ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Iowa State

OK.........I'm going out on a limb and tell you that the Mountaineers win by at least 18 points. Will Grier has learned his lesson in the end zone and will not repeat that mistake! At least that what Holgs told me. Warez

If he plays well WVU should be fine but if he makes mistakes again this one could get interesting and not in a good way.

If he makes the same mistakes then he is not as good as we make him out to be. We don't bring this one home we don't win the Big 12.

If he makes the same mistakes then he is not as good as we make him out to be. We don't bring this one home we don't win the Big 12.
Will in a great QB in my opinion not he throws some really questionable balls at times. If you go back and look at all of the games this year he's very lucky he doesn't have another 4-5 INTs.

Will in a great QB in my opinion not he throws some really questionable balls at times. If you go back and look at all of the games this year he's very lucky he doesn't have another 4-5 INTs.

This game he puts it together. IMO he needs to quit trying to force the ball to Sills in the red zone. Use the talent you have around you. Awaken the force within you. May the force be with you.

Reactions: Vernon
As of this moment, the Big 12 is a three-horse race between us, Texas and Oklahoma. We're the only team without a conference loss. We handle our own destiny.

Go Mountaineers!

Texas doesn't have a conference loss as of yet either.

Grier hasn’t played well in a couple of games now. He needs to pick it up.

Dear Grier,

Don't let your ego out shine your ability

and

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!

Me on Will's first sack of the game.

PePKuVD.gif

Looked like a great screen set up there as all of ISU was in the backfield. Our offense needs to wake up or else this could be trouble. Much less if WVU hopes to beat either Texas or Oklahoma.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT