ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Release Neal Brown one-year contract extension

Dude, learn you are confused. I'm not a marine and this is only the second time I have ever responded to you. I won't make it a habit as I don't care about your posts on WVU. I don't care if you call me out on anything I post. I do care about being misrepresented on others actions. Quit being stupid.
Stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving the whole year round

christmas vacation GIF

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Greene was held back because he wasn't the traditional skill set QB Kneel BLM Klown wanted. That stupid decision by the Woke poster child wannabe coach retarded Greene's development and held the program back.
giphy.gif

OMG you called me retarded! Hate speech!! I'm going to call the yahoo headquarters and report you!!
I'm going to fight you because Middle aged men fighting each other over their opinions on sports coaches is tough and cool!
😭😢😓

Pfft.... whatever
Racist commie liberal lover.

I'm not middle aged. I'm old enough to tell you...

images

Racist commie liberal lover.

I'm not middle aged. I'm old enough to tell you...

images
You are a putz Ellen. Always have been. One of the dumbest posters I've ever seen on here and a true WVU hater. Not quite as unhinged as VGA, but you may as well wear a mumu in my eyes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
You are a putz Ellen. Always have been. One of the dumbest posters I've ever seen on here and a true WVU hater. Not quite as unhinged as VGA, but you may as well wear a mumu in my eyes.
I went to school with a young lady. Didn't realize you knew her. Is she your mother?

Why are you obsessed with me? As much as you hate me and try to get me banned, it surprises me you haven't blocked. Creep.
LMAO...the biggest dumbass homophobe has returned I see spewing more low IQ bullshit....just leave...no one wants you here scumbag

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT