ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Texas Tech

Donaldson must be just our short yardage back. I would love to hear the explanation of why our best RB, and one of the best in the Big 12, remains on the sideline for a large number of plays?

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Love this game. Old school run and play good defense. Keep it up, this is our game. Run White more

We look like highlight markers for the highlight reel this week. ✨️

Get the ball at mid field, sudden change of possession, let’s run a play that goes backwards. If it were me, I would have ran a deep ball to Hudson on that first down. Take your shot. Neal Brown is the worst (in college)

Whoever is in charge of putting together highlight film following this game.......they will earn a HUGE bonus if it's even semi-watchable.

Ummm.....Texas Tech defense must be one of the best in the nation. Because all I heard was that our OL was one of the best in the Big 12.

5 TDs in 11+ quarters against FBS teams.
Averaging less than 1 TD per half.

Saw a stat a while back that over the past 4 years - WVU averaged something like 18 points a game in Big12 - which ranked 9th out of 10 teams during that time. (Kansas was 10th.)
Here’s the thing, yes that drive was aided by some defensive penalties but Tech has been commuting penalties all game. Is it any coincidence that we come up with a drive that looks completely different when the score is in jeopardy? Maybe it is coincidence but I think it’s sprinkled with a little bit of Neal Brown conservatism and fear to lose a game.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
Here’s the thing, yes that drive was aided by some defensive penalties but Tech has been commuting penalties all game. Is it any coincidence that we come up with a drive that looks completely different when the score is in jeopardy? Maybe it is coincidence but I think it’s sprinkled with a little bit of Neal Brown conservatism and fear to lose a game.
This crew refereed last week and had 14 accepted penalties. This week, we are at 11 I think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT