ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD WVU vs. Baylor

How has Baylor won any games ? This guy is a INT machine, ok the 1st one was not his fault but he throws it all over the place

Defense gets a 3 and out and then 2 turnovers (albeit that first one was more so on the Baylor receiver bobbling an easy slant throw). The high powered offense manages to score only 3 points on those 3 possessions with GREAT field position. I'm sure Keaton will blame this on the defense if the game is too close for comfort down the stretch.

Baylor is LAST in the league in rush defense....that will probably change after tonight

Keep going don't stop don't turn around. Score 4 more TD's in the 3rd and bring in backups.

Looking good with help from Baylor self destructing. However, still need to do better on those early possessions with good field position because I don't see Texas giving WVU close to this many possessions in Austin. Also, if WVU eclipses 50 points here I'd like to see Allison get meaningful work actually running the offense

Looking good with help from Baylor self destructing. However, still need to do better on those early possessions with good field position because I don't see Texas giving WVU close to this many possessions in Austin. Also, if WVU eclipses 50 points here I'd like to see Allison get meaningful work actually running the offense
Agree and it should be with the rest of the first teamers for a series or two.

OK, call off the dawgs. Call off the starters. Challenge the backups to show what they can do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT