ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball at UCF

If the defender is going to be allowed to chest bump the ball handler and get no call then it's going to be a long night.

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
If the defender is going to be allowed to chest bump the ball handler and get no call then it's going to be a long night.
It’s been a long night. We have had a player on the floor probably once every 3 possessions, and we have not been a flopping team all year.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
It’s been a long night. We have had a player on the floor probably once every 3 possessions, and we have not been a flopping team all year.
Eilert needs to learn to be a physical coach as much as his players need to learn to play physical. He needs to get up in the Refs face and get a T call.

Eilert needs to learn to be a physical coach as much as his players need to learn to play physical. He needs to get up in the Refs face and get a T call.
This is the type of game where having Huggins would pay off. He would have called a timeout early, spend the entire time chewing on the refs, and then the calls would have changed. Eilert doesn't have the clout to do that.

I agree. I guess need to wait and see how this half is officiated but he should be thinking about getting a T early to hopefully buy us some calls later in the game. Especially on the physical crap.

This is the type of game where having Huggins would pay off. He would have called a timeout early, spend the entire time chewing on the refs, and then the calls would have changed. Eilert doesn't have the clout to do that.
He needs to learn how to get that clout if he wants to coach.

Guess no sense in playing Edwards as well. Don’t suppose we need a big body underneath in this game.

i couldn’t let them punk me like this. gotta sweep the legs, or better yet run through them at full speed - same foot and shoulder on contact

f this. leave this court wo retaliation after taking all these uncalled fouls and they won’t recover ptsd

....and Battle should know better. Ref pointed at him, clearly targeting him and baited him. Big 12 should be ashamed.

Battle most likely still pissed because of being knocked down after a dunk.

Reactions: wvpaper
Battle's T happened a little too late.

The tight whistle will probably come now.

Reactions: wvpaper
lol. ucf actually needed all the ref help they got. they are a bad team

these officials need to be doing city league games in a small city

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT