ADVERTISEMENT

Hey! I’m a Coach Brown fan but what the hell?

Brown is not getting the job done.

Doesn't matter if you hate Holgorsen for whatever ignorant reason you've made up to hate him.

Brown is STILL not getting the job done. Probably won't win another game this season. That is not acceptable. And its all on Brown.

Brown is not getting the job done.

Doesn't matter if you hate Holgorsen for whatever ignorant reason you've made up to hate him.

Brown is STILL not getting the job done. Probably won't win another game this season. That is not acceptable. And its all on Brown.

It's to early for you to be so negative.

But you can lov or hate anyone you want.

Immature.

Immature.

Too early? FSU just fired their coach into his second season because of his losing ways.

WVUs previous coach was bashed mercilously before he coached one game and throughout his initial 10 win season.

Immature is what we saw on these boards and others for the past decade.

From me all you are getting is mature reality--something you and many others here need desperately from the looks of your infantile posts.

Too early? FSU just fired their coach into his second season because of his losing ways.

WVUs previous coach was bashed mercilously before he coached one game and throughout his initial 10 win season.

Immature is what we saw on these boards and others for the past decade.

From me all you are getting is mature reality--something you and many others here need desperately from the looks of your infantile posts.

You gave nothing to resolve the issue.
You just bitch and moan.

You are msg board tough , you add nothing to this discussion
but bitching and moaning.

I may or may not read and respond.
You wasted my day

Immature

and there you have it--troll throws out ignorant statements and nonsensical childish attacks because they can't discuss the facts.

WVU is an afterthought now and looks to be for the next couple of years until the next changeover. Will be much more expensive next go around.

Guessing year three will be the tell tale year for Brown. But if we see little to no progress between now and year two then the seat will get hot quickly.

Buckaineer is now stating year 3 will be the tell tale year for Brown. I guess he forgot that Dana went 4-8 in year 3. All the freshman Brown has played this year will be Juniors in year 3. Brown will probably win 9 games at the very least in year 3. The bowl game against Syracuse last season gave us a glimpse of this season. one of the worst wvu performances on the field and the coaching was flat out awful.

and there you have it--troll throws out ignorant statements and nonsensical childish attacks because they can't discuss the facts.

WVU is an afterthought now and looks to be for the next couple of years until the next changeover. Will be much more expensive next go around.

Neal Brown will not be fired.

Don't play stupid, you know it was dumb to make the "not ready for P5" comment. The guy led his team of backups and freshmen to a play away from beating the number 12 team in the country on their field but he isn't ready for a P5 job? Be sensible or be gone.

Well said, Vernon!

It's time Bucky hit the road so he can come back as another profile.

Neal Brown is fine and is already making a vast improvement with very little to work with. I was in the mindset of throw caution to the wind and go after them in their home field.

He obviously didn’t see it that way.

Even with WR dropping balls and a O-line that never looked good under Holgerson, he is far ahead schedule.

I’m too waiting and hoping to see the turn around like we had after the Miami loss and Q’s big run. This team has shot themselves in the foot often

West Virginia will beat Texas Tech

I hope so because the game after that is ranked K-State on the road, so if WVU can't beat TT there's a good chance they'll be 3-7 after K-State.

Perfect profile title for him. Garbage poster.

Buckaineer
Ofishul Garbage Poster
Good grief...he is a total dipshit there as well.

Honestly...putting his trolling aside...what is he hoping to accomplish with his daily rants against Brown? What is the end game to all this for him?

Since Vernon and some of you guys are edgy about criticism going Browns way can you at least admit that there is little positives coming out of his first year on campus. His recruiting class last year sucked. Gets a pass because he came in late. But can’t say he did anything resembling special like Mack is doing at UNC. His recruiting this year looks like another dud. He has a few more months to pull in a top 28 class but looks very doubtful. His player relations abilities obviously wasn’t great because kids bailed out physically and appears like the ones that stayed are bailing mentally. I don’t know how many players left but quite a few weren’t buyin what Brown was selling. Once the season started it appears there’s nothing special about his game day abilities. Poor decisions and disorganized moments throughout these games are obvious. The end of the Baylor was an embarrassment.

If anyone wants to talk football and add value with content explain to me one reason why anyone should be please with this Brown hire. I’m not saying it was a bad hire. Just saying there’s not one thing of value I see Brown brought to this program this year that 100 other guys could not have done. Sending an AD to market patience is a disgrace!

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL

Immature.

Cuckaineer is a total geek fanboy but in fairness to the discussion tell me one thing Brown has done that a Manager at Walmart couldn’t have done.

Greg,

There are some posters here who can criticize and get some discussion or debate.

You and Buckaintaneer aren't those posters. You aren't bonafide.

You two are cut out of the same cloth - both trolls just with different agendas, which you readily admit and accept.

Even with the best of intentions, which we rarely get to see, your reputations proceed you. Your best bet for discussion, if that is what you are after, would be on one of the multitude of fan boards from the many other schools you claim patronage.

You would have to explain to me what a manager at Walmart does based on your years of experience.

Not sure. Just fairly certain that guy could have done roughly the same things over the last year that Brown has done. Really just stating the obvious. This is looking like a disastrous year unless Brown wins these last few games and gets WVU a Top 28 recruiting class as a building block. Or at least turn WVU into transfer and JUCO University.

Greg is really trying to push this agenda

What’s Brown done with regards to previous player relations, recruiting or game day coaching(mush less winning) that you want to cling onto for a feeble to give him props for a year well done.

State your long winded jibberish argument supporting what has happened since he came or move along.

Greg,

There are some posters here who can criticize and get some discussion or debate.

You and Buckaintaneer aren't those posters. You aren't bonafide.

You two are cut out of the same cloth - both trolls just with different agendas, which you readily admit and accept.

Even with the best of intentions, which we rarely get to see, your reputations proceed you. Your best bet for discussion, if that is what you are after, would be on one of the multitude of fan boards from the many other schools you claim patronage.

That hurts because that guy is a goofball. I troll homers like you. You’re just the next guy that can’t admit this has been a disastrous year Brown and WVU.

Greg Jacobs is just jealous of Buckaineer. Buckaineer has become the main irritant on this board. He is the main flame thrower around here these days. Greg has been swinging and missing on here for awhile. Every thread he has started lately has been a dud. He is just trying to latch on to bucks nut sack. Greg must feel inadequate I guess that's what happens when you're a Walmart manager. He speaks from experience.

Greg Jacobs is just jealous of Buckaineer. Buckaineer has become the main irritant on this board. He is the main flame thrower around here these days. Greg has been swinging and missing on here for awhile. Every thread he has started lately has been a dud. He is just trying to latch on to bucks nut sack. Greg must feel inadequate I guess that's what happens when you're a Walmart manager. He speaks from experience.
Remember last month when gregor started a new thread that he was leaving and zero people responded....he hasn't been the same since... because he now knows if he left...none of us would give a shit.

Last edited:
What’s Brown done with regards to previous player relations, recruiting or game day coaching(mush less winning) that you want to cling onto for a feeble to give him props for a year well done.

State your long winded jibberish argument supporting what has happened since he came or move along.

I don't have the time but other people have already said how they feel.
Move on. Dana is gone. I know you cannot as a Pitt fan

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Winning cures all.

And natives are restless.

I'm not sure about continuing this debate, but how Neal Brown manages this
last 4 weeks with the redshirt expansion,

Could go a long way in his early legacy.
Neal Brown's analytical skills seem unmatched,
but he needs to inspire with a few changes.

No matter how you all feel about this debate, but QB flexibility is critical.

If Doege (or Tre Lowe) doesn't play significant snaps then it's on to next spring.

After all of the jibberish only wins and losses matter. He has a few games and a few months to recruit. A short time period will determine what the next couple of years look like.

LOL at AD marketing losing. That right there is a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT