ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Texas

Whatever happens the rest of the season is what it is. Tonight is time to celebrate!

31skdShCqRL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Outstanding win. You see how much it meant to the players and that is a credit to the coaching staff in keeping them believing and working during a very difficult time. We took the ball to the basket more than I've seen all year and that led to success. Still too many selfish plays by a few and too many stupid turnovers that are not necessarily due to good defense taking the ball away from us. Still need to work on that.

I like having Kobe in the starting lineup. He is able to attack the basket and leaving Kerr on the perimeter for kickout passes. I like Harris in the starting lineup right now with Edwards out and Sumenick playing the pivot. I like Farrakan coming in as backup PG off the bench in which he can use his quickness. At the moment, I like Slazinski coming off the bench and he is one that is cleaning up his selfish play the past two games. But when Edwards come back, Slazinski may be better served in the starting lineup. But that is still weeks away and the team needs to continue building on this game. I believe they will.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Outstanding win. You see how much it meant to the players and that is a credit to the coaching staff in keeping them believing and working during a very difficult time. We took the ball to the basket more than I've seen all year and that led to success. Still too many selfish plays by a few and too many stupid turnovers that are not necessarily due to good defense taking the ball away from us. Still need to work on that.

I like having Kobe in the starting lineup. He is able to attack the basket and leaving Kerr on the perimeter for kickout passes. I like Harris in the starting lineup right now with Edwards out and Sumenick playing the pivot. I like Farrakan coming in as backup PG off the bench in which he can use his quickness. At the moment, I like Slazinski coming off the bench and he is one that is cleaning up his selfish play the past two games. But when Edwards come back, Slazinski may be better served in the starting lineup. But that is still weeks away and the team needs to continue building on this game. I believe they will.
Maybe not. He is getting soft cast off and reevaluated this week I believe. Original time table was 4-6 weeks. We just finished up week 3 (from surgery).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT