ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Kansas State

I'm still waiting for your evidence to support your claim that they only practice 1 hour, don't shoot FT's, and don't come up with game plans. Please link. Thanks.
I already told you. You can choose to ignore it, I don't care. I shall enjoy game.

Still waiting for the proof of your statement. I'm sure you will provide it.
See blue lot.

Also any local paper or coaches quote will do...

Eilert said “So, I even shortened shoot around to try to be as efficient as possible with them, I may have pushed it a little hard, harder than I probably should have.

See blue lot.

Also any local paper or coaches quote will do...

Eilert said “So, I even shortened shoot around to try to be as efficient as possible with them, I may have pushed it a little hard, harder than I probably should have.
Where does it say 1-hour? Thanks. I don't have my glasses with me.

You realize "shoot around" is not "practice"

Where does it say 1-hour? Thanks. I don't have my glasses with me.

You realize "shoot around" is not "practice"
You realize all you're doing is trolling. I'm tired of your game. Please continue if you want.

Not much difference between contact on Battle's attempted layup and that one. Damn. Nice delay whistle.

Good thing we won.
Ooohhh....someone's feelings are hurt so they gonna go cry about it now.

Sorry that I believe in my team. Unlike you.....who makes up things all the time. Typical.

Happy that we lost......so typical for WVUALLEN.

Keep thinking this team will get better. But apparently it will not happen. No experience on coaching staff and no consistent lineup for entire season. Eilert was setup to fail and is an easy mark to terminate at the end of season.

Hope for Wren's sake he has someone ready to go. Fans will cut him no slack.

Keep thinking this team will get better. But apparently it will not happen. No experience on coaching staff and no consistent lineup for entire season. Eilert was setup to fail and is an easy mark to terminate at the end of season.

Hope for Wren's sake he has someone ready to go. Fans will cut him no slack.
We let Neal suck for 4 years so he could recruit his type of players and install his system didn't we? Why would Josh not get another year or two to install his system? Maybe its a complicated system lol. If Gee likes Josh we are screwed....

We let Neal suck for 4 years so he could recruit his type of players and install his system didn't we? Why would Josh not get another year or two to install his system? Maybe its a complicated system lol. If Gee likes Josh we are screwed....
Has coached anywhere? Nice try though. WVU needs a qualified coach with no 20 million dollar buyout.

Has coached anywhere? Nice try though. WVU needs a qualified coach with no 20 million dollar buyout.
So, are you saying you are a fake fan lol? Kidding. Josh is not HC material in the B12 and there is no escaping that reality. WVU needs a legit coach with real experience, and it will happen. It's an attractive job, big time. Baker has a lot to work with in terms of what WVU basketball has to offer a good HC.

So, are you saying you are a fake fan lol? Kidding. Josh is not HC material in the B12 and there is no escaping that reality. WVU needs a legit coach with real experience, and it will happen. It's an attractive job, big time. Baker has a lot to work with in terms of what WVU basketball has to offer a good HC.
You don't find coaches when you have less than a month before the season starts. Wren will find a good coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT