ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Texas

Okay take out the Grier drive that ended in a touchback and what do you have? An O that couldn’t do dick the second Chugs, basically a JR with 3 years in the program, entered the game. His grade was a D-

Hard to debate people with this mindset. You praised Geno when he filled in, and I posted his numbers, and they weren't as good as Chugs.......but you disrespect Chugs because he's been here 3 years......like that matters when you do not get ANY reps in practice........YOU WIN.......

Chugs was:

14-26 189 yards, 1 TD (127.6 rating)

Geno was:

5/8 50 yards 1 INT (Auburn)

After getting reps in practice, and playing another game he was:

15/21 147 yards 1 TD (Marshall)

Bowl game:

8/15 92 yards (FSU)

So, if you don't think what Chugs did today was "serviceable", nothing else I can say.......

Given the circumstances...........Chugs played a great game today. I would be proud of a son that stepped in and performed in this fashion. My daddy was always proud of me whether I was running, passing or giving it off to a teamate! Warez

Okay take out the Grier drive that ended in a touchback and what do you have? An O that couldn’t do dick the second Chugs, basically a JR with 3 years in the program, entered the game. His grade was a D-

Double X Boy...................I grade you an F minus. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200! Warez

Reactions: Phil
Even if the QB play was below the line, the troubling part of this game was the defense gave up 5.5 yards per carry. For much of the game it was at 6.7 yards per carry or worse. We've been playing two-hand touch defense for years with no sign of it improving.

Even if the QB play was below the line, the troubling part of this game was the defense gave up 5.5 yards per carry. For much of the game it was at 6.7 yards per carry or worse. We've been playing two-hand touch defense for years with no sign of it improving.

Our tackling has been horrible the past couple of years..........But the difference between this year and last year is simple.......the blitz is ineffective this year......we just don't have the personnel to blitz like we did last year.

MichiganherdBoy, ColoradoKookAid and CountryRoad89Boy...............they all after ole Warez. I am gonna talk to the moderator and get them kicked offen this here poster board! Yes sireee! War-ez

MichiganherdBoy, ColoradoKookAid and CountryRoad89Boy...............they all after ole Warez. I am gonna talk to the moderator and get them kicked offen this here poster board! Yes sireee! War-ez
The only person who should be kicked off is the idiot with the same old boring act. You should get a clue. Your act is old and boring. I'm sure you're happy today. Your screen name says it all. Maybe your next handle will be Hook em Horns. We know where your heart is.

Reactions: TejasFan
Hard to debate people with this mindset. You praised Geno when he filled in, and I posted his numbers, and they weren't as good as Chugs.......but you disrespect Chugs because he's been here 3 years......like that matters when you do not get ANY reps in practice........YOU WIN.......

Lol at comparing garbage time stats vs much better teams than a 5-5 Texas team in today’s debacle. I am mainly referring to Geno stepping in vs a very motivated Marshall team and calming the storm and managing the team to an easy victory. I barely remember the circumstances he stepped in vs Auburn and FSU but the game was probably out of hand because I do remember JB playing most of those games.

Chugs sucks. End of story. You act like the backups sit on a shelf somewhere in bubble wrap unable to develop without being a starter. That was the most pathetic display I’ve seen out of a WVU QB since that time we got blown out by Maryland because Holgs refused to play Trickett for some reason, the guy who played that game was benched and transferred somewhere else which is what Chugs should do. We didn’t move the ball when he was in against the daunting 40th ranked defense, he is not going to figure it out and lead this team anywhere in a single offseason, if you couldn’t see the red flags in that horrendous performance then you don’t even football bro.

Last edited:
That's debatable. We didn't take an ass kicking from a horrible Maryland team this year.

I'll take Dana over Herman any day of the week.

You'd be a fool to make that judgement based upon Herman's previous success and just one season into his current tenure. You'd have passed on the 2005 -2007 teams as well based on the first 3-8 season fir Rodriguez? Not saying Herman won't be another Charlie Strong, but it's only subjective speculation at this point.

Reactions: ColoradoMountaineer
Today is history. Tomorrow we start thinking about beating Oklahoma. Chugs is better than you think and could just lead the Mountaineers to a big W. Warez

Today is history. Tomorrow we start thinking about beating Oklahoma. Chugs is better than you think and could just lead the Mountaineers to a big W. Warez

He’s not. We will get absolutely curb stomped by OU and potentially shut out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT