ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs Texas Tech

Winnable game if they decide to show up for 40 minutes.

This game has been scheduled for ESPN2 since I printed out the schedule before Thanksgiving.

Probably the shortest game thread ever. Makes sense though, none of this matters this season at this stage.

I just want to win!!! Football turned a bit of a corner this season hopefully basketball can next year.

Hire the right coach this April, and with the transfer portal and NIL, we can be winning again next year.
Texas Texh had two conference wins a few years ago and turned it around immediately. I’m not sure we will have the same success but don’t see why we can’t be competitive next year. We have top notch facilities, rabid fan base and NIL $$

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Went to watch live. And I was right. It's even worse in person.

They did not play 40 minutes and they did not win.

Tech had no middle man at all. But did we go into Edward's at all and dominate them no. We decide to launch a 3 ball tirade.

Edward's was 8 of 10 with 8 rebounds. He should have had 15 to 20 shot attempts.

There is no offensive game planning. It's just go down the floor and shoot. Every man for himself.

Hire the right coach this April, and with the transfer portal and NIL, we can be winning again next year.
I understand how it can happen. I'm saying the chances are very slim it is possible. I will still support the program and watch every game possible but I am expecting a year worse than this year. This time next year, the negativity around here will be worse than it is now.

Joe Toussaint had an amazing game. I like that dude and miss him being a Mountaineer. This season will be best in the rearview mirror.... cant wait for that. The coaching search will be fun and I'm looking forward to all the buzz and hype.

Oh-yeah...
Bob Huggins > Hoppy + Gee combined.

Last edited:
I understand how it can happen. I'm saying the chances are very slim it is possible. I will still support the program and watch every game possible but I am expecting a year worse than this year. This time next year, the negativity around here will be worse than it is now.
I say you are wrong.

Joe Toussaint had an amazing game. I like that dude and miss him being a Mountaineer. This season will be best in the rearview mirror.... cant wait for that. The coaching search will be fun and I'm looking forward to all the buzz and hype.

Oh-yeah...
Bob Huggins > Hoppy + Gee combined.
Bob's coaching days are over.

Bob's coaching days are over.
Um, ok. No one is really claming otherwise. He was going to retire anyway.

You both know that Bob Huggins is much > than Gordon and Hoppy combined. Its just truth. This post isnt about Bob Huggins, its about Hoppy and retard. He's the voice of WV (more like Spruce St) ya know. He's looking for the middle, ya know. A nurse friend of mine said Hoppy gets way too many rectal exams. They literally had to cut him off in one place. He would go in sometimes more than once per week. My sister had to threaten to call the cops on Hoppy when they were younger because he was stalking her and acting obsessed and crazy. Something is really actually wrong with that guy....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT