ADVERTISEMENT

Pens March

One more this period and he better pull him whether it is his problem or not. Kid's gonna get the gears from the B's fans...
I was a huge DeSmith guy but he hasn’t looked good in the last 2, but he has faced 2 playoff quality teams.

Think him being demoted rattled his confidence?

Pull him, 3 goals now in under 5 minutes.

Reactions: torontoeers
I was a huge DeSmith guy but he hasn’t looked good in the last 2, but he has faced 2 playoff quality teams.

Think him being demoted rattled his confidence?

Pull him, 3 goals now in under 5 minutes.
Not sure...might well have although he was doing so well down there. He should smack every defender upside the head later though I can tell ya that. The B's do look quick but our guys equally well not lazy but stunned?

And Sid is jabbing and hackin away with Chara again...is it too much of me to ask that for just one fleeting moment ,he picks that Slovack ass up and drills him into the ice?...maybe....

What are you guys seeing other than ineptitude? I'm seeing them push us outside to the boards and simply pressuring for the turnover. No room to skate it or push the puck up the middle. And the D is in quicksand. These C's need to help more

Gsus...I want to shut it off...but can't. Maybe I deserve to watch it...pathetic netminding...my nieghbor retired goalie text me...he wants to go in, feels he can do better. He's likely right.

What are you guys seeing other than ineptitude? I'm seeing them push us outside to the boards and simply pressuring for the turnover. No room to skate it or push the puck up the middle. And the D is in quicksand. These C's need to help more

same as the start of the season. stars playing stupid hockey.

Lol. Well I hope you're right but unfortunate if you dont see your own massive comeback? You will get huge cred in my books Doc, no worries!
I’m willing to sacrifice it. I’m superstitious in sports. I have been known to change clothes, seating positions, beverages, etc if shit isn’t going well.

@DocEER ...stay off the TV if you have left. Sheahan with a late marker...you may watch the intermission but nothing else :wink:
See! I’m earning brownie points. Watching the Christlies with the Wife now. She thinks I’m giving up watching the Pens to hang with her! I may get some tonight and get a come from behind victory!

X7UxSr.jpg

Reactions: Irwineer2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT