ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Texas Tech

Um, ok. No one is really claming otherwise. He was going to retire anyway.

You both know that Bob Huggins is much > than Gordon and Hoppy combined. Its just truth. This post isnt about Bob Huggins, its about Hoppy and retard. He's the voice of WV (more like Spruce St) ya know. He's looking for the middle, ya know. A nurse friend of mine said Hoppy gets way too many rectal exams. They literally had to cut him off in one place. He would go in sometimes more than once per week. My sister had to threaten to call the cops on Hoppy when they were younger because he was stalking her and acting obsessed and crazy. Something is really actually wrong with that guy....

Regardless of irrelevant Hoppy and spineless Gee, Huggins was the only man in control of his and WVU basketball's destiny the morning of June 16. Huggins allowed that control to be compromised by his own actions in doing something unreasonably stupid.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
the only two coaches who actually loved WVU were both let go..Bob Huggins and Bill Stewart..one was the author of his demise and the other was guilty of going 9-4 three years in a row

Regardless of irrelevant Hoppy and spineless Gee, Huggins was the only man in control of his and WVU basketball's destiny the morning of June 16. Huggins allowed that control to be compromised by his own actions in doing something unreasonably stupid.
I wanted Gee gone way before Huggins DUI. Huggins was voted into the hall of fame because of how good he is and what he has accomplished. Gee will go down in the hall of shame in college admin history because of how bad he sucks at his job. There is just no comparison, DUI or not. And no one will convince me that the entire situation could've been handled way better than it was. Its just blatantly obvious that it was handled in just about the worst way imaginable, but its what you get with Gee.

I wanted Gee gone way before Huggins DUI. Huggins was voted into the hall of fame because of how good he is and what he has accomplished. Gee will go down in the hall of shame in college admin history because of how bad he sucks at his job. There is just no comparison, DUI or not. And no one will convince me that the entire situation could've been handled way better than it was. Its just blatantly obvious that it was handled in just about the worst way imaginable, but its what you get with Gee.
Not a fan of EGG. Can't wait until he's gone.

Bob screwed himself with his actions and habits of alcoholism.

Don't care how his firing, quitting, resignation or whatever was done. I was 100% for getting rid of him.

Not a fan of EGG. Can't wait until he's gone.

Bob screwed himself with his actions and habits of alcoholism.

Don't care how his firing, quitting, resignation or whatever was done. I was 100% for getting rid of him.
I dont care that you wanted to fire him, and never did. I just offered a different perspective. It was you and a bunch of other mental midgets on here that got all fired up and pissed because I took up for Huggins and said it was handled poorly. You girls are so sensative, I got attacked from every angle on here literally just for taking up for Huggins. Bob Huggins is a true Mountaineer, way more than you and your band of wussies ever will be. He's a local, a former player, a true hall of famer, and he did more for the overall program than any coach of any sport in WVU history.

I dont care that you wanted to fire him, and never did. I just offered a different perspective. It was you and a bunch of other mental midgets on here that got all fired up and pissed because I took up for Huggins and said it was handled poorly. You girls are so sensative, I got attacked from every angle on here literally just for taking up for Huggins. Bob Huggins is a true Mountaineer, way more than you and your band of wussies ever will be. He's a local, a former player, a true hall of famer, and he did more for the overall program than any coach of any sport in WVU history.
Your perspective is bullshit. You begged WVU to can his ass long ago. You prayed for JB to return.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
the only two coaches who actually loved WVU were both let go..Bob Huggins and Bill Stewart..one was the author of his demise and the other was guilty of going 9-4 three years in a row
Bob did himself in. Bill Stewart was truly screwed. Was not a fan of Bill Stewart hire but he was done wrong.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Your perspective is bullshit. You begged WVU to can his ass long ago. You prayed for JB to return.
That is not true at all. I wasnt really sold on bringing back JB. I never wanted Huggs fired either, but I was starting to think he belonged on the hot seat, definitely.

Bob did himself in. Bill Stewart was truly screwed. Was not a fan of Bill Stewart hire but he was done wrong.
Ed Pastilong was in over his head. I got to know him well, and he is a great guy, like Bill Stewart was a great guy, but he was in over his head as the AD and he will admit it.

OMG.....you truly are a full blown diipshit.

BTW....tell Ed I said hi!

OMG.....you truly are a full blown diipshit.

BTW....tell Ed I said hi!
Damn SQ, you are so fired up that I insulted your boyfriend, you are stalking me on other threads so you can cry to me even more. I'm flattered, but I'm sure not nearly as much as VGA/BRU is flattered. Big snuggles for you and VGA/BRU tonight, up on brokeback mountain.

Last edited:

And Gee wouldn't have been in position to screw it up had a grown man not done something beyond the pale even for impetuous teens full of piss and vinegar. The man who had the most control over the destiny of the WVU basketball program allowed that control to be compromised by extremely selfish actions.

And Gee wouldn't have been in position to screw it up had a grown man not done something beyond the pale even for impetuous teens full of piss and vinegar. The man who had the most control over the destiny of the WVU basketball program allowed that control to be compromised by extremely selfish actions.
Yeah, well I never said Huggins didnt mess up, but Gee sucks, and they still didnt have to do anything particular. I am not coming from the perspective that Huggs was still at the peak of his coaching game either, because we all know otherwise. He was about to retire. If Gee gave a rats ass about anyone but himself, he would've sat down with Huggins, Baker and maybe even the team all together, and had a real discussion before anything was announced. The fact that something like that didnt happen is insulting to the basketball team, the fans, the state and Huggins imo. There is literally no excuse for them doing it in the manner that they did, at all. Those player who left paused first and gave it time to see how it played out. That showed they wanted to be here. Its over now, and I do believe we will find a really good coach, but this season and the drama did not have to be quite as bad. Watching the fans and players lose so much this year, and the division amongst the fan base and those who support Huggs vs those who dont. Its all stupid and a direct result of terrible leadership at the top. Gee.

Yeah, well I never said Huggins didnt mess up, but Gee sucks, and they still didnt have to do anything particular. I am not coming from the perspective that Huggs was still at the peak of his coaching game either, because we all know otherwise. He was about to retire. If Gee gave a rats ass about anyone but himself, he would've sat down with Huggins, Baker and maybe even the team all together, and had a real discussion before anything was announced. The fact that something like that didnt happen is insulting to the basketball team, the fans, the state and Huggins imo. There is literally no excuse for them doing it in the manner that they did, at all. Those player who left paused first and gave it time to see how it played out. That showed they wanted to be here. Its over now, and I do believe we will find a really good coach, but this season and the drama did not have to be quite as bad. Watching the fans and players lose so much this year, and the division amongst the fan base and those who support Huggs vs those who dont. Its all stupid and a direct result of terrible leadership at the top. Gee.
yawn. Same old song and dance.

Damn SQ, you are so fired up that I insulted your boyfriend, you are stalking me on other threads so you can cry to me even more. I'm flattered, but I'm sure not nearly as much as VGA/BRU is flattered. Big snuggles for you and VGA/BRU tonight, up on brokeback mountain.
Retorts back to gay jokes....you really are low IQ.

GO get your GED and catch up to 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT