ADVERTISEMENT

Hey! I’m a Coach Brown fan but what the hell?

You literally acted like you had a 5th quarter. That’s absolute madness! I want him to do well but my God what are you thinking!!!!

Don't start with your ignorance.

It’s true. This team appears disorganized and and lacks awareness. If criticizing Brown isn’t permitted let me know and I’ll jump out of the threads regarding him.

It’s true. This team appears disorganized and and lacks awareness. If criticizing Brown isn’t not permitted let me know and I’ll jump out of the threads regarding him.
Don't play stupid, you know it was dumb to make the "not ready for P5" comment. The guy led his team of backups and freshmen to a play away from beating the number 12 team in the country on their field but he isn't ready for a P5 job? Be sensible or be gone.

That’s absolutely awful. That man should apologize to every defensive player and defensive coach out there. I want him to do well, I want him to be great, but my god that is absolutely pitiful. That is the worst I have ever seen in a while.

I know where we are and where we should be realistically.

He got tight and smothered. This isn’t Troy against LSU.........where he doesn’t have anything to lose, he really show that he is a complete F word tonight. (Freshman)

I cannot believe this guy tried a 40+ yard field goal with the kicker that doesn’t even know he is a kicker, running him on in the last second on a 4th and 2, against the defense who blacks field goals, gets a delay game, that should’ve never happened and should’ve went for it, and tries it again, and obviously every announcer knows the field goal is going to get blocked.

I mean what the hell??? Dude really????

Again I want this guy to do great but that was the absolute worst!

It’s true. This team appears disorganized and and lacks awareness. If criticizing Brown isn’t permitted let me know and I’ll jump out of the threads regarding him.
Damn I thought Dana had moved on to Houston. Brown will at least own up to it but will he learn from it. Not a moral victory. just a stupid loss

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
As the rest of the game played out, the FG attempt was the last best chance for WVU to tie the game.

Coach Brown made the right choice.

Vernon I get it. You are running a website. You got upset when the HCIW DH news broke about some insiders dropping it here well before it hit TOS and other outlets and this is your baby.

I don’t post hardly at all and the good ol boy club is long gone, But let people vent.... This was a choke job by our HC who I’m excited about and has great potential. However this was a abortion of all logic tonight, at least in my eyes.

Hopefully he learns and gets better.

Reactions: sword12
They are just looking for things to complain about and get you to turn against Neal Brown.

Coming out of the bye week WVU looks much better.
They are going to break through against at one maybe two more teams before the season is over.

Vernon I get it. You are running a website. You got upset when the HCIW DH news broke about some insiders dropping it here well before it hit TOS and other outlets and this is your baby.

I don’t post hardly at all and the good ol boy club is long gone, But let people vent.... This was a choke job by our HC who I’m excited about and has great potential. However this was a abortion of all logic tonight, at least in my eyes.

No clue what your first paragraph meant but others can vent all they want. What I won't put up with is one or two that do it to piss people off and couldn't care less about the game or WVU.

Yet he had WVU in position to tie they game...

Don't play stupid, you know it was dumb to make the "not ready for P5" comment. The guy led his team of backups and freshmen to a play away from beating the number 12 team in the country on their field but he isn't ready for a P5 job? Be sensible or be gone.

Excuses that I guarantee Brown wouldn’t embrace like you just did. I didn’t say he couldn’t lead men. I said he’s not ready for this job. If you can’t admit this year has been an unmitigated program disaster that’s on you. Brown is the leader. Everything falls on him. You didn’t hear Tomlin sounding off excuse horns when Roethlisberger went down. Coaches don’t do that so why should excuses be the company line here.

Delay of game. Having a joke kicker kick a 48 yarder to tie the game. Fair catch a ball at the 5. WR not knowing or trying to get out of bound. Whatever Vernon.

As the rest of the game played out, the FG attempt was the last best chance for WVU to tie the game.

Coach Brown made the right choice.

How do you figure?????????

You are playing #12 in the nation and you are considered to have a great season if you get bowl eligible. 4th and 3 with your defense playing like a Iron curtain and you rush in Ray Finkle for a 40+ yard FG with 9 seconds on the play clock? That’s a Fuente move man

Don't start with your ignorance.
Vernon, we're just a bit upset - it was so close. Now I'm 100% behind HCNB and believe
no reasonable evaluation of him can be made in less than three years. HOWEVER, some of
the third down calls (i.e. 3 and 25+ and a pass to someone at line of scimmage) does cause
one to ponder.

Damn I thought Dana had moved on to Houston. Brown will at least own up to it but will he learn from it. Not a moral victory. just a stupid loss

Yeah pass it on to Vernon. The team plays dumb at times and we should not give opinions. Sweet.

Wrong

Yet he had WVU in position to tie they game...

To tie f’ng what!!!!!!!?

You got your ass kicked in the conference so far this year with less talent and the exception of Kansas, what are you trying to prove? So what you tie? Are you looking for a participation trophy?

Dude, you got dealt a terrible hand, roll the dice and let it go. Your defense is playing off their butts and you decide to play like you have a playoff opportunity.

Yeah pass it on to Vernon. The team plays dumb at times and we should not give opinions. Sweet.
You really need to stop. If you haven't noticed you're the only one I've said anything to and that's because you live for these moments. I have no tolerance for people like you. Either shut or leave. Pretty simple and honestly I couldn't care less either way.

You take the points to tie the game.

Obvious decision.

With the kicker that was trotted out there you can’t feel great about a 48 yard attempt. That kid would be lucky to make 2 out of 10. Had to go for the first down after that delay of game.

How on earth does Brown not call time out before that penalty. Zero excuse for that.

You really need to stop. If you haven't noticed you're the only one I've said anything to and that's because you live for these moments. I have no tolerance for people like you. Either shut or leave. Pretty simple and honestly I couldn't care less either way.

Yeah I noticed. Other posters calling out Brown but you’re focused on me. You’re the boss brother. Have a good night.

There isn’t anyway to spin it rather you run a website or not. 4 1/2 minutes to go and given a 50+ yard gift. This guy runs plays that could have went for TD’s in hindsight.

However he chocked. Had no idea what he wanted to do if this or that played out. Ran a kid out to line up and sneak his first FG of his career in. A 40+ FG at that when going for it on 4th and 3 would not have cause any fuss except for Ray Finkles parents.

That was a resume move Neal.

Kendall has nothing to work with. Offensive line is trash, WR are below average and yet the D and Stills brothers kept you in the game.

You are a 17pt dog and on the road and want to kick a FG?????????!!

Neal, come on man

I think at this point losing close to good teams is OK. At some point you turn the corner and start winning those games.

Vernon, we're just a bit upset - it was so close. Now I'm 100% behind HCNB and believe
no reasonable evaluation of him can be made in less than three years. HOWEVER, some of
the third down calls (i.e. 3 and 25+ and a pass to someone at line of scimmage) does cause
one to ponder.

Interesting. You are upset because it was so close. I was thrilled that it was so close. I got what I wanted and expected out of this season, 3 wins and the potential for more. We saw that potential last night in a 17 to 14 loss to #12 Baylor on their field. We have a QB that everyone is piling on because they think everything he does is wrong. I hate to break it to the novices out there but every good QB has a good O-line. To expect our QB to be great when the OL is so weak is illogical. I can't even fault the OL. We had no depth coming into this season and we have been playing freshmen.

Our defense seems to be a force out on the field and like our OL it is very young. No one is giving them any credit. Special Teams has been a blank on the roster for a long time and it is a nice looking unit now. Again, no credit given.

If Neal Brown can do this much with that little, the future is going to be something to watch. That was what I had been hoping for and something we have not had for a very long time.

Reactions: xgunnx
Baylor got away with one on the second bad snap...their LB clapped his hands simulating our signals and for some reason our center couldn't tell the difference...should have been a dead ball penalty on the Bears....

Reactions: JWG66
You twits have VERY short memories. This year reminds me of Fraud's first season 18 years ago. We were always shooting ourselves in the foot. Then year two came and we made a bowl and it was the start of something big.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT