ADVERTISEMENT

Pens March

BTW guys I don't get the local 'In the room' broadcast here but will try my damndest to find it after the game tomorrow. This is my brood here too, my Newf dogs. Do yourselves a favour and give it a watch if you can and tell me what you think if I'm unable to pull it up. :smiley:.

Gotta give it to the NYR for their push back.......and it's wild that the Russian (or whatever the kid in the Rangers goal is) gave up the soft one after being every bit as good as King Henrik could be.

And now, Pens tee them up another PP opportunity......

Reactions: torontoeers
Geno played that one like even he didn't believe a PS was warranted......didn't make the kid work for the save at all.

Reactions: torontoeers
I don't care who you are or in what League you're playing......but how in the hell do you give up the short side post with a shooter going that way ??

Perhaps the worst loss of the entire season.......for the first time in ages, I'm saying f*** you Pens.

I don't care who you are or in what League you're playing......but how in the hell do you give up the short side post with a shooter going that way ??

Perhaps the worst loss of the entire season.......
You are damned straight it is. And they should all wear this albatross...holy shit man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT