ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD West Virginia basketball vs. Texas

Another ugly loss to another physical team that will wear us down.

Trust the collapse.
And a toast......

Fy2OLnsWIAgWSMV.jpg:large

• Love
Reactions: WESTBGVA
I wanted things to work for Josh. Waited, watched, hoped…

But this team doesn’t do one thing well enough to win against any P5 team. Not having a punchers chance against any other team is on coaching.

I wanted things to work for Josh. Waited, watched, hoped…

But this team doesn’t do one thing well enough to win against any P5 team. Not having a punchers chance against any other team is on coaching.
Not having the same line up majority of the season is not a big plus.

Not having the same line up majority of the season is not a big plus.
i get that. but a good coach identifies something his team can do well and accentuates it. this team seems like they never have a plan, or any focus.

again, i will love to be proven wrong

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I've watched almost every minute of the season and am not negative on the team or coach. But I honestly don't know anything on the court with the players we have that we do well. Maybe free throws is above most past years. But we don't go to the basket enough to get to the foul line in the numbers that a higher made percentage makes a difference in terms of winning any games we have lost. No coach would make this roster into a winner.

i get that. but a good coach identifies something his team can do well and accentuates it. this team seems like they never have a plan, or any focus.

again, i will love to be proven wrong
Ummm....not being mean......it's because they are not very good at most skill sets. Stats prove it. Rebounding. Shooting. Turnover ratio.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Good thing Texas is also in a drought and turning the ball over.

I'm not impressed with Texas. When Suemnick can put a move on you and dunk it then you pretty much suck.

Mr. Turnover at it again with his live ball TOs leading to points. Single handedly leads to 7-0 run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT