ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia football vs. Texas Tech

Outside of last season the defense has always been serviceable in the Brown era. Last year looks more like an anomaly.

I’ll take the w. Great effort by the players today. Need more consistency at wr moving forward, regardless of the qb

Need Neal not to coach the game not to lose but coach to win.
He doesn't trust Nicco. The playcalling was very vanilla. No doubt Nicco got all the reps in practice this week, but after that first INT, I'd say they scrapped any type of game plan that called for the game to be throwing the ball. We tossed a few 50/50 balls, and that was hoping for PI's, which we got. Bunch of screens.

Good win the defense really played well. They are awesome. Love this team it really is loaded with talent. I'd love to see Neal coach to win more too but it's not his way. We did good though. Tough physical game

Gave a lot of shit to Brown following the Pitt game but this was a solid job today.

Lathan gets my game ball. That dude really seemed to be everywhere. He made some key plays on defense and looked ready to play the whole game. Burks had a helluva game too, and really made his mark on the game. Bishop too he defended 3-4 passes. Anthony Wilson deserves a mention too. This defense put on a clinic most of the game, imo. They won it, no doubt.

Kole Taylor on offense. Dude is a beast. If Neal ever takes the handcuffs off this offense, look out. That is a physical group with the right guys.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT