ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. TCU

Season starts after Saturday. I’ve been all in on a Big 12 tournament run for a while now! Let’s get ready for a wild ride! One more scrimmage left.

Season starts after Saturday. I’ve been all in on a Big 12 tournament run for a while now! Let’s get ready for a wild ride! One more scrimmage left.
One and done in Big 12 tournament. It's a road/Nuetral site game where we are winless this year.

These players will be happy to gtfo out of this mess and I can't blame them lol. Not one of them came to play for JE. It's almost over, and WVU basketball can finally move on to a new era.

I'm glad that the players asked Huggins to come out for senior night. They love Huggins, they came to WVU for him, they didnt want him fired and they know it was handled very poorly.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUALLEN
These players will be happy to gtfo out of this mess and I can't blame them lol. Not one of them came to play for JE. It's almost over, and WVU basketball can finally move on to a new era.

I'm glad that the players asked Huggins to come out for senior night. They love Huggins, they came to WVU for him, they didnt want him fired and they know it was handled very poorly.
How do you know the players asked for him? If WVU didn't want him there he wouldn't have been. Your hate for WVU shows your green.

How do you know the players asked for him? If WVU didn't want him there he wouldn't have been. Your hate for WVU shows your green.
I believe it was Mike Asti reported that Edwards specifically requested thst Huggs be there.

I beliueve it was Mike Asti reported that Edwards specifically requested thst Huggs be there.

Requested or not he still had to tell WVU administration.

Once again someone has to find your own proof.

Requested or not he still had to tell WVU administration.

Once again someone has to find your own proof.

There is nothing wrong with Edwards and the other players wanting Huggins to be there. They did not come here for Gordon Gee or Wren Baker or Terrance Grasser. The fans that it bothered are the real problem with WVU and WV as a state. Wussies always make things suck a lot more than it should...

There is nothing wrong with Edwards and the other players wanting Huggins to be there. They did not come here for Gordon Gee or Wren Baker or Terrance Grasser. The fans that it bothered are the real problem with WVU and WV as a state. Wussies always make things suck a lot more than it should...
More assumptions of other people. Yup you never cause issue or name call. You're a perfect human being.

More assumptions of other people. Yup you never cause issue or name call. You're a perfect human being.

Did I ever claim to be perfect or not name call? When I read a take like Terrance Grassleys, I cant help but to think, what a wuss. I mean what the hell is wrong with Bob Huggins being there for the players who love him on senior night? I cannot even believe the ridiculousness in some of these people.....and I dont care if that offends people. I mean good greif if Bob Huggins being there to hug and congrats the players on senior night offends people then I have zero doubt that my presence will offend those same people lol. But why? I promise its not because of Huggins and Edwards. Its because of the wussies who get offended over nothing much at all because they are weak in the mind....

Did I ever claim to be perfect or not name call? When I read a take like Terrance Grassleys, I cant help but to think, what a wuss. I mean what the hell is wrong with Bob Huggins being there for the players who love him on senior night? I cannot even believe the ridiculousness in some of these people.....and I dont care if that offends people. I mean good greif if Bob Huggins being there to hug and congrats the players on senior night offends people then I have zero doubt that my presence will offend those same people lol. But why? I promise its not because of Huggins and Edwards. Its because of the wussies who get offended over nothing much at all because they are weak in the mind....
Apparently you think you are, considering you make false claims.

Huggins is a known alcoholic and deserved to be canned. He was told not to mess up again and he failed. It was a class act he came on the floor for seniors night. Good thing he was sober.

Apparently you think you are, considering you make false claims.

Huggins is a known alcoholic and deserved to be canned. He was told not to mess up again and he failed. It was a class act he came on the floor for seniors night. Good thing he was sober.
Huggins was a known alcoholic when they hired him in the first place, and when he took WVU to the final four as well. He was an alcoholic when he raised all of the money for the completely awesome new basketball facility too, on his own time. They hired him after a DUI and didnt think twice about it. Everyone knew, but all the sudden he is a terrible person for it lol. Whatever dude. WV has more alcoholics and drug addicts than almost any state in the US. Huggins is not even close to how bad things really actually are. Where is the compassion? Is there any left....oh wait. WVU bball has struggled the last few years. Well, I guess the compassion is out the window then. "Bye Huggins, fk you for being what we knew you were. We used you up. Time to hate you now"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT