ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Iowa State

Are you telling me that WV can't get a receiver open? Hail, Iowa State is getting them open! This makes absolutely no sense! Or is it since? Or is it cents? Warez

Is ISU secondary really this good? WTF receivers! Too, I think Grier is so freaking afraid of throwing an interception.

Reactions: thepip
Is ISU secondary really this good? WTF receivers! Too, I think Grier is so freaking afraid of throwing an interception.

You are right on the money. Grier and the Mountaineer staff are so afraid of throwing the INT that it is going to cost them the game. Play scared and you lose. Iowa State ain't playing scared. Warez

Last 4 series - no runs.

Showed a shot of our offensive coordinator on the sidelines and he looked like a deer in the headlights.

Either he or Grier needs to settle down and just take what the defensive is giving you. Throw to a back. Not everything has to be 14 yard routes.

Quit worrying about the Heisman and just go win the game.

Last 4 series - no runs.

Showed a shot of our offensive coordinator on the sidelines and he looked like a deer in the headlights.

Either he or Grier needs to settle down and just take what the defensive is giving you. Throw to a back. Not everything has to be 14 yard routes.

Quit worrying about the Heisman and just go win the game.

yes..this

Throw to a tight end down the seam on that safety blitz or to the back in the flat. Run the ball to the outside on occasion to keep them honest. It really isn't that difficult.

Defensively, make tackles. Quit reaching. Keep beating the hell out of that quarterback. Light him up. It'll pay off in the end.

Grier is playing scared. The coaches have him playing this way. He needs to forget about it and play the dadgum game! Yes, Grier is good but no one can play with this monkey on his back. Fear! Warez

Reactions: TarHeelEer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT