ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Neal Brown one-year contract extension

Easy. I have been part of this board (mostly OT until 1/6/2021) since inception, have never posted under any other handle, I don't reply to your posts as I don't care to associate with your type, have never called for anyone to be banned, never have said I'm a fan of Neal Brown and I could probably go on.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Says the Cornball who hates Garrett Greene and predicted him to be a failure. Prove anything I said wrong.... you can't.
Look like Greene was the more polished experienced player as he is. Nicco looked to have a rough time and holding onto the ball too long. Even though it's just a fun time carnival type spring game Greene proved to me he's the better QB for now. Many things can change over the summer though.

Got to wonder now which players check out for other territories and which ones stay

Look like Greene was the more polished experienced player as he is. Nicco looked to have a rough time and holding onto the ball too long. Even though it's just a fun time carnival type spring game Greene proved to me he's the better QB for now. Many things can change over the summer though.

Got to wonder now which players check out for other territories and which ones stay

WVAllens dislike for Greene was well before that post and well before last season. Keep searching.

Easy. I have been part of this board (mostly OT until 1/6/2021) since inception, have never posted under any other handle, I don't reply to your posts as I don't care to associate with your type, have never called for anyone to be banned, never have said I'm a fan of Neal Brown and I could probably go on.
I don't believe you. I think you and vga are the same person.

Says the Cornball who hates Garrett Greene and predicted him to be a failure. Prove anything I said wrong.... you can't.
Whoopie doo dah day!

What has Greene done? Oh that's right he finally listened to Neal Brown. The guy you want fired.

I've admitted back in spring game he should be the starter and I was wrong about him. But your fat egotistical ass doesn't know how to admit to being mistaken you just make up shit as it goes.

Yes doubledumb is owned...again.

Got to wonder now which players check out for other territories and which ones stay.

Do not care. In today's coaching world who doesn't pay a fired coach a ton of money? Unless it's G5 or FCS.
You don't have to care. But you would be wrong in thinking it is a good or even neutral thing to negotiate to pay MORE than you would otherwise for what is the most likely outcome of the contract in the next 1-3 years. Certainly any contract with a coach will include buyouts. However this is about taking an existing contract and making it worse for yourself despite the other party having no real upside or leverage on you.

Whoopie doo dah day!

What has Greene done? Oh that's right he finally listened to Neal Brown. The guy you want fired.

I've admitted back in spring game he should be the starter and I was wrong about him. But your fat egotistical ass doesn't know how to admit to being mistaken you just make up shit as it goes.
No...that would be Kneel Klown finally stopped trying to make Greene into something he, the light weight coach, wanted him to be. Kneel's a woke puss.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Doubledumb isn't man enough to admit when he's wrong. I accepted my mistake back in spring game 2023. Try and keep up.
I'm not talking about whether or not you accepted your mistake. He made you look like an idiot, so you really had no choice but to accept your mistake lol. You used to get fired up when those of us who know better, knew Greene was good and being held back by a dumb coach. You were such a baby about it lol. 🤧

at least J Addae won't be poaching anyone since he's now with the Bills...College coaches are bailing out in droves, even the one who just took the national title
there's no structure or enforcement and coaches are blamed when actually it's a cluster of transfers and players asking for more money than some of the asst coaches make due to the lack of transfer rules
if you want to play next man up as far as coaches then have at it...you'll just have to pay for doing so

at least J Addae won't be poaching anyone since he's now with the Bills...College coaches are bailing out in droves, even the one who just took the national title
there's no structure or enforcement and coaches are blamed when actually it's a cluster of transfers and players asking for more money than some of the asst coaches make due to the lack of transfer rules
if you want to play next man up as far as coaches then have at it...you'll just have to pay for doing so
Sticking with the worst coach in WVU football history is about as dumb as it gets but that is what you lame ass fake fan weirdos want. The gays love Neal Brown for some odd reason, but it seems like this is the end of the road anyway. College football will never be the same. Fans are losing interest and its just not going to matter very much anymore to a lot of people. So lets just give you fags what you want and sign the boring Clown to a lifetime contract so we can sink further into oblivion. While you're at it go ahead and change the school colors to black and silver like a bunch of idiots want. Really good WVU football is just a memory now...

Last edited:
I'm not talking about whether or not you accepted your mistake. He made you look like an idiot, so you really had no choice but to accept your mistake lol. You used to get fired up when those of us who know better, knew Greene was good and being held back by a dumb coach. You were such a baby about it lol. 🤧
Retarded response once again. Greene was being held back because he was not doing the job the way it should have been done. Has he learned to hit the intermediate pass? No.

Let's pray he can repeat his 2023 season. Wasn't his percentage like 52.9% with a career 54.1%? Learn to hit the 8 to 10 yard passes his percentage will grow as will the WVU offense.

Sticking with the worst coach in WVU football history is about as dumb as it gets but that is what you lame ass fake fan weirdos want. The gays love Neal Brown for some odd reason, but it seems like this is the end of the road anyway. College football will never be the same. Fans are losing interest and its just not going to matter very much anymore to a lot of people. So lets just give you fags what you want and sign the boring Clown to a lifetime contract so we can sink further into oblivion. While you're at it go ahead and change the school colors to black and silver like a bunch of idiots want. Really good WVU football is just a memory now...
Gays and fags?..just got off the phone with Rivals HQ..they thanked me for bringing your hate speech to their attention..have a nice day

Gays and fags?..just got off the phone with Rivals HQ..they thanked me for bringing your hate speech to their attention..have a nice day
You are the weakest I've ever seen. You come on here attacking me and calling me names out of nowhere Last Summer because I don't like the worst coach we've ever had lol.. I had never even seen who you were until you stsrt3d calling me names. So Im like ok, and start calling you names back and you go tell on me and threatened to have me banned lol. Like a childish little baby. You are the biggest pussy I've ever seen and I hope you get me banned. Saturday morning and you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life other than call Rivals headquarters lol. I mean wow. You should get an award. You could have blocked me way back then. But you are too much of a wimp.

You are the weakest I've ever seen. You come on here attacking me and calling me names out of nowhere Last Summer because I don't like the worst coach we've ever had lol.. I never even seen who you were. So I start calling you names back and you go tell on me and threatened to have me banned lol. Like a childish little baby. You are the biggest pussy I've ever seen and I hope you get me banned
play like a good little boy..Yahoo is monitoring you..you display the type of ignorance that the good people of West Virginia have had to fight for years...I'd love for this Marine to meet you and we could discuss weakness

play like a good little boy..Yahoo is monitoring you..you display the type of ignorance that the good people of West Virginia have had to fight for years...I'd love for this Marine to meet you and we could discuss weakness
So now you're acting like you want to get violent yet you're calling me weak lol. You are a ****ing mess dude. Seriously go get counseling. If you can call people names then you can get called names. You attacked me first and you continue to do it even though I backed off a long time ago. But when I fight back it's too much for your little emotions. I don't really care what Yahoo is doing you ignorant little wimp lol.

Retarded response once again. Greene was being held back because he was not doing the job the way it should have been done. Has he learned to hit the intermediate pass? No.

Let's pray he can repeat his 2023 season. Wasn't his percentage like 52.9% with a career 54.1%? Learn to hit the 8 to 10 yard passes his percentage will grow as will the WVU offense.
OMG you called me retarded! Hate speech!! I'm going to call the yahoo headquarters and report you!!
I'm going to fight you because Middle aged men fighting each other over their opinions on sports coaches is tough and cool!
😭😢😓

Pfft.... whatever

Greene was held back because he wasn't the traditional skill set QB Kneel BLM Klown wanted. That stupid decision by the Woke poster child wannabe coach retarded Greene's development and held the program back.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
6541..Semper Fi
Did they teach you dish it out but not be able to take it? To call people names who have never called you names, and then when they call you names back, you flip out and cry foul and go to the authorities? Did they teach you how to feel violent over internet sports arguments that you started? Too bad they didn't teach you how to use the block button eh lol. You don't carry yourself like a marine bruvga. I call bullshit on that....

Did they teach you dish it out but not be able to take it? To call people names who have never called you names, and then when they call you names back, you flip out and cry foul and go to the authorities? Did they teach you how to feel violent over internet sports arguments that you started? Too bad they didn't teach you how to use the block button eh lol. You don't carry yourself like a marine bruvga. I call bullshit on that....
Dude, learn you are confused. I'm not a marine and this is only the second time I have ever responded to you. I won't make it a habit as I don't care about your posts on WVU. I don't care if you call me out on anything I post. I do care about being misrepresented on others actions. Quit being stupid.

Dude, learn you are confused. I'm not a marine and this is only the second time I have ever responded to you. I won't make it a habit as I don't care about your posts on WVU. I don't care if you call me out on anything I post. I do care about being misrepresented on others actions. Quit being stupid.
Vga isn't a marine either but it is what it is. Whatever you say bru. I will stop calling you vga.... he is separating himself from pack. I've been online since online existed and he is the first I've seen wuss out like that. I now believe you. He is one of a kind...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT