ADVERTISEMENT

Pens March

Just tuned in...I've got the SN feed Romanuk and Galley...does you guys feed seem like the mics placed rinkside are tuned right up to volume 11? Odd...they are lookin ok, other than the 2 posts I have seen. Howd they look in the first?

I got too many people over here to really have been paying attention.

Reactions: torontoeers
Yes Murray! Thats what I wanna see! A big glove save ? Wow...and MAATTA!!! Gotta love it when that happens, the big save followed up by a big goal. How often has THAT happened of late?

Kessel to the room after a slash to hand...

Some thoughts in the post game are that this slash might kill PKs consecutive games streak tonight. Who knows......will just have to tune in tonight.

Pens have 3 full days off after tonight (with back-to-backers at CBJ and home with OTT to close out the season on THU and FRI); so maybe he just goes out for a ceremonial skate tonight (which he's done plenty of times before) solely to keep the streak alive.

Meanwhile, everyone knows the team hates to play Murray back-to-back......but I find it hard to believe they're going to sit an otherwise healthy MM tonight in game versus the Craps that still has a fair amount of meaning. As for the Craps, they have a pretty tough week on paper after tonight; at STL tomorrow, then home with NSH and NJD......but it appears as though only STL will be playing for anything.

In other words, the Pens essentially have to win tonight IN REGULATION and close to within 1 point) to have any honest chance at 1st place.

Reactions: torontoeers
Some thoughts in the post game are that this slash might kill PKs consecutive games streak tonight. Who knows......will just have to tune in tonight.

Pens have 3 full days off after tonight (with back-to-backers at CBJ and home with OTT to close out the season on THU and FRI); so maybe he just goes out for a ceremonial skate tonight (which he's done plenty of times before) solely to keep the streak alive.

Meanwhile, everyone knows the team hates to play Murray back-to-back......but I find it hard to believe they're going to sit an otherwise healthy MM tonight in game versus the Craps that still has a fair amount of meaning. As for the Craps, they have a pretty tough week on paper after tonight; at STL tomorrow, then home with NSH and NJD......but it appears as though only STL will be playing for anything.

In other words, the Pens essentially have to win tonight IN REGULATION and close to within 1 point) to have any honest chance at 1st place.
Would think they'll play MM too...needs to get the work and has plenty of time to rest between games and up till first round. Only thing I worry about is....well I'm not gonna say it, but you know exactly what I'm talkin bout...
Speaking of which, I'm just a wee bit concerned about this PK injury. He looked in significant pain, but then again hard to tell seeing as he's doubled over on the bench about 95% of the time anyway.
At least they are playing a bit better imo, minus the several completely heinous giveaways we saw last night...

Sully speaking on Kessel at 5.30...why don't I like the sounds of that? :flushed:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT