ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Kansas State

Was the right call on the out of bounds. But this game was poorly officiated. Not reason we lost though.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Nothing like a good moral victory. Here's a novel idea coach. Play 40 minutes like you did the last 10.
Better yet, if you aren't going to call a TO in the final 15 seconds, how about let the horse that you rode in the previous 10 minutes get a touch and a chance to win? The guy who is the most athletic guy on the court? You know, the guy that can actually get past his man?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Better yet, if you aren't going to call a TO in the final 15 seconds, how about let the horse that you rode in the previous 10 minutes get a touch and a chance to win? The guy who is the most athletic guy on the court? You know, the guy that can actually get past his man?
You mean the guy that gets his head pounded to the court and no call is made? That guy?

Not a moral victory but as a fan, it was fun to watch the team battle back and take the lead late in the second half and have fight to win even in a down season.

Not a moral victory but as a fan, it was fun to watch the team battle back and take the lead late in the second half and have fight to win even in a down season.

That would have been nice before NIL and transfer portal when those little glimmers could hopefully translate to better things in the future. Unfortunately, we are looking at a likely whole new team next year and significant turnover each year thereafter.

That would have been nice before NIL and transfer portal when those little glimmers could hopefully translate to better things in the future. Unfortunately, we are looking at a likely whole new team next year and significant turnover each year thereafter.
I am able to compartmentalize my feelings and opinions. I understand the immediate future with no permanent HC and the roster and will put faith in the administration to do the best they can. I support the program. But there is no reason to let that affect the enjoyment of watching a game live.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT