ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Iowa State

I swear to God almighty our tacking is as bad as I’ve seen and this game is only beginning. Soft out of position ....all the above

I mean ISU has one...ONE player.....just ONE threat...and we can't figure out how to stop him? geesh.

I get it, our plan is to let Montgomery run free in the first half, so he'll be too tired to run in the second half

Listen..............the Mountaineers are in trouble. They have yet to look downfield. All season long they have looked downfield way before now. Why change the game? Holgs needs a Red Bull and a whole lot more. Warez

I had such a good time I n a beloved state today. Canaan Valley, Blackwater Falls, Stumptown Brews, made a fire. Then to have a finale of this crap. Both sides of the ball looking inferior.

Listen here now...............the short kickoffs and short punts have kept the Mountaineers on their heels tonight. Say it ain't so...........Joe. I may have left out a few other things that contribute to the fiasco but..you get my drift. Warez

So, the play calling is pretty obvious..pass..pass...pass...pass..pass...pass...pass....

Listen here now...............the short kickoffs and short punts have kept the Mountaineers on their heels tonight. Say it ain't so...........Joe. I may have left out a few other things that contribute to the fiasco but..you get my drift. Warez
Agreed...Kinney gets off 30 yarders...not good. Missing that punter from Aussie that left...

Can't get pressure, can't defend the pass. This is ISU. They are 2-3 for a reason. And people wonder why its upsetting to watch WVU play undisciplined, ugly football consistently against inferior teams. It results on games like this.

No effort from all these recievers...come back and help your QB out when he scrambles around for 10 seconds for christs sake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT