ADVERTISEMENT

Pens March.

On the game tying goal, Hamilton puts it on goal from the blue line and hits Murray right dead in the glove....which he never comes close to catching. Which led to Williams' wide open shot slam dunk...... .

When have your seen three weaker attempts by a single team in an NHL shootout ??
Not sure where the hell PK was goin? Sid's I understood, as he was hoping to move him off the post, however if you're gonna do it , better work. No Tanger our best shooter in this scenario? Thanks for the whining after the penalty ya DUMMY.

Not sure where the hell PK was goin? Sid's I understood, as he was hoping to move him off the post, however if you're gonna do it , better work. No Tanger our best shooter in this scenario? Thanks for the whining after the penalty ya DUMMY.

When is the last time we saw a misconduct after a call? I can’t recall one. And considering the hold on McCann that wasn’t called late in regulation, I understand why Letang was upset.

That’s four blown leads with the opposing keeper out since the Flyer outdoors game right? And 5 maybe 6 goals against with the keeper pulled if the JVR late pp goal that pulled the flyers to one came with the keeper off. It was at like 16.55. I am pretty sure it was 6 on 4 there.

At least 5 maybe 6 goals against with the keeper off in last 13 games. In Murray’s head now. 3 of the 4 tying goals should be stopped. One from the side wall, one on a clean look at a 55 foot wrister, and a dropped puck last night.

Last edited:
When is the last time we saw a misconduct after a call? I can’t recall one. And considering the hold on McCann that wasn’t called late in regulation, I understand why Letang was upset.
Sure, given... not often...however as a vet he needs to THINK at that point in the game, and let a cooler head prevail. His slash was blatent Our best shootout player in the locker room when ya need him...still angry with that...
Re: your point on the shooting %....4 goals in 3 games outta this group is quite the slump no matter the percentage. Abysmal. They better figure it out Thursday night or The Preds will absolutely wax em....

He did...they better figure it out soon though. Need some goals in a bad way. Especially vs Nashville and Dallas...

those games are both l's. they never bring it against the west and those teams are battling for a playoff spot.

mrazek played a good game, sometimes you just run into hot keepers.

Both keepers played well. But sometimes you have to make tough shots too . Cullen had a great chance late and buries it into the logo. Mrazek maintained his angle. Give him credit but Cullen hit him in the chest. Just one example.

Murray lost his angle on the first goal and it goes to the back of the net. Drops the puck for the 2nd goal......Canes pounced on two mistakes. The Pens aren't doing that.

Reactions: Irwineer2
Both keepers played well. But sometimes you have to make tough shots too . Cullen had a great chance late and buries it into the logo. Mrazek maintained his angle. Give him credit but Cullen hit him in the chest. Just one example.

Murray lost his angle on the first goal and it goes to the back of the net. Drops the puck for the 2nd goal......Canes pounced on two mistakes. The Pens aren't doing that.

I'd rather have them hit the goalie than try to pick a corner and put it in the glass.

Sure, given... not often...however as a vet he needs to THINK at that point in the game, and let a cooler head prevail. His slash was blatent Our best shootout player in the locker room when ya need him...still angry with that...
Re: your point on the shooting %....4 goals in 3 games outta this group is quite the slump no matter the percentage. Abysmal. They better figure it out Thursday night or The Preds will absolutely wax em....

I am not even planning to watch the Preds game. No confidence and NCAA hoops day!

Reactions: Irwineer2
mrazek played a good game, sometimes you just run into hot keepers.

Seems like every goalie we play lately is “hot”. Or is it we don’t get rebounds, don’t hit open nets and aren’t getting enough traffic to he front of the net?

Phil hasn’t scored an even strength goal in 24 games and Horny in 28 games. Unacceptable. I do think Horny has shown flashes of coming alive but perhaps the best thing we could do for either is to move one up to Sids line. If you move Phil down his attitude will go to shit and it’ll get worse. I say move him up with Sid and Jake on line 1 and Horny to line 2 with Rust and Bujgstad until Geno returns. Bottom line is we need those two to score and we have to do better on the PP. We’re 0-9 the last 4 games. That’s a recipe for losing right there boys.

Seems like every goalie we play lately is “hot”. Or is it we don’t get rebounds, don’t hit open nets and aren’t getting enough traffic to he front of the net?

Phil hasn’t scored an even strength goal in 24 games and Horny in 28 games. Unacceptable. I do think Horny has shown flashes of coming alive but perhaps the best thing we could do for either is to move one up to Sids line. If you move Phil down his attitude will go to shit and it’ll get worse. I say move him up with Sid and Jake on line 1 and Horny to line 2 with Rust and Bujgstad until Geno returns. Bottom line is we need those two to score and we have to do better on the PP. We’re 0-9 the last 4 games. That’s a recipe for losing right there boys.

I'm more concerned with the firewagon hockey we constantly see from these guys now a days.

81 needs to go, I wish they would have traded him this year. but at least he got the franchise record for consecutive games played (without a hit)

I'm more concerned with the firewagon hockey we constantly see from these guys now a days.

81 needs to go, I wish they would have traded him this year. but at least he got the franchise record for consecutive games played (without a hit)

No doubt 81 is gone this summer. Our only hope this post season, assuming we actually get there, is Murray gets hot as does our PP. Short of that we may not make it out of the first round.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT