ADVERTISEMENT

Pens March

If I have one complaint tonight it was that Kessell and Malkin were a complete clown show tonight...they jammed each other up and it led to the first NJ goal. They actually butchered a simple two-on-one. WTF was that?
After that goal....well...jimmy crack corn and....yep, it's 3 am and still drinkin with the neighbours...good grief, sleepin in tomorrow.

I freely admit I don't watch the entire League that closely; but has anyone EVER spent more time knocking pucks out of the air and into the other goal as Sid ?? Maybe so, but the sonavabitch is making it look borderline routine. Perhaps his wheels aren't what they are a few years ago, but I can't believe his eyes and hands have ever been any better.

Meanwhile, while I'm rooting for most anyone in any Final Four other than Michigan..... and that has zero to do with John Beilein; a guy for whom I'll always be a fan.....am I the only one that's absolutely had his fill of this Sister Jean ??

Reactions: torontoeers
FYI, Pens still comfortably own the ROW tiebreaker (43) over both the Blojax (38) and Cryers (37).......meaning they've essentially clinched 2nd place from THAT particular standpoint. Meanwhile, Pens are 1 point ahead of Columbus and 2 ahead of Philly this morning (each with 78 games played).

I freely admit I don't watch the entire League that closely; but has anyone EVER spent more time knocking pucks out of the air and into the other goal as Sid ?? Maybe so, but the sonavabitch is making it look borderline routine. Perhaps his wheels aren't what they are a few years ago, but I can't believe his eyes and hands have ever been any better.

Meanwhile, while I'm rooting for most anyone in any Final Four other than Michigan..... and that has zero to do with John Beilein; a guy for whom I'll always be a fan.....am I the only one that's absolutely had his fill of this Sister Jean ??
F Michigan...
That's the strange thing to me is he's actually getting better at it figuratively the more he gets hit in the head lol? It is truly something unique and special to watch, as a matter of fact I'm gonna go watch it again, and likely the one from last week too...
Meanwhile whomever named it 'Good' Friday obviously did NOT consume several bottles of red wine the night before...water...soup...electrolyte replacement!

Also...years back ya used to be able to rabble rouse 87 right off his game, what maturity has done for him is somethin else...DON'T EVER POKE THAT BEAR, he'll make you pay pretty much every single time....in saying that watching the Zajac crap had me pretty ticked off, and Sid too obviously. RR would come in real handy in moments like that...
I can't believe I used the term rabble rouse btw...Seems I am getting old...

FYI, Pens still comfortably own the ROW tiebreaker (43) over both the Blojax (38) and Cryers (37).......meaning they've essentially clinched 2nd place from THAT particular standpoint. Meanwhile, Pens are 1 point ahead of Columbus and 2 ahead of Philly this morning (each with 78 games played).

Speaking of divisional standings, did you happen to see that.......with last night's win over TB......the friggin' Bruins have actually overtaken the Lightning for 1st place in the Atlantic (and still actually have a game in hand) ?? Thought I heard earlier today this is the first time the Bolts have been out of 1st place since OCT 19.

I know there are 6-8 teams good enough to win the Cup this year; but speaking as a Pens fan, I'd rather play just about ANY of them in the playoffs than the ****ing B's.

Speaking of divisional standings, did you happen to see that.......with last night's win over TB......the friggin' Bruins have actually overtaken the Lightning for 1st place in the Atlantic (and still actually have a game in hand) ?? Thought I heard earlier today this is the first time the Bolts have been out of 1st place since OCT 19.

I know there are 6-8 teams good enough to win the Cup this year; but speaking as a Pens fan, I'd rather play just about ANY of them in the playoffs than the ****ing B's.
Leaves fans seem rather excited at the prospect of Tampa over Boston...Might be a better draw for em but careful what you wish for...
Meanwhile I seem to recall you being more in favour of the Cryers than the Blojax for first round opposition? I tend to agree with ya if so. Philly plays a similar heavy, cheap shot brand of the game but imo the Blojax are still the kings of headhunting...I have zero desire to experience the Jenner/Dubinsky lughead show again this year...or listen to that asshat Torts whine and cry either...

Reactions: COOL MAN
Ya...and your lads screwed our Pens the other night in losing to the Cryers lol :wink:....fridays game is pretty big for Av's now vs a Hawks squad that waxed the Jets...
Games this time of year are more uncertain. The teams that are out have a bunch of players fighting for jobs so they're going all out. The teams fighting for wild card and playoff postion are giveing it their all. The teams at the top gotta figure out how to give their best without risking injury.

Leaves fans seem rather excited at the prospect of Tampa over Boston...Might be a better draw for em but careful what you wish for...
Meanwhile I seem to recall you being more in favour of the Cryers than the Blojax for first round opposition? I tend to agree with ya if so. Philly plays a similar heavy, cheap shot brand of the game but imo the Blojax are still the kings of headhunting...I have zero desire to experience the Jenner/Dubinsky lughead show again this year...or listen to that asshat Torts whine and cry either...

Blojax are playing much better than the Cryers right now, and have far better goaltending (at least on paper). Pens play the Blojax next week, which likely will directly affect the 1st Round match-ups

IF the Pens finish second......and the Cryers 3rd......the Blojax will be matched up against the Craps in the 1st Round. Let those two kick the shit out of each other, and I'll gladly take my chances against Philly with the home ice advantage.

Blojax are playing much better than the Cryers right now, and have far better goaltending (at least on paper). Pens play the Blojax next week, which likely will directly affect the 1st Round match-ups

IF the Pens finish second......and the Cryers 3rd......the Blojax will be matched up against the Craps in the 1st Round. Let those two kick the shit out of each other, and I'll gladly take my chances against Philly with the home ice advantage.
H'EER H'EER!!!

Leaves fans seem rather excited at the prospect of Tampa over Boston...Might be a better draw for em but careful what you wish for

I haven't seen the Bolts much in the New Year, but I believe one of the issues they've been dealing with is that Vasilevskiy has dramatically dropped off that all-universe pace at which he was performing before the ASG. For that reason alone, I can understand why Leaves fans would prefer them to the B's in the 1st Round.

But man, even with some of their key injuries, it's unbelievable how absolutely EVERYTHING seemingly has gone right for the Bruins in the second half. No team in professional sports is more overdue for a bad streak; but Gawd is certainly giving every indication of being a B's fan these days (though I still can't figure how HE squares the notion of rooting for Rat Marchand).

I haven't seen the Bolts much in the New Year, but I believe one of the issues they've been dealing with is that Vasilevskiy has dramatically dropped off that all-universe pace at which he was performing before the ASG. For that reason alone, I can understand why Leaves fans would prefer them to the B's in the 1st Round.

But man, even with some of their key injuries, it's unbelievable how absolutely EVERYTHING seemingly has gone right for the Bruins in the second half. No team in professional sports is more overdue for a bad streak; but Gawd is certainly giving every indication of being a B's fan these days (though I still can't figure how HE squares the notion of rooting for Rat Marchand).

how about stamkos sticking up for kucherov? lol

Direct TV is ****ing me. No game when it is on the NHL network (black out). My ATT (available because I have center ice) is blocked because it’s on national.

Just tuned in...I've got the SN feed Romanuk and Galley...does you guys feed seem like the mics placed rinkside are tuned right up to volume 11? Odd...they are lookin ok, other than the 2 posts I have seen. Howd they look in the first?

ADVERTISEMENT