ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs No. 3 Kansas

What a great win!! I dont think I would've bet on our guys keeping it within 5 but look at what they've done! Will this spark a season turnaround? We are definitely capable of it. They keep getting better!

Reactions: locustwv
Nope. He's not.

So are you saying that a person shouldn't get any criticism for poor play just because they are "trying"? Have you, Vernon, ever criticized the play of a player for his poor play? Think hard before answering.

Trust me, nothing "personal".
You’re such a dork.

I’d like to hear what bill self had to say after the game.

Last edited:
Eilert gets a monster win for his resume and the most improved and unlikely player on the team, Suemnick, should get the game ball. Coach has done great work with him.

Despite the weather, WVU won in front of 12,208 fans.

Did not see that coming.

We honestly have a big time fan base in basketball.

Football is middle of the pack because our fans bail when things aren’t going well and/or the weather sucks.

But we’re drawing a legit 12k for a team 4 games under .500. That’s something Wren can really sell to coaches on his list.

Last edited:
What a great win!! I dont think I would've bet on our guys keeping it within 5 but look at what they've done! Will this spark a season turnaround? We are definitely capable of it. They keep getting better!
Coaching staff is getting better as well. They are growing leaps and bounds. This will look good on their resume. Wouldn't mind seeing them winning the rest.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
First, Self is a great manipulator, Nick Saban of basketball. Second, Self can be a real jerk with comments in the press. However, he has been nothing but full of class speaking about WVU ever since we joined the conference. Can't say that with all coaches in the Big 12.

Reactions: locustwv
First, Self is a great manipulator, Nick Saban of basketball. Second, Self can be a real jerk with comments in the press. However, he has been nothing but full of class speaking about WVU ever since we joined the conference. Can't say that with all coaches in the Big 12.
I agree. Sell sort of has a prickly attitude, EXCEPT when it's WVU. He's always been complimentary with his comments and actions.

Reactions: WVUBRU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT