, your lack of facts and understanding is what I find offensive - not you necessarily but your belief that you know what you are talking about without taking the time to thoroughly investigate what you are told or read. Everything i have debated you to date can verified by you. Here's something you cannot research but perhaps you have a contact somewhere in the Pitt athletic department that can verify what I can tell you about the ACC and WVU.

Pitt and WVU approached the ACC together somewhere in the 2012-2013 time frame. At the time it took 9 votes to be accepted into the ACC. The vote was 8-4 for Pitt and 8-4 for WVU with NC, NC State, Duke, Boston College voting no. To be honest, it may have been WF as a no vote - I simply cannot remember the exact details other than the NC schools were against it and BC (initially). Long story short, BC stated they would change their vote IF Syracuse replaced WVU. The other ACC schools agreed although VT fought vehemently for WVU - imagine that.

Academic ratings - meant absolutely nothing. Academic reputation - meant absolutely nothing. Why? Because of exactly what I have been telling you - it's a much easier sell when you factor in branch campuses and the powers that be understand this as you should be able to as well. Include Pitt's branch campuses in the academic ratings and see what happens.

As for the SEC - they choose TV market over anything else. The academic ratings were NOT a factor. Obviously you can choose whether or not to believe me, but I do hope you for once try and gather facts rather than come on here and spout something you see in a magazine without knowing the rest of the story.

The Big 10 does factor academic ratings much more so than the ACC and the SEC. WVU in the Big 10 - I just dont see that happening. WVU in the SEC or ACC - absolutely it could happen.

Perhaps at some point in our lives one of us will be proven right and one of us proven wrong. I very much like my chances of coming out on the right end but then again, I hope the argument is never settled because I love being in the big 12. Our culture and fan base are much more of a match with the Big 12 than with the ACC.

You're so full of shitt I hesitate to engage. The mistake I made was thinking you were objective. You're as bad as those other homers. You're literally arguing with yourself. You refuse to except the fact that the Big Ten and ACC eliminated WVU mainly based on WVUs academic deficiencies. READ THIS.......I don't agree and wish WVU was in the ACC!!!! I've posted that many many times. So save the insecure baloney and get a grip. Don't patronize me either. I have several contacts that were literally part of the expansion process. Some are members at my country club. Nordberg and Pederson were very active trying to get WVU into the ACC during the Louisville process. I assume you know who they are haha. The general footprint was an issue but the institutional reputation is what did WVU in with the ACC and Big Ten. Believe what you want but making up your Fake News is a joke. WVU was never brought to a vote by the ACC Presidents. Your claims are a joke!!! Some of theses homer idiots actually posted ND was joining Big12 LOL. They beat me up when I posted something huge was coming and it wasn't the Big12. Boom a month or so later ND to ACC. I knew it was happening because a client, and college roommate, from a marketing company in Atlanta told what was going down. BTW what are you trying to prove? Go back to my posts. While Buckface was posting away like an idiot I called the expansion process on the money. Why? Because my Network contacts, two of them, are tied into the process. There is an outside chance the Big 12 implodes. Money in the next round is definitely going down. That's why I mock these clowns on here when they flex their conference money muscles haha!!! The Big12 has 4 years to convince Texas and Oklahoma to extend the GOR or its over. At that point WVU better have its academic act together. Hey no one answered my question!!!! Is WVU part of the prestigious AAU membership? I think Pitt and Penn State are members no? You positive that academic status had nothing to do with expansion discussions?

You're so full of shitt I hesitate to engage. The mistake I made was thinking you were objective. You're as bad as those other homers. You're literally arguing with yourself. You refuse to except the fact that the Big Ten and ACC eliminated WVU mainly based on WVUs academic deficiencies. READ THIS.......I don't agree and wish WVU was in the ACC!!!! I've posted that many many times. So save the insecure baloney and get a grip. Don't patronize me either. I have several contacts that were literally part of the expansion process. Some are members at my country club. Nordberg and Pederson were very active trying to get WVU into the ACC during the Louisville process. I assume you know who they are haha. The general footprint was an issue but the institutional reputation is what did WVU in with the ACC and Big Ten. Believe what you want but making up your Fake News is a joke. WVU was never brought to a vote by the ACC Presidents. Your claims are a joke!!! Some of theses homer idiots actually posted ND was joining Big12 LOL. They beat me up when I posted something huge was coming and it wasn't the Big12. Boom a month or so later ND to ACC. I knew it was happening because a client, and college roommate, from a marketing company in Atlanta told what was going down. BTW what are you trying to prove? Go back to my posts. While Buckface was posting away like an idiot I called the expansion process on the money. Why? Because my Network contacts, two of them, are tied into the process. There is an outside chance the Big 12 implodes. Money in the next round is definitely going down. That's why I mock these clowns on here when they flex their conference money muscles haha!!! The Big12 has 4 years to convince Texas and Oklahoma to extend the GOR or its over. At that point WVU better have its academic act together. Hey no one answered my question!!!! Is WVU part of the prestigious AAU membership? I think Pitt and Penn State are members no? You positive that academic status had nothing to do with expansion discussions?

I have no doubt you do not wish to further engage with me in the same way that Conor McGregor no longer wished to engage with Floyd Merriweather after 10 rounds. This debate was over long ago when you were exposed as a fraud.

Despite you being exposed, there is one thing we agree on: Nordberg and Pederson were quite active in trying to get WVU into the ACC during the Louisville process. So if you know that, then you assuredly know WVU's response was, "thanks but no thanks". No offer from the ACC was ever made but the feelers put out by Nordberg, Pederson, and other ACC officials towards WVU were met with a "thanks but no thanks" response.

Academic standing was not an issue for it were, then how do you explain Louisville? I'll save you the time Mr. Jacobs, you cannot explain it. Louisville ranks #171 in your beloved ranking system so did the ACC say, "As long are you are ranked below #172, you are in! Sorry WVU but you are ranked #183 so you barely missed the cut!". I'll await your explanation with baited breath.

Whether the vote was an official vote or a straw vote, there was still a vote. WVU wasn't getting in because they garnered 8 votes while Pitt garnered 9 votes and academics were not the reason (i.e, see Louisville).

I have no problem with preferences of those wishing for the ACC versus the Big 12. I very much prefer the Big 12 due to fan base, culture, scheduling, etc. Having the ACC marquee football programs of Florida State and Clemson visit Pitt once every 12 years (you can check that too if you dare) versus having the Big 12 marquee programs visiting WVU every other year just does not appeal to me.

With respect to your question if WVU has AAU membership, I can answer that: No, they do not. Unlike you, I do not have a problem acknowledging facts. Is AAU membership something to be proud of? Of course it is and I admire those academic institutions that enjoy the status so congratulations to Pitt and Penn State and many others for their achievement. Is AAU membership necessary for inclusion into the ACC or SEC? Hell no. I believe it may be necessary for inclusion into the Big 10 but I am not certain.

To me, we simply agree to disagree. I am 100% secure in WVU's future regardless of Big 12 implosion. We will see in 4 years who lands on the right side of this debate.

One more thing - you would gain some semblance of credibility if you did not define yourself by wealth, country club memberships, inner circles, and scorecards on how many debates you have supposedly won versus another poster (i.e., "I am 5-0 versus ...). I always worry about a person's character when they define and validate themselves by such measurements as you do compared opposed to character, integrity, truthfulness, family relationships, etc. Just a tip....

Jacobs = his head under Joe's ass....

proxy.php

I have no doubt you do not wish to further engage with me in the same way that Conor McGregor no longer wished to engage with Floyd Merriweather after 10 rounds. This debate was over long ago when you were exposed as a fraud.

Despite you being exposed, there is one thing we agree on: Nordberg and Pederson were quite active in trying to get WVU into the ACC during the Louisville process. So if you know that, then you assuredly know WVU's response was, "thanks but no thanks". No offer from the ACC was ever made but the feelers put out by Nordberg, Pederson, and other ACC officials towards WVU were met with a "thanks but no thanks" response.

Academic standing was not an issue for it were, then how do you explain Louisville? I'll save you the time Mr. Jacobs, you cannot explain it. Louisville ranks #171 in your beloved ranking system so did the ACC say, "As long are you are ranked below #172, you are in! Sorry WVU but you are ranked #183 so you barely missed the cut!". I'll await your explanation with baited breath.

Whether the vote was an official vote or a straw vote, there was still a vote. WVU wasn't getting in because they garnered 8 votes while Pitt garnered 9 votes and academics were not the reason (i.e, see Louisville).

I have no problem with preferences of those wishing for the ACC versus the Big 12. I very much prefer the Big 12 due to fan base, culture, scheduling, etc. Having the ACC marquee football programs of Florida State and Clemson visit Pitt once every 12 years (you can check that too if you dare) versus having the Big 12 marquee programs visiting WVU every other year just does not appeal to me.

With respect to your question if WVU has AAU membership, I can answer that: No, they do not. Unlike you, I do not have a problem acknowledging facts. Is AAU membership something to be proud of? Of course it is and I admire those academic institutions that enjoy the status so congratulations to Pitt and Penn State and many others for their achievement. Is AAU membership necessary for inclusion into the ACC or SEC? Hell no. I believe it may be necessary for inclusion into the Big 10 but I am not certain.

To me, we simply agree to disagree. I am 100% secure in WVU's future regardless of Big 12 implosion. We will see in 4 years who lands on the right side of this debate.

One more thing - you would gain some semblance of credibility if you did not define yourself by wealth, country club memberships, inner circles, and scorecards on how many debates you have supposedly won versus another poster (i.e., "I am 5-0 versus ...). I always worry about a person's character when they define and validate themselves by such measurements as you do compared opposed to character, integrity, truthfulness, family relationships, etc. Just a tip....

Did you have to write a book to say that little bit? Warez

Hey retard the ACC rejected WVU when they invited Pitt and Syracuse. If your narrative includes the ACC becoming to Big12 WVU after Maryland jumped to Big Ten you are single biggest homer of all time.

Spookyboy...................get down to Cucumber,WV and get in the field picking pickles for TorontoEERs. He will pay you hunnardts! Otherwise, you will grown up and not amount to much of nuthin!
Hey retard come up with a new act. How many times are you gonna repeat the same lines over and over again. You're a bum of the highest order.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Hey retard the ACC rejected WVU when they invited Pitt and Syracuse. If your narrative includes the ACC becoming to Big12 WVU after Maryland jumped to Big Ten you are single biggest homer of all time.

Did you not quote, "Nordberg and Pederson were very active trying to get WVU into the ACC during the Louisville process." ?Your quote implies Pitt officials coming to WVU and there were feelers from other ACC officials as well. So by your own admission, ACC members did come to WVU to gauge interest. Again, WVU responded with "thanks but no thanks". That blows your narrative away and further solidifies you as a fraud.

I am tempted to ask for your explanation of how Louisville got into the ACC if academics matter. I am tempted to ask you to confirm the "thanks but no thanks" WVU response. I am tempted to ask you if AAU membership is necessary for inclusion into the ACC or Big 10. I am tempted to ask you for rebuttals on any number of holes in your argument but we both know that will never happen because you have none.

You've been exposed Mr. Jacobs. Perhaps when you're at the Men's Grille with the other captains of industry and doing your best to fit it and be accepted, you can order an extra shot to suppress that damning self doubt and deep internal conflict you surely must feel.

Case closed; you lost.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
Did you not quote, "Nordberg and Pederson were very active trying to get WVU into the ACC during the Louisville process." ?Your quote implies Pitt officials coming to WVU and there were feelers from other ACC officials as well. So by your own admission, ACC members did come to WVU to gauge interest. Again, WVU responded with "thanks but no thanks". That blows your narrative away and further solidifies you as a fraud.

I am tempted to ask for your explanation of how Louisville got into the ACC if academics matter. I am tempted to ask you to confirm the "thanks but no thanks" WVU response. I am tempted to ask you if AAU membership is necessary for inclusion into the ACC or Big 10. I am tempted to ask you for rebuttals on any number of holes in your argument but we both know that will never happen because you have none.

You've been exposed Mr. Jacobs. Perhaps when you're at the Men's Grille with the other captains of industry and doing your best to fit it and be accepted, you can order an extra shot to suppress that damning self doubt and deep internal conflict you surely must feel.

Case closed; you lost.

During that five year period ass clown. Louisville was selected after Maryland bolted. WVU was long gone from both their perspective and the ACCs parrspective. Ship sailed on WVU by time Maryland bolted ACC. Pitt knew the ACC would never let WVU in because the academics were so poorly regarded.

The rest of your jibberish isn't worthy of acknowledging.

During that five year period ass clown. Louisville was selected after Maryland bolted. WVU was long gone from both their perspective and the ACCs parrspective. Ship sailed on WVU by time Maryland bolted ACC. Pitt knew the ACC would never let WVU in because the academics were so poorly regarded.

The rest of your jibberish isn't worthy of acknowledging.

Oh, I get it now! So Nordberg and Pederson (Pitt) initially tried to get WVU into the ACC but once they were in the ACC, Pitt's ACC brethern corrected Pitt about their fallacy of their logic even though ACC officials reached out to WVU to gauge interest in joining (please remember WVU's response of, "thanks but no thanks"). When ACC officials reached out to WVU after Maryland left to gauge interest, Pitt already knew it wasn't going to happen because of WVU's academic reputation, right? Especially since WVU's "academic ranking" was about 180 and you had Louisville sitting there at 170! That really clears things up for me! LOL.

You won't acknowledge the rest of my post because you can't.....case closed, you lost.

Here's Pitt's annual report to the state for FY2016:

Athletics
Actual FY 2016

Statement of Expenses:

Compensation Expense
Salaries $19.653,551
Fringe Benefits $7,176,700
...Subtotal - Compensation $26,830,251
All Other Expenses
Travel & Business $10,222,440
Other $27,813,672
...Subtotal - All Other Expenses $38,036,112
TOTAL EXPENSES $64,886,363

Statement of Revenues, excluding tuition, fees and appropriations

Non-auxiliary revenue $ -
Other revenue $56,324,373
TOTAL REVENUES: $56,324,373

You literally should consider dinner with Dr Kevorkian and do exactly what he tells you to do.

Ouch, did I touch a nerve?! You mad, bro?

So let me get this right. You are in the top 1% of the world's income earners, you belong to a prestigious country club, your inner circle of friends include the upper crust of society, and you are on a FREE MOUNTAINEER message board daily. Did I get that right?

You lonely, Mr. Jacobs?

Reactions: torontoeers
Ouch, did I touch a nerve?! You mad, bro?

So let me get this right. You are in the top 1% of the world's income earners, you belong to a prestigious country club, your inner circle of friends include the upper crust of society, and you are on a FREE MOUNTAINEER message board daily. Did I get that right?

You lonely, Mr. Jacobs?

Na not mad!!! All good! Just messin. Not sure about Top 1% in world? Did I post that? Don't think so but let me clear that up for you. I'm Top 1% in the United States. If you're asking yep you got that right. I'm centered pal. At my club 3 or 4 days per week golfing but slum it with retards like you as well. You homers are intimidated by a poster that brings up edgy topics. You circle the wagon like any of this stuff matters. LOL at you and homer clan getting personal with me. I shove facts and truths down your throats to defend myself and you retard homers still go gutter.

Oh, I get it now! So Nordberg and Pederson (Pitt) initially tried to get WVU into the ACC but once they were in the ACC, Pitt's ACC brethern corrected Pitt about their fallacy of their logic even though ACC officials reached out to WVU to gauge interest in joining (please remember WVU's response of, "thanks but no thanks"). When ACC officials reached out to WVU after Maryland left to gauge interest, Pitt already knew it wasn't going to happen because of WVU's academic reputation, right? Especially since WVU's "academic ranking" was about 180 and you had Louisville sitting there at 170! That really clears things up for me! LOL.

You won't acknowledge the rest of my post because you can't.....case closed, you lost.

Here's Pitt's annual report to the state for FY2016:

Athletics
Actual FY 2016

Statement of Expenses:

Compensation Expense
Salaries $19.653,551
Fringe Benefits $7,176,700
...Subtotal - Compensation $26,830,251
All Other Expenses
Travel & Business $10,222,440
Other $27,813,672
...Subtotal - All Other Expenses $38,036,112
TOTAL EXPENSES $64,886,363

Statement of Revenues, excluding tuition, fees and appropriations

Non-auxiliary revenue $ -
Other revenue $56,324,373
TOTAL REVENUES: $56,324,373

You are literally all over the place dude!!! You are the king of Fake News. At this point you are fighting with yourself. All the way back to center for you.........you think WVU is academically positioned to get into ACC or Big Ten if Big12 implodes? Or only the academically challenged SEC?

Na not mad!!! All good! Just messin. Not sure about Top 1% in world? Did I post that? Don't think so but let me clear that up for you. I'm Top 1% in the United States. If you're asking yep you got that right. I'm centered pal. At my club 3 or 4 days per week golfing but slum it with retards like you as well. You homers are intimidated by a poster that brings up edgy topics. You circle the wagon like any of this stuff matters. LOL at you and homer clan getting personal with me. I shove facts and truths down your throats to defend myself and you retard homers still go gutter.

There is nothing edgy whatsoever about a factual discussion. If you have any edginess, then it's simply your inability to look deeper into a subject and acknowledge there is more to the story than a single fact. I assure you your intimidation level exists in your mind only. Not for a second have I felt intimidated by you; amused perhaps but definitely not intimidated. If I felt intimidated by you then I would tell you about my wealth and social standing and how centered I am in an attempt to validate myself. Hey, wait a minute! I think I just solved a riddle!

I have countered with many facts that you simply fail to acknowledge because it does not fit your narrative. You still haven't answered why the ACC approached WVU to gauge interest after Maryland left if WVU's academic reputation was a deal breaker. You still haven't answered why Louisville was accepted into the ACC if academics were a deal breaker. If you can provide factual answers, I will gladly admit I am wrong. Have you ever uttered those words? You will haven't acknowledged WVU's response of, "thanks but no thanks" despite your supposed knowledge of Nordberg and Pederson working to get WVU into the ACC. You still haven't acknowledged or accepted the skewing effects branch campuses have on academic reporting. It just doesn't support your narrative.

You are literally all over the place dude!!! You are the king of Fake News. At this point you are fighting with yourself. All the way back to center for you.........you think WVU is academically positioned to get into ACC or Big Ten if Big12 implodes? Or only the academically challenged SEC?

Yes I firmly believe WVU is academically positioned to get into the ACC or the SEC if the Big 12 implodes. This is based on the two facts: 1) the ACC voting 8-4 (straw vote or otherwise for WVU's acceptance - same as PItt but BC came to the rescue for your pitt team) initially and 2) the ACC again approaching WVU when Maryland bolted for the Big 10 only to be told "thanks but no thanks" by WVU. Why would the ACC approach WVU to gauge interest? What facts do you have to refute? If they exist, please share - you may not believe this but if you have those verifiable facts I may actually change my mind!

Enlighten me....now's your chance.

And more more thing - I generally have a hard time with a man that defines himself by wealth, how many times he goes to the country club per week, and how centered he is and then looks to validate himself on a free message board. So in summary, you would not be slumming it with retards like me because I would not present the opportunity for you to do so.

And more more thing - I generally have a hard time with a man that defines himself by wealth, how many times he goes to the country club per week, and how centered he is and then looks to validate himself on a free message board. So in summary, you would not be slumming it with retards like me because I would not present the opportunity for you to do so.

I don't give a shitt what you have a hard time with! And yes I'm slumming it with retards like you. It centers me!

Reactions: Spookycat2002
Yes I firmly believe WVU is academically positioned to get into the ACC or the SEC if the Big 12 implodes. This is based on the two facts: 1) the ACC voting 8-4 (straw vote or otherwise for WVU's acceptance - same as PItt but BC came to the rescue for your pitt team) initially and 2) the ACC again approaching WVU when Maryland bolted for the Big 10 only to be told "thanks but no thanks" by WVU. Why would the ACC approach WVU to gauge interest? What facts do you have to refute? If they exist, please share - you may not believe this but if you have those verifiable facts I may actually change my mind!

Enlighten me....now's your chance.

Straw vote aaahahaha! You're a moron for all to see. Nothing else needed.

There is nothing edgy whatsoever about a factual discussion. If you have any edginess, then it's simply your inability to look deeper into a subject and acknowledge there is more to the story than a single fact. I assure you your intimidation level exists in your mind only. Not for a second have I felt intimidated by you; amused perhaps but definitely not intimidated. If I felt intimidated by you then I would tell you about my wealth and social standing and how centered I am in an attempt to validate myself. Hey, wait a minute! I think I just solved a riddle!

I have countered with many facts that you simply fail to acknowledge because it does not fit your narrative. You still haven't answered why the ACC approached WVU to gauge interest after Maryland left if WVU's academic reputation was a deal breaker. You still haven't answered why Louisville was accepted into the ACC if academics were a deal breaker. If you can provide factual answers, I will gladly admit I am wrong. Have you ever uttered those words? You will haven't acknowledged WVU's response of, "thanks but no thanks" despite your supposed knowledge of Nordberg and Pederson working to get WVU into the ACC. You still haven't acknowledged or accepted the skewing effects branch campuses have on academic reporting. It just doesn't support your narrative.

LOL at you being my puppet!!! On a string haha! Keep writing!!! Funny like a clown you are! Didn't read so cliffs please.

Reactions: Spookycat2002

Ok just read your Fake News so I can continue to troll you little brother. For the record you act like a little bitch and post like a retard. But here goes. I mock you because you state things as fact but are clearly not facts. Here are the facts whether you like them or not. WVU was approached as a candidate when the ACC was considering a 2-4 team expansion. History clearly shows the ACC chose Pitt, Cuse and a relationship with ND after that round analysis. UCONN was the team strongly considered not WVU. WVU could not pass the ACC academic test or the footprint test. UCONN could not get by Boston College and a weak football reputation even though Pitt and Cuse weren't great obviously. Pitt admin were pushing for WVU in a 4 team addition scenario but we know ACC went a different direction. I know this from the very inside of the process. That's it pal! No matter how many times you post the Fake News you post WVU was not seriously considered because the ACC never wanted them after Maryland bolted.

Get lost you F'n loser

John, take it easy on poor Gregory. He was dropped on his head multiple times as a child and really does not understand anything that you post.

I don't give a shitt what you have a hard time with! And yes I'm slumming it with retards like you. It centers me!

I suggest you spend more time with retards like me so you can become more centered and stop defining your self worth by your income and your number of weekly trips to the country club. Retards like me can teach you how to value honesty, integrity, family relationships (I bet that would a doozy of a discovery with you) etc.

Good luck at the Men's Grille and happy swilling!

Ok just read your Fake News so I can continue to troll you little brother. For the record you act like a little bitch and post like a retard. But here goes. I mock you because you state things as fact but are clearly not facts. Here are the facts whether you like them or not. WVU was approached as a candidate when the ACC was considering a 2-4 team expansion. History clearly shows the ACC chose Pitt, Cuse and a relationship with ND after that round analysis. UCONN was the team strongly considered not WVU. WVU could not pass the ACC academic test or the footprint test. UCONN could not get by Boston College and a weak football reputation even though Pitt and Cuse weren't great obviously. Pitt admin were pushing for WVU in a 4 team addition scenario but we know ACC went a different direction. I know this from the very inside of the process. That's it pal! No matter how many times you post the Fake News you post WVU was not seriously considered because the ACC never wanted them after Maryland bolted.

Get lost you F'n loser

I disagree and that's how we will leave it. Time will tell who is correct on this one sided debate.

LOL at you being my puppet!!! On a string haha! Keep writing!!! Funny like a clown you are! Didn't read so cliffs please.

I am intimidated by you and now I am your puppet?! It must be because of you being a 1 percenter or maybe it's because you go to the country club 3-4 times a week that puts me in that position! Cliffed...

John, take it easy on poor Gregory. He was dropped on his head multiple times as a child and really does not understand anything that you post.

Oh he understands but he chooses not to answer or provide facts - only opinions and conjecture. However I do believe there is something deep and dark in Mr. Jacobs life. Whenever a grown man seeks validation on a FREE message board by bragging about his wealth, country club membership, high society friends, etc. - that's just weird and demonstrates an unhealthy need for acceptance and validation. Probably has a high level of insecurity and is driven by the fear of failure. Have you noticed his increasingly volatile rants? I think the poor boy will snap someday.

Anyway, I am going to take your advice. I touched a nerve and that's not my style. I just felt compelled to expose the misleading information and inaccuracies being spouted. It's so easy to check most of my facts; a simple google search will do the trick!

Rest assured WVU is in good position for either the ACC or the SEC should the big 12 implode (and I hope it doesn't).

Greg you pinhead...you have only one puppet, Skippy...well maybe we should count that Turd doofus that laps up your crap as well...ok it's settled , we'll saw it off at 1 1/2 puppets...which one of you drives the cart at the country club? Cause it's a serious ship of fools fella...

Oh he understands but he chooses not to answer or provide facts - only opinions and conjecture. However I do believe there is something deep and dark in Mr. Jacobs life. Whenever a grown man seeks validation on a FREE message board by bragging about his wealth, country club membership, high society friends, etc. - that's just weird and demonstrates an unhealthy need for acceptance and validation. Probably has a high level of insecurity and is driven by the fear of failure. Have you noticed his increasingly volatile rants? I think the poor boy will snap someday.

Anyway, I am going to take your advice. I touched a nerve and that's not my style. I just felt compelled to expose the misleading information and inaccuracies being spouted. It's so easy to check most of my facts; a simple google search will do the trick!

Rest assured WVU is in good position for either the ACC or the SEC should the big 12 implode (and I hope it doesn't).

LOL at one of the 3 blind mice!!! Why so rustled punk? I'm living the dream and want to share that with the guys talking six figures. There were a few cool posters. I didn't start the conversation but I'm super comfortable in it. Look at my Avatar. Old Head in Ireland. I'll be there golfing next week. Speaking of Avatars why don't have one goofball haha.

You haven't stated one fact friend. Straw vote in favor of WVU haha. You sound like an idiot believing rumors on blog sites. If you weren't such a retard you'd know I've posted many times my desire to see WVU in the ACC. I hope the Big12 goes down the drain so it could possibly happen. If Big12 survives I hope WVU can make some noise in the weakest of all conferences. There's no reason why WVU can't win this conference. It's a click above the Big East. WVU should be killing it in this league. I believe they will.

Move along bitch and quit obsessing over my posts.

I suggest you spend more time with retards like me so you can become more centered and stop defining your self worth by your income and your number of weekly trips to the country club. Retards like me can teach you how to value honesty, integrity, family relationships (I bet that would a doozy of a discovery with you) etc.

Good luck at the Men's Grille and happy swilling!

There's not a thing I'd want to learn from you haha. More self proclaimed values. Here this may help. Look in the mirror and say over and over "I'm a good guy and people really like me". If that doesn't make you feel good about yourself then try this. Look in the mirror then punch yourself in the face 3 times. That should shake things up for you.

ADVERTISEMENT