ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football at No. 7 Penn State

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
The game is set to kickoff 7:30 p.m. Saturday and will be televised by NBC.

Tanks, but still doesn’t work in South America…. Does that wildlife website still stream the games?

371912649_1056609319018697_8338605108827389595_n.jpg

I’m sorry. I’m going to be that guy. What a trash offense. Run the flipping ball. Throw FORWARD passes. Too much speed to try this dunk and dunk trash getting behind the chains. At least this will be Browns final year.

Well shit. We can’t let them score here.
My advice to you for your own mental health tonight is....

1. Don't hold on to each possession because it will most likely not end well tonight
2. If you see a good positive play for WVU on offense or defense, quickly hit the DVR record button and replay it as much as possible before going to bed.

Last edited:
I’m sorry. I’m going to be that guy. What a trash offense. Run the flipping ball. Throw FORWARD passes. Too much speed to try this dunk and dunk trash getting behind the chains. At least this will be Browns final year.
Our strongest part of this team is our OL (that's what experts say, at least). Donaldson should have no less than 25 carries tonight. Greene should have 10-12 on his own as well.

Can we continue to get some stops? Finally started mixing in some pressure and it seems to have worked. See what adjustments they make.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Had them where we wanted them on 2nd and 16 then rushed 3 and dropped 8. Has that EVER worked against even a top 40 team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT