ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Texas

9jce3ok_d.jpg

Looking at the picture of Grier's hand, he's not only done for this game but he's not playing next week either........get ready to embrace the new WVU football norm......7-5......

failure to recruit quality QBs coming back to haunt the Mountaineers...again.

We have one of the top QB's in the country, his finger almost got ripped off trying to make a play. Chugs can't run the same offense Grier can. Not too many college QB's could.

You'd be asking for a lot to plug in a back up that can make the same throws Grier does.

This is what the whole season would've been without Grier. Hell, even lucky to get a subpar QB in Howard. The lack recruiting and developing players puts WVU at the mercy of what ever JUCO talent or ready to go transfer that can be roped in by this coaching staff. Not shown much ability to develop raw talent on the offensive side of the ball and none at the key position for this head coach's entire scheme to work.

This is what the whole season would've been without Grier. Hell, even lucky to get a subpar QB in Howard. The lack recruiting and developing players puts WVU at the mercy of what ever JUCO talent or ready to go transfer that can be roped in by this coaching staff. Not shown much ability to develop raw talent on the offensive side of the ball and none at the key position for this head coach's entire scheme to work.

This type of offense just won't win a lot of games at WVU. I've said it from the beginning. The dual threat QB was our best offense......

I know it pains you, but there are plenty of 6-6 or 7-5 teams out there you can have mediocre goals for besides WVU.....go change your shirt to those.

Sorry, but I'm too far a long in my career to go back to school for 4 more years. I had an absolute blast while I was a student at WVU and I'm happy to say I'm an alum. I can't change that....sorry.

I don't have goals for WVU, just hopes. I don't work in the football program or athletic department. I'm just a fan on the outside hoping for the best and enjoying football and basketball season. 10 wins last season was great and I think this team has lots of positives. Grier will probably be the top QB in college football next year and we still have a big game next week and a bowl.

Umm, OK - But we DO have Grier, duh.

Most teams would look like a worse version of themselves when their star QB nearly loses a finger on his throwing hand.

We have one of the top QB's in the country, his finger almost got ripped off trying to make a play. Chugs can't run the same offense Grier can. Not too many college QB's could.

You'd be asking for a lot to plug in a back up that can make the same throws Grier does.

Just look at Florida State as an example. Horrible without their starter.

It will take a miracle for WV to get back in this game. I didn't say Win. I said get back in the game and make it respectable. Warez

Yeah maybe we can get back in it. Maybe today wasn't our day. Hard to hit back without Grier. We lost a touchdown, the ball and a QB in one play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT