ADVERTISEMENT

Neal Brown and AD Shane Lyons warned us

When I saw you replied I just laughed and laughed.

One day, I may even get around to reading it.

But that day ain't today.

So, shoo fly.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Bucky is winning.

He is making it about Dana vs Neal Brown.

If WVU is going to win in the future these last 6 games will determine that.
WVU is going to have to show some improvement. Maybe not in wins and losses but with players developing.

The corner gets turned everyday. If that continues then you can trust Neal Brown.
Dana has nothing to do with that. He had his chance.

Brown has every chance to prove he can coach at this level consistently. So far he is not getting the job done.

WVU is very low in many categories of college football. Gaining i.e. 41 yds rushing on 28 carries cannot be blamed simply on personnel, especially when that personnel is what was expected by the experts to be the top returning rb corps in the confernce.

Not looking like a good finish is in store with only one decent win all season, a 3-3 record with only one sound win, and a slate of good to great BIG 12 opponents remaining.

Brown has every chance to prove he can coach at this level consistently. So far he is not getting the job done.

WVU is very low in many categories of college football. Gaining i.e. 41 yds rushing on 28 carries cannot be blamed simply on personnel, especially when that personnel is what was expected by the experts to be the top returning rb corps in the confernce.

Not looking like a good finish is in store with only one decent win all season, a 3-3 record with only one sound win, and a slate of good to great BIG 12 opponents remaining.

Think everyone already knows this Greg.

The question is where does WVU and Neal Brown go from there
Doesn't matter where he starts. Just as long as he doesn't have tbe program stuck in neutral people will support him.

This is a message board. You think of me when I am not here. I am winning and don't truthfully care because I post and go.

Continue to let Bucky who is GregJacobs alter continue to post his anti Neal Brown narrative.

Greg/Bucky was anti Dana until he was fired.

It would be cooler if he were still alive and you actually were the real Townes Van Zandt. Now we're all just left with this :-(

So let me get this straight. Because Buck believes other people trashed holgorsen and didn’t support him while he was coach and it was damaging to the program, that is justification for Buck to trash HCNB 2 games into his tenure.
But constantly trashing HCNB and not supporting him isn’t damaging the program in his feeble mind, it’s just calling it like he sees it. It’s, get this, 'constructive criticism' by Buck that is somehow helpful to our program.

... Got it????
Hypocrisy much???

Buckaineer: "Constantly libeling Holgorsen and calling for his head and whining and screaming and lying and trying to convince fans not to attend and shitt!ng on every accomplishment and blowing up every mistep and creating fake bs to whine about and chasing away recruits-- had an effect."

And yet each and everytime a player left during the previous coaching staffs time at WVU--you guessed it-- ITS HOLGORSENS FAULT these same trolls cried.

Now in an astounding act of hypocrisy its the PLAYERS fault hey are gone.

What an incredible bunch of ignoramous trolls on this board.

Another sign of an internet troll- always changing their tune, moving the goalposts, when called out and their baseless argument for arguments sake crushed.

First its " you are a $-&/@/&/$/!!- no players left! Provide a list you &&&$$@@-!/!

I provide the list as asked, FACTS ( which as you can see dont go over well with trolls)-- immediate reply as that baseless argument has been debunked? " oh it must have been the players fault"!!

Yet what were they saying just last year when players moved on? You got it- its the coaches fault I tell you!!!

And now their egos are doing backflips as they refuse to admit the incredible stupidity of chasing away the second winningest coach in WVU history. Along with many of the recruits he tried to bring to WVU.

Last edited:
WVUs program is damaged and playing at a very low level compared to the past year and prior.

Those who made up bs to bash the coaches and players continuously over the past decade hardly have room to crtique an honest evaluation of what is occurring now--ESPECIALLY not those claiming " anyone can step in and do better immediately".

The utter fallacy of those false arguments is in witness now, and because of their enormous egos and inability to admit they have been astoundingly wrong about everything--these trolls are lashing out at everything that calls out their stupidity.

Being that its a message board, and its here purportedly for fans to discuss real information about WVU-- the presents staffs underachieving is going to be discussed. Its real and happening now.

Think everyone already knows this Greg.

The question is where does WVU and Neal Brown go from there
Doesn't matter where he starts. Just as long as he doesn't have tbe program stuck in neutral people will support him.

I dont think most trolls here will admit it-- all they want to do is smear the previous coach.

It does matter where Brown starts. The program was hovering around 8 wins-and improving- won ten just two seasons back. There is no reason it should fall down to a 3 win program just because of change of coach.

There is no reason you should drop from a top ten offense down to in the bottom ten in such a short time.

Its inexcusable to be producing one of the worst rushing attacks in all of cfb. 41 yds for an entire game!! And thats not the season low? Who can see those results and not be concerned especially in light of returning the top rb corps in the BIG 12?

Defense is bad, special teams are bad.

It is not good and you could see there were problems when- after evaluating these players over months, after an eked out fcs win and blowout loss Brown scrambled to make an entire lineup change.

That doesnt bode well for the future when the coaches arent able to evaluate their players or the competition.

WVUs program is damaged and playing at a very low level compared to the past year and prior.

You're a f'ucking idiot.

Here is a little reminder of what your hero did while he was here.

LOL! You're an idiot. We got demolished twice in bowl games by Syracuse.
LOL!
Lost to Syracuse (unranked) in 2011, 49-23
Lost to Texas Tech (unranked) in 2012, 49-14
Lost to Oklahoma State (unranked) in 2012, 55-34
Lost to Maryland (unranked) in 2013, 37-0 (total yards rushing 113, total yards passing 62)
Lost to Kansas (unranked, of course and went 3-9) in 2013, 31-19

He should have been fired after that 4-8 season, but hindsight is 20/20. His bowl record here was 2-5 and we didn't even make a bowl one year. We lost the last three consecutive bowl games.

STFU and have a seat.

Name ONE good QB Dana recruited out of high school while he was here. Name just ONE.

Last edited:
Holgorsen QB recruits out of high school that were quality recruits-- too many to go through every year so just looked at the first 3 years or so:

2012 #8QB Ford Childress 4 star

Also offered Chad Kelly--#4 went to Clemson

4 star William Crest-#11QB nationally

Also offered #1 Kyle Allen- AtM, #2 Sean White-Auburn

#26 nationally David Sills

#51 Chris Chuganov ( now at Ohio State if anyone questions his abilities)

Also offered
#1 Blake Barnett--Alabama
#6 Drew Lock-- Missouri
#5 Dwayne Lawson-- VT
#11 Brian Lewerske-- Michigan State
#9 Joe Burrow--Ohio State
#17 Lamar Jackson --UL

So Holgorsen did recruit many quality QBs out of hs despite the lies he didnt. A few landed at WVU, but WVU had stiff competition - not to mention social media idiots libeling WVUs coaching staff night and day while some of the offers were looking at WVU-- yeah I'm sure that helped Holgorsen recruit.

And despite not landing all his top choices at WVU, Holgorsen managed to bring in some very talented QBs like Skylar Howard and Will Grier and Clint Trickett.

Not sure what it matters if they chose to come to WVU out of hs or not.

They were winners just the same and helped contribute to the second most number of wins under any coaching staff ever at WVU.

Last edited:
Holgorsen QB recruits out of high school that were quality recruits-- too many to go through every year so just looked at the first 3 years or so:

2012 #8QB Ford Childress 4 star

Also offered Chad Kelly--#4 went to Clemson

4 star William Crest-#11QB nationally

Also offered #1 Kyle Allen- AtM, #2 Sean White-Auburn

#26 nationally David Sills

#51 Chris Chuganov ( now at Ohio State if anyone questions his abilities)

Also offered
#1 Blake Barnett--Alabama
#6 Drew Lock-- Missouri
#5 Dwayne Lawson-- VT
#11 Brian Lewerske-- Michigan State
#9 Joe Burrow--Ohio State
#17 Lamar Jackson --UL

So Holgorsen did recruit many quality QBs out of hs despite the lies he didnt. A few landed at WVU, but WVU had stiff competition - not to mention social media idiots libeling WVUs coaching staff night and day while some of the offers were looking at WVU-- yeah I'm sure that helped Holgorsen recruit.

Are you f'ucking serious? Ford Childress - dud. Crest - dud. Chuganov - dud. I don't care who the f'uck he offered, they didn't come and that doesn't count.

So yeah, I was right. Holgorsen never recruited ONE SINGLE quality QB out of high school in his eight years here.

You should probably head to class, Logan.

Are you f'ucking serious? Ford Childress - dud. Crest - dud. Chuganov - dud. I don't care who the f'uck he offered, they didn't come and that doesn't count.

So yeah, I was right. Holgorsen never recruited ONE SINGLE quality QB out of high school in his eight years here.

You should probably head to class, Logan.

Some players dont pan out at any school- you claimed he didnt recruit any quality players and he did.

I mean, you bring in a top 15 qb that is sought by other P5 schools, you probably expect theyll play well and fit your system.

But what your agenda driven smear of WVU QBs ignores is Holgorsen coached some good to great QBs at WVU. Coached Geno into the NFL. Grier too. And coached them to the second most ever wins for the school. Who cares if they enetered WVU from h.s.?

Did Major Harris?

Jeff Hostetler?

Wtf difference does that make-- WVU has never recruited particularly well and idiots like you have always hurt WVU in recruiting.

A few other good ones were coached by Holgorsen. Your lies and smears are meaningless and yet anither of endless distractions to deflect the evaluation of the present coach that brought in a QB with the 4th highest ints in the nation.

Some players dont pan out at any school- you claimed he didnt recruit any quality players and he did.

I mean, you bring in a top 15 qb that is sought by other P5 schools, you probably expect theyll play well and fit your system.

But what your agenda driven smear of WVU QBs ignores is Holgorsen coached some good to great QBs at WVU. Coached Geno into the NFL. Grier too. And coached them to the second most ever wins for the school. Who cares if they enetered WVU from h.s.?

Did Major Harris?

Jeff Hostetler?

Wtf difference does that make-- WVU has never recruited particularly well and idiots like you have always hurt WVU in recruiting.

A few other good ones were coached by Holgorsen. Your lies and smears are meaningless and yet anither of endless distractions to deflect the evaluation of the present coach that brought in a QB with the 4th highest ints in the nation.

Yes, Major Harris was recruited here out of high school. Moron!

I claimed Holgorsen never recruited quality QBs out of high school, not players. You should try using reading comprehension, you f'ucking moron.
Geno wasn't recruited by Holgorsen, f'ucking moron.

Go to class, Logan.

Imagine having to put out something like this to hide behind because you know it's going to be a lear as we go experience.

This roster is more talented than any roster he had at Troy (Sun Belt level) yet he knew what it would or wouldn't do at this level.

Lyons settled.

Yes, Major Harris was recruited here out of high school. Moron!

I claimed Holgorsen never recruited quality QBs out of high school, not players. You should try using reading comprehension, you f'ucking moron.
Geno wasn't recruited by Holgorsen, f'ucking moron.

Go to class, Logan.

Not only did Major Harris come to WVU right out of high school, but in the same class was QB Browning Nagle, who eventually transferred (after it became clear he was going to be behind Major) to Louisville and eventually played in the NFL.

Amazing the hypocrisy by Buck. Your merit-less arguments notwithstanding, you call out people for trashing Holgorsen as hurting the program, yet you’re trashing HCNB. And you’ve been trashing him since the game 1 of his first year. Regardless of the fact that you’re wrong about HCNB, you’re doing the same thing (even worse) that you complain others did! #hypocrite

[QUOTE="Buckaineer, post...
“social media idiots libeling WVUs coaching staff night and day while some of the offers were looking at WVU-- yeah I'm sure that helped Holgorsen recruit.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Rootmaster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT