ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at Oklahoma

"Dana would have lost to JMU"
"Dana could never recruit a QB out of High School he always had to go the transfer route to get a QB. Always putting WVU on the edge of destruction. He lucked into Geno and lucked into to Grier"

Those are just a couple of your posts.

Reactions: Rootmaster
And some more.....(notice the bold)

"Best at what? He lost 51 games. Couldn't beat anyone in conference when it mattered."
"Yet the defense would give up 50 a game. Offensive numbers or not Holgorsen would struggle to go 6-6 or 7-5. It's Holg's DNA no matter who plays QB."

"Dana could never recruit a QB out of High School he always had to go the transfer route to get a QB. Always putting WVU on the edge of destruction. He lucked into Geno and lucked into to Grier"

Still no link....

Did Dana ever recruit a High School QB that could play?
He did luck into Geno and couldn't win it when he had Grier.

You can always go cheer for the cougars Bucky. Why did you quit posting as Bucky?

We played a helluva game in Norman but made just enough mistakes to give it up. With a better QB, we win this game by 10 points easily. The OL mistakes combined with the QB mistakes pretty much handed it to them. OU never led until they kicked the winning FG. They didn't beat us. We beat ourselves.

Imo, Greene would've made the pass to the wide open WR in the end zone after the untimely false start. Neal has to give the kid a chance though. We know Daygay is an overthrow machine already. We see it every drive of every game. The best our offense has looked all year in the second half was Greene's only opportunity. It's a pretty clear picture at this point. Daygay is the same QB that got benched in the Liberty Bowl and we came back to win.

Still no link....

Did Dana ever recruit a High School QB that could play?
He did luck into Geno and couldn't win it when he had Grier.

You can always go cheer for the cougars Bucky. Why did you quit posting as Bucky?
Those are YOUR words, in threads on this message board. Pretty easy to find them. I did it in 10 seconds. Stop trying to deny those are your words. You blasted Holgerson as much as I did. THAT IS A FACT! And easily proven.

Is there an option on Rivals to click "most retarded, phallus fellating, I'm a complete fvcking sh1t head employed to be the current HC's 'pool boy'"?
Is there a place for college dropouts? Yeah, get in with the kindergarten kids' line

There have been years in the B12 when we play OU and watch their first offensive series and think, "damn, they're flat out better."

Tonight was an opportunity gift wrapped and mailed certified to Morgantown and NB refused delivery. Watching this game reminded me of Bill in the FSU Gator Bowl, or Biden during any cabinet meeting.

You have 3 or 4 professionals reaching a consensus and the "head man" choosing the most retarded option....and it always blowing up in his face.

Three years ago this loss could be viewed as a moral victory. Last year a step in the right. This year, we witnessed a coach being a hindrance to our players on the field. To hell with him.

And some more.....(notice the bold)

"Best at what? He lost 51 games. Couldn't beat anyone in conference when it mattered."
"Yet the defense would give up 50 a game. Offensive numbers or not Holgorsen would struggle to go 6-6 or 7-5. It's Holg's DNA no matter who plays QB."
Didn't beat anyone that mattered in conference when it mattered. He had 2 10 win seasons. Was here 8 years. What did he do?

You forgot to add can't win a bowl game.

Never pummeled Foldgorsen until final season. Bed time for you little lady.

Reactions: Tylerite
Didn't beat anyone that mattered in conference when it mattered. He had 2 10 win seasons. Was here 8 years. What did he do?

Thanks for admitting you're a hypocrite.

Didn't we beat a top 15 at home last week?
As much as I love beating my most hated athletic dept in college sports, the gobblers were overrated and no one outside of WV will register it as a defining win.

To be frank, beating vpi more rewarding for me than beating OU. But seeing the squanded opportunities tonight in Norman cannot be ignored. NB needs to account for his failings in OK. They are too glaring to overlook.

And neither can Doege, thanks for answering. And proving my point. Greene can run and move the sticks, Doege can't. Thus, Greene should get majority of snaps. Again, thanks!
He wouldn't move the sticks all the time, he would have to be able to throw, which up to now he can't. But thanks for sharing.

Thank God I was working rather than pulling my hair out with this game. I'll watch the replay when I get a chance, but I see we managed our usual THREE ***KING second half points. It's fine, all part of the plan.

He won a BCS bowl.

Reactions: KingCoal
He won a BCS bowl.

By lucking into it in a 3 way tie for the Big East where we got crushed by Syracuse. Credit where it is due for the BCS win, but he didn't exactly do a majority of the work to build the team that got the BCS win. That win puts Holgorsen on par with Stewart as they had similar big bowl wins.

Thank God I was working rather than pulling my hair out with this game. I'll watch the replay when I get a chance, but I see we managed our usual THREE ***KING second half points. It's fine, all part of the plan.
OU held to 6 in 2nd half. & first half. Oline blew 2 scoring chances.

By lucking into it in a 3 way tie for the Big East where we got crushed by Syracuse. Credit where it is due for the BCS win, but he didn't exactly do a majority of the work to build the team that got the BCS win. That win puts Holgorsen on par with Stewart as they had similar big bowl wins.
Stewart choked and couldnt get to the BCS bowl either.

Reactions: KingCoal
You're not allowed to use logic and truth with these guys.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Don't watch it. You'll see a team in Gold and Blue outplay the #4 team in the country in their home stadium only fight against one of the most talented rosters in college rosters in college football AND their own coaching staff.

If you expected NB to make inroads from his near career ending decision making last week, he all but doubled down tonight. It really is astounding in how often he makes the worst decisions under the easiest circumstances.

As much as I love beating my most hated athletic dept in college sports, the gobblers were overrated and no one outside of WV will register it as a defining win.
So you are going to shit on that win....

It's your call to be unhappy with WVU football...maybe you need to step away from it for a year.

So you are going to shit on that win....

It's your call to be unhappy with WVU football...maybe you need to step away from it for a year.
That's your takeaway from my post? I've seen a lot of sh1t talk against you from other posters. I've always chalked it up to petty personal beefs because you've never stood out. Maybe you are just a sh1thead.

Not one complaint from me

Somebody calling out...

Deny you said those, then I'll provide the link. Or admit you said them, and no link needed.
I just linked for you of those that were bitching. There are 1,000's more from people like you slamming Holgorsen.

I just linked for you of those that were bitching. There are 1,000's more from people like you slamming Holgorsen.
I admitted I blasted Holgerson, moron. Go back, look where I put that in one of my posts in this thread. You complained about Holgoerson, defend Brown for the same things you blasted him for.

EDIT: Are you denying you said those things I quoted?

I admitted I blasted Holgerson, moron. Go back, look where I put that in one of my posts in this thread. You complained about Holgoerson, defend Brown for the same things you blasted him for.
Has Brown been here 8 years?

Has Brown been here 8 years?
I was extremely optimistic for NB's hiring. However, apart from last week (which was really a sigh of relief due to the coaching staff's ineptitude), has there been a moment in three years where you felt like the team turned a corner and expected a win the following the week (that didn't include a bottom dweller)?

I'll be honest, the last "turned corned" I felt was 05 against Louisville. Of course I felt good about games after that specific one, but the 05 UL game was the last time I went from wondering if my team was good to being excited for the next week. From early 05 to 08 every WVU fan expected exciting, efficient, knock the opponent's dick in the dirty play. We haven't had that since that night in AZ against OU. Not even close. Not even the weird Orange Bowl that oddly feels like an afterthought. And that's a problem. I don't like RR, but not since his time here as WVU felt like like anything special. Stewart was a dud. Dana was a flash in the pan. Neal is something meh, so far.

When it comes down to it, we fans just want to come into games expecting to have fun, and hopefully, to win. Right now, we're getting neither.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
WVU-football-Rich-Rodriguez-closeup.jpg

VS

WVU-Football-Neal-Brown-Front-1.jpg

That's your takeaway from my post? I've seen a lot of sh1t talk against you from other posters. I've always chalked it up to petty personal beefs because you've never stood out. Maybe you are just a sh1thead.
Or maybe you are a piece of shit? Could that be the case?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT