ADVERTISEMENT

Pens -- JAN 2020

Sure glad Sid is back and feeling good for (hopefully) the entire Craps season's series.....

Reactions: torontoeers
Smart move, I think, by Reirden to give Samsonov the start at home to see if they can risk him the rest of this series if necessary.

IMO, a bad GA for Eller by Murray......a worse GA for Lafferty by Samsonov.....and I can't decide if the Horndog goal was an excellent tip or a plain and simple stick fart.

IMO, a bad GA for Eller by Murray......a worse GA for Lafferty by Samsonov.....and I can't decide if the Horndog goal was an excellent tip or a plain and simple stick fart.
Ya I think he wants it back, a bit of a knuckler but need to track it. Glad to see him lock it down rest of way through one.

Pens doing a nice job pressuring the Craps goal this period, and Murray looking more alive and sharper.

That's TWO in the high traffic zones against the big Craps defense

Man, wish Rusty could have set for a split second on that giveaway and fired through that gaping 5 hole

Best thing about this kind of game is it completely neutralizes The Terminator from Wilson's game. Meanwhile, Ovechkin and Kuznetsov are amazingly quiet thus far......of course, still another full period to go. And I think a case can be made that being behind late in the game is when the Craps are MOST dangerous.

Last edited:
Best thing about this kind of game is it completely neutralizes The Terminator from Wilson's game. Meanwhile, Ovechkin and Kuznetsov are amazingly quiet thus far......of course, still another full period to go. And I think a case can be made that being behind late in the game is when the Craps are MOST dangerous.
I think Tommy needs a tissue right now...

Reactions: COOL MAN
And look out for more from Wilson.....he's going to play like the stripes won't whistle him again. And I'll bet they don't so long as it's a 1 goal game

Wilson's radar is clearly programmed to lock into opponents with their heads down.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT