ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. BYU

Season over. This team wouldn’t have been good even if they had all played all season. Huggins, frankly, was coasting and not continuing to build the program. No freshmen on the roster and next year will be another hole patching process in the portal. Guess it was good to go ahead and rip that bandaid off so eventually we will be competitive again, hopefully sooner rather than later

Huggins was on his ride or die final season this year even before his gaffs whether he wanted it to be or not. He pulled together the best group of one year rentals which gave some folks hope. I was skeptical since I can't recall Huggins ever having a good season with the core being new to the program guys. Either way, the roster was going to be barren next year regardless and I doubt Huggins stays for another go of mercenary chasing if the season was bad and likely would've left on a good note if season had gone well.

Huggins was on his ride or die final season this year even before his gaffs whether he wanted it to be or not. He pulled together the best group of one year rentals which gave some folks hope. I was skeptical since I can't recall Huggins ever having a good season with the core being new to the program guys. Either way, the roster was going to be barren next year regardless and I doubt Huggins stays for another go of mercenary chasing if the season was bad and likely would've left on a good note if season had gone well.
You still cant stop talking about Huggins lol. He's gone and if he was as bad as you and some others say, he would already be forgotten lol. You act like a bitter ex instead of someone who really believes the things you say about Huggins.

It is what it is. The thing is, Huggins could "still" be suspended indefinitely, and we would still have Mitchell, Perez, Joe T, Wague, etc. That is why when something like this happens, indefinite suspension is the very first thing that should be done under good leadership. Then you can sit down like real men would do and disguss the best path forward for everyone this will effect, since it will effect more than the one man your little egos so badly want to punish. But we have a bunch of asshole weaklings running the show, like Bowtie and the democrat operative Asslop. The was it was handled should get all involved fired, imo. No reason to punish the student athletes and the fan base for something so stupid....

You still cant stop talking about Huggins lol. He's gone and if he was as bad as you and some others say, he would already be forgotten lol. You act like a bitter ex instead of someone who really believes the things you say about Huggins.

It is what it is. The thing is, Huggins could "still" be suspended indefinitely, and we would still have Mitchell, Perez, Joe T, Wague, etc. That is why when something like this happens, indefinite suspension is the very first thing that should be done under good leadership. Then you can sit down like real men would do and disguss the best path forward for everyone this will effect, since it will effect more than the one man your little egos so badly want to punish. But we have a bunch of asshole weaklings running the show, like Bowtie and the democrat operative Asslop. The was it was handled should get all involved fired, imo. No reason to punish the student athletes and the fan base for something so stupid....

First, pay attention to the context of the post. The person I was replying to mentioned Huggins as "coasting" and thus Huggins being in my reply is warranted

Second, I never said Huggins was bad. I said his teams had steadily declining preformance over the last 3 years. I also said that in the Huggins entire career, his successful teams (by which I mean NCAA tournament teams with a legit hope of making it out of the first weekend) had a nucleus of guys molded by at least one full season within his program. This year he did not have that and so while the talent on that roster prior to his forced retirement looked good on paper, it was still difficult to think he had a good chance of having the best team he's had at WVU since the 2010 team.

Third, you are a man of great faith if you think the "indefinite suspension" label keeps those guys. Mitchell and Toussaint are on their last year I believe, so why would they stay on the slightest chance their entire last year is with an interim coach? Also you'd be hard pressed to find players getting sniffed by the likes of UNC to stay on for possible wasted year on the chance of maybe playing for a HoF coach the following year. Indefinite suspension would have barely increased the chances of retention if at all.

Fourth, here we are again with you beating your dead horse at me, yet having never acknowledged my response. No matter how stupid, nefarious, ill intentioned, woke, or snowflakish Gee and Aslop are, Huggins gave them the opportunity by committing an embarrassingly stupid DUI even by most DUI's standards. Huggins is the one primarily responsible for his fate because he couldn't control himself enough to not drink and drive nor be nearly 3 times the legal limit. This level of brazen drunkenness tells everyone this certainly was not the first time he did it, but rather the first time he got caught. (or at least caught and charged as local WV PD might have covered for him in the past) Hard to spin that in the PR arena regardless of his f@gs slip up.

Do you actually believe the bullshit you type? Or are you just so far up Huggins' ass you can't see?

I am just glad you aren't talking about men's cum anymore....how many post last week did you make about that...3-4...you are a sick **** for sure...and a not very bright one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: deedoubleyou
First, pay attention to the context of the post. The person I was replying to mentioned Huggins as "coasting" and thus Huggins being in my reply is warranted

Second, I never said Huggins was bad. I said his teams had steadily declining preformance over the last 3 years. I also said that in the Huggins entire career, his successful teams (by which I mean NCAA tournament teams with a legit hope of making it out of the first weekend) had a nucleus of guys molded by at least one full season within his program. This year he did not have that and so while the talent on that roster prior to his forced retirement looked good on paper, it was still difficult to think he had a good chance of having the best team he's had at WVU since the 2010 team.

Third, you are a man of great faith if you think the "indefinite suspension" label keeps those guys. Mitchell and Toussaint are on their last year I believe, so why would they stay on the slightest chance their entire last year is with an interim coach? Also you'd be hard pressed to find players getting sniffed by the likes of UNC to stay on for possible wasted year on the chance of maybe playing for a HoF coach the following year. Indefinite suspension would have barely increased the chances of retention if at all.

Fourth, here we are again with you beating your dead horse at me, yet having never acknowledged my response. No matter how stupid, nefarious, ill intentioned, woke, or snowflakish Gee and Aslop are, Huggins gave them the opportunity by committing an embarrassingly stupid DUI even by most DUI's standards. Huggins is the one primarily responsible for his fate because he couldn't control himself enough to not drink and drive nor be nearly 3 times the legal limit. This level of brazen drunkenness tells everyone this certainly was not the first time he did it, but rather the first time he got caught. (or at least caught and charged as local WV PD might have covered for him in the past) Hard to spin that in the PR arena regardless of his f@gs slip up.
Blah blah blah. I'm not reading this book lol. Wtf....

Do you actually believe the bullshit you type? Or are you just so far up Huggins' ass you can't see?

I am just glad you aren't talking about men's cum anymore....how many post last week did you make about that...3-4...you are a sick **** for sure...and a not very bright one at that.
You missed a spot...

There are no student athletes anymore.

Blah blah blah. I'm not reading this book lol. Wtf....
Then why did you insert yourself into a conversation that did not involve you? Also, your reply was about as long as mine, just rambling instead of concise and completely expository of the points in the post to which the reply is being made. I'll give you a minute to look up those big words.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Then why did you insert yourself into a conversation that did not involve you? Also, your reply was about as long as mine, just rambling instead of concise and completely expository of the points in the post to which the reply is being made. I'll give you a minute to look up those big words.
I read your post but its the same argument you have made before, with no new angle or spin, and you already know my response....

You do know you are dealing with someone with the mental capacity of a half-baked idiot.

The guy makes multiple posts about men's cum on a WVU board....He ain't right in the head.

You do know you are dealing with someone with the mental capacity of a half-baked idiot.

The guy makes multiple posts about men's cum on a WVU board....He ain't right in the head.
If it weren't true it wouldn't bother you so much....days later. 🤷

Do you date multiple men or are you loyal to just one? How long have you been gay? No wonder you hate Huggins so much. After he called the condom throwers fags on the radio, it must have really offended you. Now it all makes sense...

Last edited:
If it weren't true it wouldn't bother you so much....days later. 🤷

Do you date multiple men or are you loyal to just one? How long have you been gay? No wonder you hate Huggins so much. After he called the condom throwers fags on the radio, it must have really offended you. Now it all makes sense...
You seem like you are a homophobe.....is that true? You seem to be using the term gay in a negative connotation. People like you are the ones that are the deepest in the closet. It's okay....today is a good day for you to come out to the world.

Tell your wife I will call her tomorrow. for another hook up.

Hard to believe ole Vern allows this.....a site that kids could read...oh well....

You seem like you are a homophobe.....is that true? You seem to be using the term gay in a negative connotation. People like you are the ones that are the deepest in the closet. It's okay....today is a good day for you to come out to the world.

Tell your wife I will call her tomorrow. for another hook up.

Hard to believe ole Vern allows this.....a site that kids could read...oh well....
What in tarnation lol! A homowhat? Gay in a negative way, huh? I meant how long have you been happy lol...

Last edited:
What in tarnation lol! A homowhat? Gay in a negative way, huh? I meant how long have you been happy lol...
Your wife and I would like for you to leave the house this time....she will text you when I am done with her.

So did you come out today? I think it would be good for everyone....you can live your true life and your wife can finally be with a real man

• Haha
Reactions: deedoubleyou
I read your post but its the same argument you have made before, with no new angle or spin, and you already know my response....

You keep beating the dead horse, this time going out of your way to do it to a post not even involving you. So do not act like you are not the one saying the same thing over and over again to illicit the same response. And my argument is the same because you never have a rational opposition to it. Huggins is the party primarily responsible for him not coaching WVU basketball this year. No one else deserves more blame for the damage done to this program than him despite your attempt to make Gee and Aslop the primary villains.

You keep beating the dead horse, this time going out of your way to do it to a post not even involving you. So do not act like you are not the one saying the same thing over and over again to illicit the same response. And my argument is the same because you never have a rational opposition to it. Huggins is the party primarily responsible for him not coaching WVU basketball this year. No one else deserves more blame for the damage done to this program than him despite your attempt to make Gee and Aslop the primary villains.
Lmao!! Oh I'm so sorry for barging in your important conversation about the top secret Bob Huggins in the private bedroom of yours.

Bob Huggins didn't quit his job. He was forced out, and he didn't have to be forced out. There is no rule against someone with a dui keeping their job. Prove me wrong. Show me where they had to force him out......I'll wait.

Last edited:
Lmao!! Oh I'm so sorry for barging in your important conversation about the top secret Bob Huggins in the private bedroom of yours.

Bob Huggins didn't quit his job. He was forced out, and he didn't have to be forced out. There is no rule against someone with a dui keeping their job. Prove me wrong. Show me where they had to force him out......I'll wait.
Huggins had told staff and athletes he would no longer coach.

Huggins had told staff and athletes he would no longer coach.
That is completely insignificant to my point which I don't think a lot of people can wrap their head around. They had a choice to fire him or not. They fired him but they didn't have to. If they didn't fire him, they just wouldn't have and nothing would have happened. Prove that wrong
Personally I have no idea why it bothers some people so much that I hold the WVU admin partially accountable. Fully accountable for the dismissal. But it really upsets some people lol. Good Lord

Last edited:
Its February 13th and Gordon Gee is the worst president in college football. Rob Asslop is a democrat operative and Bob Huggins didn't fire himself. 🔥

It is clear you think it is a more difficult task for someone to avoid loading a cooler full of beers into a company vehicle and pound those beers while driving to the point of being completely drunk than it is for a university president to navigate how to deal with an obvious PR disaster at such a high profile position. If this is untrue, then you cannot think anyone is more responsible for losing the WVU HC job than Huggins himself. They are mutually exclusive positions.

That is completely insignificant to my point which I don't think a lot of people can wrap their head around. They had a choice to fire him or not. They fired him but they didn't have to. If they didn't fire him, they just wouldn't have and nothing would have happened. Prove that wrong
Personally I have no idea why it bothers some people so much that I hold the WVU admin partially accountable. Fully accountable for the dismissal. But it really upsets some people lol. Good Lord

They wouldn't have had to make a choice at all, which is far more difficult choice than you imply, had Huggins not done something so irresponsibly stupid.
You are right that no one fires themselves, that is called resigning or quitting. However plenty of people do easily avoidable and stupid things worthy of firing as is the case with Huggins.

It is clear you think it is a more difficult task for someone to avoid loading a cooler full of beers into a company vehicle and pound those beers while driving to the point of being completely drunk than it is for a university president to navigate how to deal with an obvious PR disaster at such a high profile position. If this is untrue, then you cannot think anyone is more responsible for losing the WVU HC job than Huggins himself. They are mutually exclusive positions.
Is it clear? Are you sure?

Last edited:
They wouldn't have had to make a choice at all, which is far more difficult choice than you imply, had Huggins not done something so irresponsibly stupid.
You are right that no one fires themselves, that is called resigning or quitting. However plenty of people do easily avoidable and stupid things worthy of firing as is the case with Huggins.
Yep, they had a choice, and they chose it. When they did that, they became partially responsible for the outcome. They did their choice in a very hasty, emotional way, and it didnt really leave any room for anything other than the worst case scenario to play out. It was a display of very bad leadership. Not even an attempt to ease the situation was attempted. That, in my opinion, makes them more than partially responsible for the outcome.

So for this terrible basketball season that sucks to watch play out because we keep getting beat. We have no real head coach, and ran off a bunch of players who wanted to play here. Thanks Gee!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT