ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Cincinnati

Cant See Cheech Marin GIF

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Look who is on the bench. For F**K sake. Sorry if this offends anyone, but "old school" basketball says you play your best players in crunch time. We had 4 non-scorers out there
If not for the poor timing substitution that cost us to fall behind by 10 we win this by 15 to 20.

You people that post negative crap during the game suck.

Real fans enjoyed the win.
You must be somewhat new.....the free board that Ole Vern runs is full of negativity and self-loathing WVU fans...Its the biggest reason the free board is almost dead.

We saw "chemistry" last night. We had yet another different starting lineup because Eilert looks at his roster and finds Slazinski and Johnson to work best with Edwards while having his two best offensive weapons (that is very disputable) in Battle and Kriisa also starting. The substitution rotation is all set based on having a balance of what they do well with the others on the court. It is called coaching. We saw examples of this working at the beginning of the game, start of the second half and for most of the second half including last five minutes. It wasn't always smooth but the game plan worked getting the pick and roll with Edwards going. He put Nevah in the second half as the #3 position wasn't rotating to the open shooter and they were killing us on the 3 point line and he had the luxury for the first time all year to try a player off the bench to give him something the team needed. Nevah didn't do very well but that is why he got in the game. When it came down to crunchtime, he put Battle back in and he made one of his best baskets of the year with that 3 pointer. That shot won the game. Very good coaching regardless of the negative Know-Nothings comment on with their knee-jerk rhetoric.

I said after the OSU game that these two games this week are winnable. Build on this win, play harder on the inside and get those TO's down while continue moving on offense and we can win Saturday.

Reactions: locustwv
Let’s get 2 in a row this weekend in Morgantown against BYU!!!
It would be great for this to happen and I think it will. With Edwards being back and looking healthy there could be a little turnaround this season. It would be nice to see a late season run to finish the season with momentum.

Reactions: locustwv
Is that vanilla ice cream around your lips tigger?
You seem fixated on men's cum. Second time you made a crack like that..I don't think that's normal. You probably should go see a shrink.

I mean i don't personally care that it's the second time you have brought up cum.....if that's who you are....go for it my friend

• Haha
Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT