ADVERTISEMENT

Pens Season opener and Oct!

Not to mention the empty seats in the joint? What is it half full if lucky? 25% of em Pens fans?

Hey t, didn't you see a game in Sunrise a few years back ?? I did when Tim Thomas was playing with the Panthers......and Freddy Anderson for Anaheim......and this crowd looks EXACTLY like the one I saw. FWIW, hoping myself to get back there on a trip to FLL later this season.

Reactions: torontoeers
even with the 2 goals, this game is still sleepy.

can't wait to switch over to the world series.

Hey t, didn't you see a game in Sunrise a few years back ?? I did when Tim Thomas was playing with the Panthers......and Freddy Anderson for Anaheim......and this crowd looks EXACTLY like the one I saw. FWIW, hoping myself to get back there on a trip to FLL later this season.
We had a great time there and got pretty cheap seats down toward the glass a few years back. It's a really nice facility imo. Would go back...oh and we won of course as it was 'the road' lol.

Reactions: COOL MAN
I'm still PO'd at Jake for not paying attention to Simon......to allow him catch up with him on the breakaway.....when he went offside

Agreed, but I think Bobrovsky is the better goaltender tonight (and only partially because of the accident first Panthers goal)......at least thus far.
Here is one you'll I imagine LOVE....so the Pope around these parts seems to have a real liking for his back to back goalie schedule. He plays his #1 Freddie on night 1 no matter what. Last week the idiot played him vs a shitsack Minny team and then summarily put in his junk pile backup Hutchinson vs the Craps...you can guess what happened. Last night he put his cards in the Freddie deck vs the Blojax and lost lol, guess who is in tonight at 2-2 vs the B's on 22 shots? LMFAO. The Leaves fans ignore my texts...we KNOW why.... I hope this dinosaur Babs sticks around there at least the year, so they can FAIL again....

Reactions: COOL MAN
Here is one you'll I imagine LOVE....so the Pope around these parts seems to have a real liking for his back to back goalie schedule. He plays his #1 Freddie on night 1 no matter what. Last week the idiot played him vs a shitsack Minny team and then summarily put in his junk pile backup Hutchinson vs the Craps...you can guess what happened. Last night he put his cards in the Freddie deck vs the Blojax and lost lol, guess who is in tonight at 2-2 vs the B's on 22 shots? LMFAO. The Leaves fans ignore my texts...we KNOW why.... I hope this dinosaur Babs sticks around there at least the year, so they can FAIL again....
3-2 B's on 29 shots....I'd claim to be a soothsayer....

3 g on 21 shots isn't gonna cut it vs Bob's, Murr....no matter how they went in...it would be nice however if our guns could bury one or 2 on wide open nets....

Another tough loss......unfortunately, their scoring has fallen through the floor (9 GF in the last 4 games). But what's more disappointing is they're actually getting a decent number of chances, and just aren't cashing in; first against Fleury on Saturday, and tonight against Bobrovsky.

Jake and ZAR shared multiple great chances.......Reese's post hit on the almost fully wide open goal was probably the sign tonight wasn't going to be their night. They're still skating, but I thought Florida outplayed them on balance, and deserved the win......not a good sign with both Trocheck and Ekblad out of the lineup.

I think their holiday is over and the injuries are finally catching up to them.....possibly with a vengeance. Coming off tonight's loss, their issues tomorrow night in Tampa are obvious enough. As for Saturday in Dallas, the Stars have already won 2 straight after losing in Pittsburgh, and may be on a 3 game winning streak (hosting Anaheim on THU) by time the Pens arrive.

Another tough loss......unfortunately, their scoring has fallen through the floor (9 GF in the last 4 games). But what's more disappointing is they're actually getting a decent number of chances, and just aren't cashing in; first against Fleury on Saturday, and tonight against Bobrovsky.

Jake and ZAR shared multiple great chances.......Reese's post hit on the almost fully wide open goal was probably the sign tonight wasn't going to be their night. They're still skating, but I thought Florida outplayed them on balance, and deserved the win......not a good sign with both Trocheck and Ekblad out of the lineup.

I think their holiday is over and the injuries are finally catching up to them.....possibly with a vengeance. Coming off tonight's loss, their issues tomorrow night in Tampa are obvious enough. As for Saturday in Dallas, the Stars have already won 2 straight after losing in Pittsburgh, and may be on a 3 game winning streak (hosting Anaheim on THU) by time the Pens arrive.
I think they take one of the next 2 but not tonight...not sure why other than, I got a feeling. As for tonight give us an effort, not in the mood to see em get their doors blown off...

Wtf was he thinking there? I literally screamed at him. This teams propensity to pass up great angle shots for poor angle shots is GD maddening
To this point what does he do early tonight? Shoots on the low percentage angle right off the hop...winger standing 2 feet in front of him...his decision making ability is weak now...

I know I harp on it with these NBC ass clowns but...NO shot clock under the score on Wed night hockey... when every other half assed regional broadcast or Fox/ CBC/SN does it? Wtf is wrong with these guys? You wanna broadcast the game get in the 21st century maybe? It's freakin maddening...at least it appears, they got rid of that slapnuts I need to talk real loud jackoff McGuire...good riddance

THAT PAQUETTE! I Knew it before game start.... He is such a freakin douchebag ...take your hit back! Ah I am fired up...Marroon chirping at Gud? Why? Saying sorry for my bitch act?

And don't tell me you're watching the WS...there is plenty of hijinks happening in this game...right up your alley....and mine....
guilty.

I don't get to see baseball again til spring. also this spring was my last year of high school baseball. time to coach my daughter. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with myself come the first week of march.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT