ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Pittsburgh

Literally the only thing that could have happened to spark them. Buckle up everyone

Literally the only thing that could have happened to spark them. Buckle up everyone
Difficult to scout us punting........our punter rolls out to the right and favors the right only. They load up the left side of the DL. We shift, but still doesn't stop penetration.

Might as well start punting on third down with our third down playcalling when we have more than 4 yards to get the first down.

I swear. You can't tackle in tackle football anymore without "unnecessary roughness".

DAMN! Against Pitt. Thought they would get the tackle.

Would really like to see a play action and show that we want to run it up even if we don’t get it.

The Pitt QB can’t possibly be the best QB on an actual D1 team right? Pitt could be 2-10 this year. This is like the time Chugs was forced into action.

Good win! My goodness their QB sucks lol. What a loser! Definitely a bad Pitt team and I'm glad we won. That was fun! Good times

Neal still sucks though. Boringest coach ever 😆

If Greene had not got injured would the score have been any different?

WVU is bad, but Pitt may not win a game the rest of the year. That’s how terrible their offense is.
Nico is the lone variable. He came in cold and was basically in a situation where handoffs would bring us home. With a full week to prep and a more competitive game script, I’m curious to see what he can do.

Nico is the lone variable. He came in cold and was basically in a situation where handoffs would bring us home. With a full week to prep and a more competitive game script, I’m curious to see what he can do.
Been waiting 4 years and 3 games for one of those.

Brown is the king of beating shitty versions of our rivals. Swept the Oklahoma schools last year, 2-0 vs VT who is a shell of their former selves, and now scooping up a gimme tonight vs Pitt.
Would you prefer he lose those games? Really, really stupid take.

I would prefer winning records, a reasonable path to national relevance once in awhile, opposed to cheap wins vs opponents we hate masking how bad he and this program is right now.
So...explain what a cheap win is? I will wait.

You are just another WVU twat that is upset that we actually beat Pitt because you can't stand Brown.

I wish you so-callled fans would leave....

Reactions: WVUBRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT