ADVERTISEMENT

Pens 2017/18 Drop the puck! October.

Well, according to what I'm reading this afternoon on the Web, the NHL Center Ice free preview only lasted one week this year (versus the typical 2-3 weeks of previous seasons). So, I guess that means I better get my arse on the phone this afternoon to get it activated; Lord knows this arse kicking I'm watching right now in Morgantown (17-35 thus far) isn't the best use of my time on an 80° October afternoon in Cincinnati

Well, according to what I'm reading this afternoon on the Web, the NHL Center Ice free preview only lasted one week this year (versus the typical 2-3 weeks of previous seasons). So, I guess that means I better get my arse on the phone this afternoon to get it activated; Lord knows this arse kicking I'm watching right now in Morgantown (17-35 thus far) isn't the best use of my time on an 80° October afternoon in Cincinnati

Obviously, it was my 2017/18 order for Center Ice......along with the official's flags.....which unlocked the door for the Mountaineers in the second half. I will, therefore, take most of the credit for today's comeback [jumpingsmile]

Reactions: torontoeers
SERIOUS hands by Sid on the bullet-pass from Kessel on the PP.......1-0 Pens at 6:46

Yea man. Hockey has taken over my NFL and NBA love. Greatest sporting event I have ever attended was game 7 against the Senators last year.
I was at Game 4 in Ottawa last year...a great win! And the Pens faithful travelled well...you wouldn't believe the number of Frenchies from Quebec who seem to support em...I assume re the 66, MAF and Letang angles over the years...of course the rest of the guys here know I am bad luck at PPG home lol. Road? Big luck!!!

Reactions: DocEER
I was literally dumbfounded at that GoPro vid of him from last year (I think?) , playin round with the puck! I'll try to find it if you haven't seen? Mesmerizing.
I haven’t seen it. I watched the clip where he went over with the pirates and took batting practice and went yard. His eye to hand coordination is insane.

Yea man. Hockey has taken over my NFL and NBA love. Greatest sporting event I have ever attended was game 7 against the Senators last year.
And man...live? That f'n game was pins and needles! My buddy neighbor who is friends with Sens Asst GM Randy Lee was here and both of us biting our nails all game. Lee even sent me a text of congrats on the win . That was pretty cool to get!!!!

And man...live? That f'n game was pins and needles! My buddy neighbor who is friends with Sens Asst GM Randy Lee was here and both of us biting our nails all game. Lee even sent me a text of congrats on the win . That was pretty cool to get!!!!
I was going to try to work the following day. Given the double OT, I didn’t make it home until almost 5am. I waved the white flag and cancelled clinic. The energy and tension was intense, especially with every shot on Murray in the overtimes.

Yes! Although that made me nervous the end....well done boys MM held in well.

EERS comeback win, Pens win, ....now just allow the Leaves to lose vs the Habs and I WILL dance a jig !
anigif_enhanced-buzz-20644-1347143366-16.gif

Reactions: COOL MAN
If you hadn't heard......as I hadn't until just a few minutes ago..... everyone's all-of-a-sudden (well, at least since the expansion Draft) favorite player in the League, Flower, has been placed on IR after having been run over (and suffering a concussion) on Friday night.

As we all know, second concussions are pretty much always bad news...... keeping my fingers crossed it isn't severe.

Pretty good weekend for yours truly......Mountaineers, Pens, then Steelers. Nice, for once, to head back to work with a more or less fully decent attitude

--HCMS reports that Ian Cole looks better today than he expected. He's definitely out for WED 10/11 at Washington, presumably THU 10/12 at Tampa, and I myself would guess SAT 10/14 at home versus Florida. My guess is they're hoping to have him back a week from tomorrow (TUE 10/17.....incidentally, my 25th anniversary) at the NYR wearing the same kind of full face shield as Sid was wearing a couple years ago.

I understand Cole is a decent shot to dress tonight, though I'm not sure he's committed to being in the lineup. Meanwhile, it's The Capital Grille for the missus and me tonight to celebrate our 25th. We have an early reservation, so I hope to be back home sometime in the 2nd period.

I understand Cole is a decent shot to dress tonight, though I'm not sure he's committed to being in the lineup. Meanwhile, it's The Capital Grille for the missus and me tonight to celebrate our 25th. We have an early reservation, so I hope to be back home sometime in the 2nd period.
Cole is playing tonight brother. Glad to see him back.

Happy 25th CM! My bride and I had our 25th a week ago today.

Got tuned in just in time to set #62 net one for a 2-0 lead. I had to kick my wife's a$$ in Jeopardy first! LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT