ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs No. 3 Kansas

WVU will host Kansas on Saturday at the Coliseum. The game will tip off at 4:00 PM ET and you can catch it on ESPN+
WVU used to be on ESPN/2 alot. Now, hardly ever. What happened? I would think a matchup with #3 Kansas would warrant that.

Huggins not being the coach and the team projected to be poor before the season is what happened. Network wants games that is either competitive or has a national interest such as a HoF coach. I'm actually shocked to see we are on as much as we are but no network games in January does suck.

WVU used to be on ESPN/2 alot. Now, hardly ever. What happened? I would think a matchup with #3 Kansas would warrant that.
It's called Big 12 contract with ESPN+

Majority of Big 12 conference games are on ESPN+ Rankings don't matter as you had #3 Kansas vs #9 OU on ESPN+ as well.

Huggins not being the coach and the team projected to be poor before the season is what happened. Network wants games that is either competitive or has a national interest such as a HoF coach. I'm actually shocked to see we are on as much as we are but no network games in January does suck.
Big 12 signed contract has more to do with this than anything. Top 10 games throughout the Big 12 are on ESPN+ Has nothing to do with the coach, ranking or players.

Keep driving to attack the basket and get to the foul line.

We have a 6'9" guy passing post up over a 5'11" guy to pass it to a guy being guarded by a 7 footer. That's some good decision making right there.

Since when is putting your hand through the net on a shot not looked at as goal tending?

If WVU doesn't continue the 65% shooting they will fall off the hot pace.

KU can not guard Battle but they can slow him down. Can't rely on the 3 point shooting most likely won't make 9 in 2nd half. Go to the basket and draw fouls.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Since when is putting your hand through the net on a shot not looked at as goal tending?

If WVU doesn't continue the 65% shooting they will fall off the hot pace.

KU can not guard Battle but they can slow him down. Can't rely on the 3 point shooting most likely won't make 9 in 2nd half. Go to the basket and draw fouls.
Self is a great coach. The second half there will be major adjustments made by KU. They will force someone else to beat them, Battle will be held, grabbed, clawed, and possibly sexually assaulted by McCullers (with Kipp Kissinger swallowing the whistle).

Self is a great coach. The second half there will be major adjustments made by KU. They will force someone else to beat them, Battle will be held, grabbed, clawed, and possibly sexually assaulted by McCullers (with Kipp Kissinger swallowing the whistle).
Adjustments were made already as Dickinson started 2-7 but is now 5-11. Self will attack the middle and molest Battle. KU used 3 different defenders on Battle and none of them could stop him. They will draw blood in 2nd half and no whistle like you said.

Without Battle we are toast. Gone 2 minutes without a basket and KU grabbing and pushing and no foul calls against them in 2nd half.

Slazinski is going to have to stay hot and not go in another slump.

Win or lose this one has been a good one. Can't imagine how much better this team may have been if this entire team had been available all season.

It's time to watch out for the Kipp factor.

Out of respect? lol I think your secret is out and it's clearly personal. Who obsesses over a guy's turnovers in every game? Is there a better option? Is he doing it purposely?
Nope. He's not.

So are you saying that a person shouldn't get any criticism for poor play just because they are "trying"? Have you, Vernon, ever criticized the play of a player for his poor play? Think hard before answering.

Trust me, nothing "personal".

Nope. He's not.

So are you saying that a person shouldn't get any criticism for poor play just because they are "trying"? Have you, Vernon, ever criticized the play of a player for his poor play? Think hard before answering.

Trust me, nothing "personal".
Comparing me or others to you posting this several times each game isn't exactly an honest approach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT