ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Texas

It really doesn't matter what pro scouts are in attendance today as the Mountaineers take on the Longhorns. I am hoping for a big W. A little w won't make ole Warez happy. Still, I got the Chinese take-out set to arrive promptly at noon! Now, get ready to bring on the Mountaineers. Warez

That's why you don't stretch the ball for the goal line or have your passing QB run it at the goal line. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Nothing against Crawford, but why not give Wellman or Pettaway the carry when trying to punch it into the endzone? Instead WVU gets stuffed and has to get cute which just cost them dearly

I have extended a finger in the same manner and I can tell you it's painful. I doubt that Grier will play any more today. They will give him a pain killer but I don't see how he could come back today. My finger never completely healed!
Warez

That has to be about the 1,000th missed tackle this season by a DB this year and every one of them was because the DB refuses to use his arms while tackling. That's seventh-grade tackling.

That has to be about the 1,000th missed tackle this season by a DB this year and every one of them was because the DB refuses to use his arms while tackling. That's seventh-grade tackling.
Have to agree, tackling has been horrendous many times through out the season ........... keep expecting Gibson and defensive coaches to address the issue.

Chugz could've used some actual game experience in those early season blow outs instead of conservative hand offs. Defense and luck are the best bets for WVU to win this game.

Will Grier

giphy.gif

good lord Chugoov sucks. Might as well put Crest in and run the wildcat.

how is he so bad? he's been here forever.

This is why our type of "offense" is risky. When/IF your stud QB goes down, you have nothing to run in the pass playbook. Texas has a boring offense with this QB, but it is working.

I predict a beatdown in Mo-town: Texas 28 WVU 0

Had hopes that our defense may come up with a turnover and score......but with that 2nd TD by Texas, not going to matter now.....our offense isn't going to do jack sh!t against this Texas defense. They will key in on our running game and blitz the F**K out of Chugs.

Had hopes that our defense may come up with a turnover and score......but with that 2nd TD by Texas, not going to matter now.....our offense isn't going to do jack sh!t against this Texas defense. They will key in on our running game and blitz the F**K out of Chugs.

Hail, Texas is playing 2 QB's. How is it that WV can't throw downfield to wide open receivers and then the Texas defense can't make a tackle? Crazy! Warez

Yup, over unless Grier tapes up his hand and gives us one of those magical 28 point quarters. Not worth it for him with NFL on the horizon and a lost season for the school he is basically a mercenary for.

So, on 3rd and 11.......we have a drop, but even if not, it was for only 4 yards.......

#offensivegenius

Yup, over unless Grier tapes up his hand and gives us one of those magical 28 point quarters. Not worth it for him with NFL on the horizon and a lost season for the school he is basically a mercenary for.

Reports say he is officially "OUT"........get ready for a good ole fashion Texas BEATDOWN!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT