ADVERTISEMENT

Pens -- NOV 2019

COOL MAN

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001
Kicking off this month's thread.....with the correct date, this time......with the apparent expectation that Geno is back for tomorrow's game with the Oil. Lines/combinations at today's practice per PHN:
  • Sig-Jake-Simon
  • Geno-Yuk-Horndog
  • Tricky Nicky-McCann-Rusty
  • Teddy-ZAR-Tanev
Kahun thought to be the odd man out.....and if you missed this yesterday, Lafferty has been reassigned to WB/S.
  • Dumo-Letang
  • Pettersson-Schultzie
  • JJ-Marino
  • Ruhwedel-Riikola

Reactions: torontoeers
Not sure this is too big a deal.......but as of yesterday (and according to DK), Riley Sheahan is thought be questionable for the Oil today resulting from a big hit he took versus the Blojax the other night.

Pettersson with his doors completely blown off there...lovely

Maybe it WAS great move, but I myself thought he played Cade VERY lazy.

These guys are making Smith look like an all star.... hit the damned net!

Obviously lots of SOG, but Smith sure doesn't seem to be working all that hard......I also don't see too many shots through screens (or else tips).

Hey t, do you think it's just a coincidence that the two most do-nothing Pens are the ex-Panthers ??

That was a pretty damn intense 3 mins...how do ya think Murray felt with 97 puck on stick for seemingly forever in front of him?

That was a heckuva skate and shot in tight by Dri...

Reactions: COOL MAN
When it's all fire wagons out there, all bets are off. At least they got beat by a legit goal scorer (who actually might be THE best player in the League thus far this season) who made a pretty good play. Still, hate to leave that point out there.

That was a pretty damn intense 3 mins...how do ya think Murray felt with 97 puck on stick for seemingly forever in front of him?

That was a heckuva skate and shot in tight by Dri...

MM did a FABULOUS job holding his ground and really not giving McJesus much of anything to shoot at.

Bjugs has got to be better!!! McCann I'll cut a bit of slack seeing as he had a pretty good start, but ya you're right. That was a lazy game by both...

I stand corrected; I was thinking about Bjugstad and Yuk (not McCann). Not sure why I was thinking Yuk played for Florida. Still, Bjugstad did absolutely nothing.

One thing bourque has been saying, the pens PP needs Sid to shoot the puck. I didn’t see the last 2 PPs but he is dead on. Way to predictable

I'm not sure Sid isn't still feeling the effects of the puck to the ear last Saturday......

Yuk more than once almost cost us with lazy plays...he'll likely end up my new whipping boy by mid season lol.

You'd like to give Yuk the benefit of the doubt having been out so long......but he really didn't look anymore involved than Tricky Nicky (who no longer has non-action rust as his excuse).

The top of the metro division looks like its going to be tight. Pens better be on their Toes. Caps, Canes and Islanders are Legit. The days of the Pens and Caps ruling the roost are gone.

At least we have a full roster of bodies to compensate....Lafferty is hangin around I would think?

I'd guess Kahun will be back in tomorrow night, but Lafferty is obviously still there if DK doesn't work out in the short term.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT