ADVERTISEMENT

Pens 2017/18 Drop the puck! October.

Living near DC, tonight is a big one for me. Always fun to have at it with Caps fans.

Not sure how the Pens will show tonight, but at least they have a good game in hand.

And while the Craps always are a tough matchup, at least the Pens aren't typically intimidated (like I think has happened in the past versus Columbus). Was hoping to see a Reaves vs Wilson square-off, but i assume Wilson remains under suspension (though tonight might he his last game out of the lineup).

Did you see the news that Matty Niskanen supposedly texted Sid over the summer with an apology for the head shot in the playoffs ?? To me, the news is much ado about nothing; over and done with, and I seriously doubt Niskanen would hold back next time given an identical situation.

Meanwhile, Sid seems to have acknowledged the text with public appreciation, but apparently stated it was unnecessary. OTOH, I'm not sure if Niskanen appreciates the fact his text has gone public.

Not sure how the Pens will show tonight, but at least they have a good game in hand.

And while the Craps always are a tough matchup, at least the Pens aren't typically intimidated (like I think has happened in the past versus Columbus). Was hoping to see a Reaves vs Wilson square-off, but i assume Wilson remains under suspension (though tonight might he his last game out of the lineup).

Did you see the news that Matty Niskanen supposedly texted Sid over the summer with an apology for the head shot in the playoffs ?? To me, the news is much ado about nothing; over and done with, and I seriously doubt Niskanen would hold back next time given an identical situation.

Meanwhile, Sid seems to have acknowledged the text with public appreciation, but apparently stated it was unnecessary. OTOH, I'm not sure if Niskanen appreciates the fact his text has gone public.
What did you think of Nisk hit on Sid? My friend, who is a die hard Caps fan, says clean hockey play. I told him it was the only thing you guys had left to salvage a series. If the text is legit, I’d love to know what was said.

I was in DC for game 2, and it was glorious. That fan base surrendered all hope after that beat down and going in the hole 0-2.

Reactions: torontoeers
What did you think of Nisk hit on Sid? My friend, who is a die hard Caps fan, says clean hockey play. I told him it was the only thing you guys had left to salvage a series. If the text is legit, I’d love to know what was said.
I was in DC for game 2, and it was glorious. That fan base surrendered all hope after that beat down and going in the hole 0-2.

I think it was kind of like a right-wingers versus left-wingers argument......the side on which you fell out drove your opinion of the play. You can guess what I thought of it......

Meanwhile, with all the new goalie masks that were publicized this summer, I'm sorry Murray didn't get rid of that (IMO) ugly thing he wears. Would sure like to see him wear something a little more creative.

I think it was kind of like a right-wingers versus left-wingers argument......the side on which you fell out drove your opinion of the play. You can guess what I thought of it......

Meanwhile, with all the new goalie masks that were publicized this summer, I'm sorry Murray didn't get rid of that (IMO) ugly thing he wears. Would sure like to see him wear something a little more creative.
I don't mind it...almost seems a bit throwback? But then you know CM I will make almost any excuse for my Newf Dog buddy lol....I must say he looks light years better tonight than the first few. Let's hope he holds form...

lol...

he can score in every game that the Penguins win...

I'm ok with that...

Ahhhhh, more fun with Caps fans tmw.
How'd they deal with their latest suckitude Doc? Something akin to this?
source.gif

Reactions: DocEER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT